Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    No, no where did I even say that, you're putting words in my mouth. The argument was about border hoppers, where do most border hoppers enter from? Mexico. People who are not from Mexico travel THROUGH Mexico, but Mexico isn't good enough for them even though they were offered asylum. If you paid attention to the news you would know this.
    Again, making assumptions.

You're not a special snowflake, and the USA is not the only country who gets loads of Asylum Requests. Just in the past two years alone, a whooping 80,000 venezuelans have sought asylum in Mexico.

200,000 in Spain, half a million in Colombia, 100k in Peru, the list goes on.

Every country has asylum seekers.

Only racist Americans bitch about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I'm normally not one to be glad of the suffering of a fellow human being, but for this guy? I'm making an exception.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...6cLocP3pmqkFns

I mean, just when I thought this asshole couldn't possibly be more scummy, turns out he also lied about being a Special Forces Vietnam Vet.

Fuck this piece of shit with a rusty piece of Rebar.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    I'm fairly sure ethnonationalists bitch about it everywhere. It's just that that category of persons run governments in the USA.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Again, making assumptions.

You're not a special snowflake, and the USA is not the only country who gets loads of Asylum Requests. Just in the past two years alone, a whooping 80,000 venezuelans have sought asylum in Mexico.

200,000 in Spain, half a million in Colombia, 100k in Peru, the list goes on.

Every country has asylum seekers.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I'm normally not one to be glad of the suffering of a fellow human being, but for this guy? I'm making an exception.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...6cLocP3pmqkFns

I mean, just when I thought this asshole couldn't possibly be more scummy, turns out he also lied about being a Special Forces Vietnam Vet.

Fuck this piece of shit with a rusty piece of Rebar.
    You're relying like a week later, I had already lost interest on what you said and moved on, I have no desire to read this or care. We were discussing the act not the individual person.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    You're relying like a week later, I had already lost interest on what you said and moved on, I have no desire to read this or care. We were discussing the act not the individual person.
    I'm replying a week later because I don't live in a fancy-pants first world country, and our power was out for 4 days, and my internet didn't came back until yesterday.

Nice dodge BTW, you get found in your weak argument, and because you have no clever reply you just say "I have no desire to read, or care"

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

I'm replying a week later because I don't live in a fancy-pants first world country, and our power was out for 4 days, and my internet didn't came back until yesterday.

Nice dodge BTW, you get found in your weak argument, and because you have no clever reply you just say "I have no desire to read, or care"
    Sorry about your power loss that sucks.