Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Human warrior or Human rogue

15+ Year Old Account
    Most likely Female Dwarf Priest, for fear ward and because I don't think I have ever had a female dwarf character, so time to change it up a bit.

What Class? Mage
    What Race? Undead
    Why is this your choice? Always loved mage game play, and porting / making food. Fun play style, and frost mages were kings of world pvp which I love.
    What's the downside with your choice? Might get boring since I've been playing mage for years, but I don't really wanna learn anything else at this point.

Human Paladin. Like my first character who's also my current main.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

I CHANGED MY MIND.

Orc Hunter.

What class
    druid

What Race
    tauren

Why is this your choice
    because I've been a tauren druid since day 1 and I have no desire to main alliance ever also because healers are ALWAYS needed in endgame but since its difficult to lvl one they're always in short supply, best way to ensure myself a spot in everything

What's the downside with your choice?
    lving solo kinda sucks :<
    We cannot go back. That's why it's hard to choose. You have to make the right choice. As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible.