Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    nothing will happen to us, because we ultimately wind up as an unthinking, unfeeling, empty vehicle for us irl to view the story of every single other character around us.

i wish things were more centered on us and blizz had the balls to just use vague descriptors in official lore stuff. like bethesda does for their heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    nothing will happen to us, because we ultimately wind up as an unthinking, unfeeling, empty vehicle for us irl to view the story of every single other character around us.

i wish things were more centered on us and blizz had the balls to just use vague descriptors in official lore stuff. like bethesda does for their heroes.
    Hey, if they were going for a Bethesda story, they did capture Oblivion pretty well. Us as empty murderous automatons accompanying the real main characters as they solve the problem, yet being praised for our incredible qualities because of it.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Hey, if they were going for a Bethesda story, they did capture Oblivion pretty well. Us as empty murderous automatons accompanying the real main characters as they solve the problem, yet being praised for our incredible qualities because of it.
    Does that mean we'll become mad gods in the end? It'd be kinda poetic when you think about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    At the moment things are looking pretty grim for the Horde PC:

If you side with Sylvanas, you are actively snitching on major Horde leaders and betraying their trust. Should the rebellion win, the PC will never be trusted by the other Horde leaders again. That's assuming the PC is not just outright executed after Sylvanas is deposed.

If you side with the rebellion, you are actively committing treason. Should Sylvanas win, the PC will undoubtedly be summarily executed.

Things get even more grim if you take into account the whole Xal'atath / Gift of N'Zoth fiasco. Should you keep N'Zoth's gift, not only are you committing a grave crime against both the Alliance and the Horde, you are also putting the entire universe in dire jeopardy. It is very unbecoming of the "champion" of Azeroth to consort with an Old God.

And even if you cleanse N'Zoth's gift, you still heed his call and give Xal'atath to Sylvanas leading directly to untold casualties in the lead up to Nazjatar.

I think there's only 2 viable scenarios:

1) N'Zoth completely decimates both the Alliance and the Horde and makes the PC his prime enforcer
    2) Nozdormu shatters the timelines and resets everything to pre-BfA

As someone who gets invested in his character's story and roleplays a bit, BfA is making me kind of worried. At this point I'd rather hand myself over to Anduin and beg him to absolve me of my sins than continue with the Horde / N'Zoth story.
    The only redemption needed, is for Sylvanas to actually be able to kill Ice Witch and Little Lion..

Saurfang is the epitomy of DISHONOR, so as long as Sylvanas and/or the player does the opposite of Saurfang, it must per definition, be honorable.

I invite all Saurfang fan bois to watch this video:

On the other hand, Saurfang fan bois, don't listen to evidence
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2019-04-19 at 08:02 AM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Does that mean we'll become mad gods in the end? It'd be kinda poetic when you think about it.
    We already are. We are immortal and our actions are totally arbitrary depending on the whims of the plot.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.