10+ Year Old Account

Looking to level to 20 fast for a WoW pet

I bought a 7 day boost for like 5 bucks and looking to level to 20 because I am trying to get the WoW in game battle pet.

Not planning on playing HotS anymore than that.

Whats the fastest way to get to 20? What match mode, etc?

Thank you for your time.

group up with random people from the general chat, the more people in your premade party, the more xp that you get.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Been a while since I played HotS but I think when the cross-benefits were launched people were spamming the shit out of Versus A.I. matches in 5-man premades going for quick wins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Group up with 4 other people. Do Quick Match. And befriend one of them so you get friend bonus.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick match gives the most XP. You can grind out AI matches and it will probably be easier but it will also take much longer. It is all kinda relative though. The AI matches will be shorter but give less XP while quick match is usually longer but give way more XP. I have been in games where I got close to 200k XP as opposed to the AI matches where you get 40 or 50k

10+ Year Old Account
    You'll have... 6? free to play heroes. Get them all to lvl 3, the 2 you found funnest to 4 (Or the one you found funnest to 5). Should take a evening overall
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.