Poll: Your Hype Level for Blizzcon 2019

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Skeptical at best , can't ever attend living in a different continent and basically everything will be posted here anyways , one thing I wish to see from blizzard this year though. I want to know if they have a crystal clear vision on the system they will put in place for the next expansion , hopefully bfa will be the last time we hear about AP systems if they do scrap them I will gladly buy the expansion but if they keep it then I won't even bother trying it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Classic will already be out, don't need anything more. Though i'm always hoping that they'll flip retail around so I can enjoy the classes again.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    There is no indication that Reforged will be any time this summer, actually it would be best for them to release it Nov/Dec
    Yup, even on the purchase thingy in the store it says 12/31/2019 which is more or less place holder for "this year" not summer.

7+ Year Old Account
    As long as they push mobile crap to outlier announcements i'd be ok with it.

Money and time spent vs outcome = not worth it!

I´ll stick to watching it afterwards and even if it looks great I will not pre-order. This time I will pay even more close attention to beta testers comments before I jump on the train. Still love raiding and doing mythic+ with guild but outside of that not doing so much anymore.

Meh I’ll get the stream again and some goodies from the store.

I have never been overly hyped for Blizzcon, I would never buy a physical ticket ( In part also because travelling from EU to the US is super expensive ) but I will buy a virtual one for the digital goodies and whichever panel I find interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking forward to the new class announcement for WoW.

I'm rezzing this thread because of how much of a shit show Blizzcon is going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Conser01 View Post
    I'm rezzing this thread because of how much of a shit show Blizzcon is going to be.
    i wonder how it will go haha cuz of all the drama recently, but when speaking of the games, im hyped for wow expac, diablo 4, and overwatch 2

Chinese-related controversy aside, I'm probably the least thrilled for the next WoW xpac than I've ever been; and this is coming from someone who's had a symbiotic relationship with WoW for 7 years now. Every sign seems to be pointing to a Shadowlands xpac - which I'm not overly fond of in the first place - but even besides that, the idea of dealing with even more of Sylvanas's story (which is pretty much imminent since she's representing WoW on the official BlizzCon 2019 artwork) when it isn't even remotely compelling to me makes me just... not want to bother? Like sure, let me know how that ends up going. I'm sure it totally won't be a repeat of Garrosh (in which she's wrong and gets rightfully overthrown by all the enemies she's made) or Illidan (in which she was somehow doing all these terrible things "for the greater good" and get redeemed via sacrifice or some other ridiculous BS).

They're going to have to pull something out of left field to get me even remotely interesting in the follow-up to BfA. Something that isn't attached to the stigma of terrible storytelling, character arcs (or a lack thereof), and plot holes that the current expansion has engendered. I used to actually like the story of WoW (and I still like the universe itself, which why I continue to care about what happens within it), but now it just leaves a sour taste in my mouth whenever I see them either A) blatantly rehashing previous plots, or B) completely turning them on their head in a desperate attempt to seem "subversive". *ᶜᵒᵘᵍʰ ᶜᵒᵘᵍʰ* ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵃᵃʳᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃˡˡʸ ᵉᵛᶦˡ ᵗʰᵉ ʷʰᵒˡᵉ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ *ᶜᵒᵘᵍʰ ᶜᵒᵘᵍʰ*

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    i wonder how it will go haha cuz of all the drama recently, but when speaking of the games, im hyped for wow expac, diablo 4, and overwatch 2
    I really wonder what an OW2 would be like. If they just reset the MTX it would be like the biggest shit show imaginable and I simply can't see Blizzard developing proper single player games anymore. Would it be an addon to OW? I'm probably more curious how Blizzard will keep going forward with that franchise, despite not even playing/owning Overquatsch to begin with .

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I really wonder what an OW2 would be like. If they just reset the MTX it would be like the biggest shit show imaginable and I simply can't see Blizzard developing proper single player games anymore. Would it be an addon to OW? I'm probably more curious how Blizzard will keep going forward with that franchise, despite not even playing/owning Overquatsch to begin with .
    the rumors are that its not something that will replace overawatch as it is now cuz thats just stupid but rather a seperate game or maybe an expansion which is PVE based. the leak alluded to co op left 4 dead style mutliplayer. also as a franchise i hope overwatch becomes an mmo eventually just like hoe warcraft evolved into an mmo

Quote Originally Posted by Conser01 View Post
    I think BlizzCon will have a lot of potential this year - new WoW expac, Diablo 4, Overwatch re-make/re-boot/or something and potential new game/project announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoMana View Post
    I think BlizzCon will have a lot of potential this year - new WoW expac, Diablo 4, Overwatch re-make/re-boot/or something and potential new game/project announcement.
    Yea, there seems to be a small chance of a new IP, I think one thing ActiBlizz wanted from Blizzard was new IPs.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say 8.2.5 and 8.3 have ticked my hype up a bit. Things are trending in a good direction for WoW, but I can still see the ending where the rug is pulled out from under us and all this speculation was just misdirection and the real 9.0 is trash.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    If could be in poll anything worse than. "Fuck it" I would gladly change my answer from that, to something worse. Can't wait to see how it will turn.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    FreeHongKong/10

Pretty hyped just because of the announcements for new games / expansions they are going to make (because they have to).
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    FreeHongKong/10
    Haha China bad XD winnie the poop amirite guis