Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Human paladin

I've never mained as a healer, so it'll give a nice change of pace this time 'playing wow'. Shamans don't appeal to me, druids do, but the races don't, and to me if I went priest it would just be less interesting (from a pvp perspective) with heals relative to paladin, and I view shadow as a 'thematically less interesting warlock'.

Now I do wish I could be horde, as I miss old Orgrimmar and much prefer horde theme over alliance, but I'll wind up leveling a Orc Warlock or Troll War eventually.

Troll hunter.
    Cause I like trolls.
    I always main hunters
    Great gameplay
    And horde 4 life.

Probably Orc Warrior, like 50% of the Horde players.
    Mother pus bucket!

Druid. Feral tank. Just casually for dungeons and 20mans. Not decided yet if horde or alliance.

Feral is just the most fun tank in vanilla.

10+ Year Old Account
    Undead mage
    Undead warrior
    Orc warrior
    Orc hunter
    Tauren druid

Didnt decided yet but im highly into undead mage or orc warrior.

Why? Beacuse i liked that just it.

What Class? Hunter

What Race? Orc

Why is this your choice? Because I enjoy the concept of a hunter in vanilla WoW and the class fantasy is extremely interesting to me. I like the utility hunters can bring to a group and I think they won't be one of the overplayed classes (warrior, mage, rogue). The easy leveling and farming for gold is also a big plus.

What's the downside with your choice? I kind of wanted to play Alliance and be a Dwarf instead but since pretty much all my friends are playing Horde it's logical to play there. Plus I generally enjoy the Horde leveling more so it's not too much of a downside.

Undecided between NE rogue and human warrior, rogue is so damn fun to level in vanilla with all his cc tools and hard hitters, fury warrior is fun too and can do great dps if properly geared.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

I think I'll try Undead Spriest!

Warrior or Mage (still deciding)
    Human/Gnome

Positives: Warrior is great when playing with groups and does solid dps. Mage can teleport all over the place, has great grp utility, good solo class and good dps.

Negatives: Warriors will be expected to tank/have to use leather/mail gear over plate to do good dps till later raids. Mages are popular and may struggle to find grps/constant buff/conjure. Very boring/easy dps for both frost/fire and required to be frost until aq/naxx

Warrior, Rogue, Druid and Priest. Warrior because I loved tanking until Wrath when they decided to fuck everything up. Then Druid tanking when they decided to destroy that tank glass after MOP. Always played a rogue, and passingly familiar with priest. I plan to rush level my warrior. The other classes will be done after I hit max level using rested xp.

Troll male mage.

Because of portals and blink. That is enormous help for a main. And why troll? I always found this combo fascinating because it isn't mainstream.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

undead lock/priest, most likely lock will be 1st

What Class?
    I'm leaning towards paladin or druid.

What Race?
    Human for Paladin. Druid has no options.

Why is this your choice?

I hate having trouble finding groups for PvE content. Those two classes are the only ones that can heal or tank. Hard to decide specifically which one though. They both have pros and cons to them. I'm perfectly fine healing raids, but I can't stand 30 minutes of "LF1M need tank then g2g". So being able to tank 5 mans then heal raids is ideal.
    What's the downside with your choice?
    The downside really depends on which route I go. I feel like druid offers the most complete package, while not dealing with as much hate like prot pallies. Not being able to rez in 5 mans on a druid though is rough. I imagine I'll be spending most of my time in 5 mans so that increases the amount of time spent in dungeons by a fair bit if I was alliance. Not really going to want to bring priests to the group when I need the cloth healing gear....

What class
    Priest

What Race

Why is this your choice
    Never played a heal class in vanilla and a lot of friends are playing tanks ect.
    Dwarf is the race because of that fear ward

What's the downside with your choice?
    The solo questing pains

Some type of mage. Probably human since I've been Horde since I started playing (around 2008). Good farming/questing, plus tailoring and portals.

I'm not so sure anymore, because i don't know if i'll still play after leveling to 60.

If i play after 60, i would go with the priest. I like playing a healer at endgame.

If i'm just leveling (and after refreshing my mind with the skills and talent trees of vanilla) i'll likely have more fun with a Warlock.. And also more fun in PVP.

I think I'm going to re-roll after always maining Paladin. I started early BC and my friends played Horde so I made my pally there and played Horde ever since with some Alliance alts. I'm now very much a Horde fanboi and find it difficult to to bring myself to maining an Alliance. Probably end up playing Warrior instead as that's my second most played class by far and after maining heals forever I think I want to have a go at dps or tank and see how that goes.

Druid, Hunter or Shaman. Classic will be unplayable without a passive movespeed boost, so have fun spending 30+ minutes walking between city flight paths and breadcrumb quest objectives.

In fact, Classic was still very much a part of the "make the game intentionally obscure and hard to navigate so you can sell printed guides" shitty era of gaming. Except now the magic is gone, but the fecal stench remains.

Same as I played in vanilla. Undead Male Warlock. That is if i even decide to play it. Still not sure if its worth wasting time on.

Its been a year and a half since classic was announced, and i still havent decided this lol.