Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    We should probably have major NPCs and villains hold an auction for PC's services. One big bidding war is all we really need to usher in era of Warchief Gallywix.
    I just wish the first job is eliminating the alliance and horde for a long time and also most of the human paladins wannabe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Depending on who wins and what side you chose, you'll get a special cinematic where your character's head is on the chopping block, then just as the axe comes down the screen goes black, and you're taken back to the character select screen to find that character has been deleted and can't be restored. People want player choice to really matter, after all.

All Horde players who sided with the rebels will be switching factions automatically come the next expansion.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why would I want to be redeemed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Give them smug look:
    "cAuSaLiTy bruh"

The ultimate excuse for everything. You can do everything and then just bullshit yourself out by saying that its causality.

sylvanas will eventually betray everyone loyal to her to become evil space jesus or whatever, nathanos dies, loyal horde player is stuck in a dazed animation as thrall and saurfang and baine show up and are like "oh no we're too late... sylvanas already ascended... and look that one is her loyal champion... but now they've been betrayed by her maybe at last they will join our side. they could make a useful ally..."

at last you are forced to take saurfang's side just as the story always intended us to

Why is the Horde PC being forced to choose between two bad options anyway? Is it that hard to write a patriotic story for Horde PCs that doesn't require me to prostate myself before Honorfang, Burger and the BoiKing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Why is the Horde PC being forced to choose between two bad options anyway? Is it that hard to write a patriotic story for Horde PCs that doesn't require me to prostate myself before Honorfang, Burger and the BoiKing?
    Looks like someone didn't learn lesson of pandaria. Well, off to brew-gulag you go.

Horde players do not mind killing none combatant civilians, leaving their children to cry next to their mommy's impaled corpse. but betray the warchief? Oh that's make me feel bad... like treachery is so much worse.

wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Cobman View Post
    pre_Bfa? please make it pre wc3
    pre WotA please

Redeemed? I made my choice 10 years ago on the character creation screen. A good alliance is a dead alliance.

It's all working as intended for me.

5+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality
    Grotesque fanfiction no one even faps to.

That's BFA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I don’t want redeeming.

At this point I’d rather join N’zoth or some crazy Naaru rather than continue with the joke my faction is becoming in 8.2.

This civil war is stupid. I’m not going to serve the Alliance and I’m not happy about having to serve Sylvanas.

Timeline reset toward just before the Cata sounds good.
    Garrosh back as the grand general of the Horde and Thrall as the warchief.

Altho blizzard would never do it.

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    no. they question is how will blizzard redeem themselves to the horde players. they screwed our faction over and see nothing wrong with it. then wonder why people are upset. the writers are literally not allowed to read negative feedback.
    Easy they will be forced to hire better writers if we unsub this madness and don't buy anything from blizzard. After this month I am done with my sub
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

What if I dont want to be redeemed?

They won't. Basically if you're an alliance player you're just expected to (yet again) forget the actions of the horde champions and their genocidal attacks and accept the excuse of "but it wasn't THE horde it was (insert whoever is warchief here)'s horde - we can't be held responsible for our actions.

If you're a horde player you're basically forced to accept that you have done these actions and you are written to not even try and stop them other than the superficial and meaningless choice of picking saurfang over sylvanas (if you did).

I didn't see anybody holding me accountable when I smashed a bunch of people's heads in with a shovel in Hillsbrad.

The secret is finding a scapegoat who's worse than you to blame.

* glares in Sylvanas's direction *

Now repeat the magic words: "I was just following orders."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Question is, how do you redeem a psychopathic mass murdering yes man who'd sell his own mother for 10 gold in the first place!
    Maybe we already did, and that's why we never see our parents.

If you side with Sylvanas, you are actively snitching on major Horde leaders and betraying their trust. Should the rebellion win, the PC will never be trusted by the other Horde leaders again. That's assuming the PC is not just outright executed after Sylvanas is deposed.
    Why would the PC get executed for treason when all the Horde leaders rescued Baine before he was about to be executed for treason?

That would be a bit hypocritical.

The part about N'zoths gift has me curious. Lets say we do kill him, but the gift is more of a piece of him. That later on it could grow into a clone of himself. Detach from the player/npc. Bringing him back later on down the line but in a weaken state like Xalatath was in. Or who knows those that enter the raid with the gift could end up causing more adds to spawn. Or the gift itself could play a role in the Azshara raid boss fight. N'zoth isn't happy with Azshara that would give him a chance to get back at her. Now imagine if raiders found out that they should have kept the gift instead of getting rid of it. If it had an effect to helping world first race lol.

With Sylvannas aiding N'zoth, think the mantids are gonna be in an upcoming patch?