Poll: Your Hype Level for Blizzcon 2019

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    My guess would be they would first announce the pokemon go version of battlepets. Before announcing the wow expansion, just to tease players. They might announce the battlepets app this year. If anything whats next, voidlords we have to face? Seeing as we know the light can be forceful as well. Wouldn't surprise me if sooner or later. If we end up fighting against the light after dealing with the void.

Definitely in the 'fuck it' club after Blizzcon 2018 which is kind of a shame because I always liked watching it.

What would get me hyped again? Them to pull their heads out of their asses and do something awesome for a change. While I don't see them doing it, D4 would be nice.

I'm looking forward to Warcraft 3 remastered, but who the fuck knows when that's going to be out. Wow is wow. My hype for it died a long time ago. No real desire for classic. Went through that before and I can't say I see the appeal in it outside of the closeness it brought the community. Let's be real, it was poorly balanced and TBC fixed a lot of things wrong with classic.

Roughly normal just to see what the next wow exp will be.

I swear to god people have said "next Blizzcon = D4 for sure" every year since D3 launched.

I mean anything's possible, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

after bfa, i'm not exactly excited.

it's more comparable to going through a doorway that you've been told has a 50/50 chance of spritzing you with water. my nose is kinda snarled and eyes squinted.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I swear to god people have said "next Blizzcon = D4 for sure" every year since D3 launched.

I mean anything's possible, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.
    Well, they have been hiring for a programmer with DX12 (though I wish it was vulkan) experience for an announced Diablo project, even if it's not d4 its computer or xbox based.

15+ Year Old Account
    No hype at all. Last years Diablo announcement completely soured me. Curious to see what’s coming out, but not hyped.

Yet.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

If they fix the GCD and announce High Elves, I'll be back onboard the Blizzard hype train and resub to WoW.
    I doubt they'd do that before Blizzcon (and I don't necessarily think they'll do either at this Blizzcon anyway, especially the GCD. Poor fucking GCD.), so if I had any faith at all, I'd buy a ticket for Blizzcon. I don't though, and I don't think anyone should after last Blizzcon, so I'd say "no, don't buy it" OP.
    (Obviously people's definitions of saving the game/company are different, so this could obviously be <Whatever you think saves the game @ Blizzcon> instead of GCD and High Elves)

Diablo 4 and patch 8.3 news so yeah I am hyped. Oh you guys did not expect these?? Also Classic will have launched by then and we will be able to rvaluate how that is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Well, they have been hiring for a programmer with DX12 (though I wish it was vulkan) experience for an announced Diablo project, even if it's not d4 its computer or xbox based.
    I mean we've done this one before as well, it turned out to be a mobile game and everyone lost their shit.

I'm just saying, let's not get on a hype train when nothing's been announced and disappoint ourselves yet again.

7+ Year Old Account
    I am especially excited for this Blizzcon this year. Why?

Whenever there's a huge shitshow before an big thing they usually try to make that event the "I'm sorry we messed up so bad so here's a bunch of extra stuff and games we weren't even going to announce yet but need to in order to gain interest in our company again" one. It happened after WoD with the legion announcement being early at Gamescom, and considering BFA is flopping, Diablo is in high water, Overwatch is stagnating, and Blizzard is generally on bad terms with everyone concerning last years events, we could be getting those "extra apology announcements" and game industry crunch for the entire company, not just WoW.

This is the first time I've actually quit the game for this long. The expansion has just been uninteresting. I really enjoyed most of Legion though. I only went through the quest level up process one time. I just could not stand the quest hubs. It just got boring as heck. The world quests are "meh." Someone said you aren't forced to do the world quests... Well, I'm not forced to play the game either and thus I quit.

Best blizzcon incoming for sure.
    New wow expansion and some likely huge news for the other games.
    All I care about is WoW though, and this will be right after 8.2 and Classic have been out, so can't wait to see what more they have to say there.

But in terms of hype, its obviously at 0. Its not for months, and we have major releases to get through before it happens, so I'm in zero rush to get there.
    Its barely spring here. Not tryna wish it was fall already.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

I got hyped 2 years ago for Blizzcon thinking we may get some Diablo news and a new WoW expansion, we got the expansion, but nothing on Diablo. Then they hype up last Blizzcon saying it will be awesome for Diablo and saying they have multiple projects going, just to pull the rug under us right at the last minute saying we should quell our expectations, but still be excited for Diablo.

And then we get Diablo: Immortal, a game nobody at Blizzcon or any Virtual Ticket holder asked for. And to make it worse they kept giving interviews as if we were investors in the company, touting that they are focusing more on mobile than ever and having their best developer on mobile. It even made missteps that EA made last year look like minor happenings.

What comes to 2019 Blizzcon, I doubt it's going to be better for Diablo, at this point they are better off holding the announcement of the next game till it's ready for Beta. So what can we really expect.. Another WoW expansion? Great I'll read the notes about it after someone compiles em. Overwatch is pretty much dead now, Hearthstone will get an expansion again(but I didn't care for the last 4 so why should I now), HotS is dead, Starcraft is done. They literally only have Diablo and WoW to be excited for and Diablo: Immortal killed any Diablo hype people ever had.

To make it short. I have 0 hype for it. We'll get a WoW expansion, but as it seems Legion was a fluke and was accidently good, am not too excited about the next expansion either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I mean we've done this one before as well, it turned out to be a mobile game and everyone lost their shit.

I'm just saying, let's not get on a hype train when nothing's been announced and disappoint ourselves yet again.
    DX12 is specifically for Xbox and Windows... sooooooo it's a pc or xbox game.

If windows phones were still a thing... .but they're not.

Considering how horrible last blizzcon went and probably blizzard will reveal the new expansion in the next gamescom, I have zero reasons to get hyped and this expansion just killed every enjoyment feeling I got from the zandalaris finally made playable. Although Blizzard can pull another legion kind of "redemption".
    Last edited by Zandalariprelate; 2019-04-19 at 02:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    Uldir: September 4th
    4.5 months
    BOD: January 22nd

Did you fail math class or something?
    People were still doing Uldir well into the release of Trial of the Grand Crusader, are you an idiot or something? ToGC was the same ideal as Trial of Valor and the current Crucible of Storms, they're mini raids meant to go side by side, not full fledged raids. ToGC is the ONLY chance you can argue because it actually had a tier correlated to it, but that doesn't change the fact that people were still doing Uldur while ToGC was out. Let's also take into account that it took 6 weeks for ToGC to come out fully because it was 1 boss per week and then the heroic version came out the 6th week, so Uldir was, also, a 6 month raid.
    Last edited by Zyky; 2019-04-19 at 02:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    DX12 is specifically for Xbox and Windows... sooooooo it's a pc or xbox game.

If windows phones were still a thing... .but they're not.
    I didn't mean it would specifically be a phone game.

It could also be absolutely nothing. Blizzard cans things all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    The opening ceremony is supposed to show off what's coming up. The final presentation is supposed to set the show off with the power of 10 million suns.

After Diablo Immortal, the ENTIRE MOOD of Blizzcon 2018 was "meh, fuck it."

I would be surprised if Blizzard did Blizzcon 2019. Here we are halfway through April and not even a "hey we're doing it!"
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Low to mid at best.