UK: Half of England is owned by less than 1% of the population

“A few thousand dukes, baronets and country squires own far more land than all of middle England put together.”

The findings, described as “astonishingly unequal”, suggest that about 25,000 landowners – typically members of the aristocracy and corporations – have control of half of the country.

https://www.theguardian.com/money/20...downers-author

I've always heard that the descendants of the Normans own everything. Is that true?

Sing your death song like a hero coming home.

-- Tecumseh

Did you know guillotines can have wheels, so you can move them from place to place where need be?
    No relation at all to this topic, just a nice fact I felt like sharing, somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Did you know guillotines can have wheels, so you can move them from place to place where need be?
    No relation at all to this topic, just a nice fact I felt like sharing, somehow.
    With the increasing disparity between the rich, middle class, and poor, and the continued trend of a top heavy economy where the 1% own more than the 99%, this, unfortunately, might be useful information to know...

Richest 1% on target to own two-thirds of all wealth by 2030
    https://www.theguardian.com/business...ing-point-2030
    Vocatus atque non vocatus, deus aderit.

Welcome to the UK, half of England belongs to the royal family and Scotlands their holiday home, all so that effete fucking wankers can feel important, thankfully land reform acts are coming into place to take it back.

Theres actually a Danish guy that owns far too much of Scotland, and whilst I'm sure his conservation efforts are appreciated, I dont condone selling half my country to random rich people.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Theres actually a Danish guy that owns far too much of Scotland, and whilst I'm sure his conservation efforts are appreciated, I dont condone selling half my country to random rich people.
    A sad, but interesting, coincidence - three of his children were killed in the Sri Lanka bombings.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Lol more "poor" folks from western nations validating the killing off of the rich in their country becuase those rich are the 1%. Yet have no care at all that they themselves are the 1% of the world..guess you all want to die...
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

At least it's their own Countrymen that own it.

Capitalism - felt like popping this little thing here.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

I’m willing to bet you no one in the 1% knows MMO Champion exists or has 10,000 posts.

That is not a coincidence.
    There is no one more racist than a white liberal.

Prepare for all the people explaining to you how this A) doesn't matter B) is justified C) is actually a good thing or D) all of the aforementioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Prepare for all the people explaining to you how this A) doesn't matter B) is justified C) is actually a good thing or D) all of the aforementioned.
    Hey man they clearly worked hard for it; you're just jealous they have more than you.

/s
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Brexit: it's the dumbest WWE plotline to ever escape into real-life that can't end soon enough because everyone hates how it started, how it's going and how its going to end.
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Trebuchets new meta.