• 2 - Skeptical

93 14.11%
  • 1 - Very Skeptical

139 21.09%
  • 0 - Fuck it

231 35.05%
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    You do know that summer = winter in the southern hem. right? It was a joke about the Australians jokingly being mad that they said summer when it is winter there.
    Oh I missed that then, sorry for that

seems every other year is the good year to be hype since it will be the ones that have a new expansion announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by nTn View Post
    4. WC3 Reforged release date.
    5. Classic release date.
    Release date?

Honey, both of these are coming this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Release date?

Honey, both of these are coming this summer.
    There is no indication that Reforged will be any time this summer, actually it would be best for them to release it Nov/Dec

Quote Originally Posted by Xanadrienne View Post
    Personally, although I am actually a pathetically loyal customer (I have multiple active WoW accounts and roughly 10 bazillion alts, and I stay subbed continuously rather than playing for a month or 2 and then disappearing for a year), I do not get the attraction of Blizzcon. You're basically paying a metric shipload of money (including travel, hotel, etc.) to experience a two day sales pitch for Blizzard products. The attraction of cons, yes -- there's a small local/regional sf con I've been going to almost every year since 1983 -- but these big commercial ones? I just don't get it.
    I used to attend every year when I lived in SoCal, and was much more invested in the game, and it was a lot of fun. You can meet up with guildmates, and seeing stuff like the costume contest in person is fun. Being part of that is exciting, especially if it's an announcement you are really excited about. But I live on the East coast now, and my relationship with Blizzard is a lot different, so no way I'd do it anymore. Also the lines are baaaaaad, haha.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

There is no indication that Reforged will be any time this summer, actually it would be best for them to release it Nov/Dec
    Ye, i just rewatched the announcement vid.

I thought it said Summer - 2019 at the end but it just said 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Ye, i just rewatched the announcement vid.

I thought it said Summer - 2019 at the end but it just said 2019.
    Figure the releases will look kind of like 8.2 in june/july, Classic in Aug/sept Reforged in Nov./dec. They don't want to step on any toes since WoW and reforged have similar fanbases.

Though with 8.3 they may be shooting for reforged Oct/Nov and 8.3 Dec.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    Oddly enough, I'd prefer additions to the game I actually like. In this case it'd be basically literally any other possible race, AND class. Personally I want Bards, who'd be mail-wearing and primarily ranged. I'm against Allied Races as a concept entirely; they should be Barbershop options. So I answered the OP of this thread with opinion since that is how this works. If you are level 5 psyched for Steampunk and Gnomes then bully for you, I guess.

Unless its something totally different, but we just don't know yet. If information changes or emerges my opinion might change. Again, weird, I know.
    Yeah, same for me -- when the first selling point of an expansion is something I don't care about at all, I knew BFA was probably not for me.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Skeptical at best , can't ever attend living in a different continent and basically everything will be posted here anyways , one thing I wish to see from blizzard this year though. I want to know if they have a crystal clear vision on the system they will put in place for the next expansion , hopefully bfa will be the last time we hear about AP systems if they do scrap them I will gladly buy the expansion but if they keep it then I won't even bother trying it.

Classic will already be out, don't need anything more. Though i'm always hoping that they'll flip retail around so I can enjoy the classes again.

Yup, even on the purchase thingy in the store it says 12/31/2019 which is more or less place holder for "this year" not summer.

As long as they push mobile crap to outlier announcements i'd be ok with it.

Keyboard Turner
    Money and time spent vs outcome = not worth it!

I´ll stick to watching it afterwards and even if it looks great I will not pre-order. This time I will pay even more close attention to beta testers comments before I jump on the train. Still love raiding and doing mythic+ with guild but outside of that not doing so much anymore.

Meh I’ll get the stream again and some goodies from the store.

I have never been overly hyped for Blizzcon, I would never buy a physical ticket ( In part also because travelling from EU to the US is super expensive ) but I will buy a virtual one for the digital goodies and whichever panel I find interesting.

I'm looking forward to the new class announcement for WoW.
    My comic series inspired by WoW and MMOs:

Tinker Class Concept 2018 Dragonsworn Class Concept 2019