Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    It's called an edgelord.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    It doesnt destroy the land to bury styrofoam 25 feet below the ground
    Today Obama once again kneeled at the altar of environmental naziism and hurt this once great country. He has now banned all drilling in the Atlantic Ocean

You will feel better about it when you are older. It gets to be where you try to make friends because you are lonely but everyone you meet wants to do things that bore the hell out of you. You can't find the right people to do any of the things you want because you don't like to do the things that most other people like to do. You can either be lonely and do what you want or make yourself miserable doing things that other people want just so you are not lonely. That is your choice.
    As you get older, being alone gets easier.
    Last edited by Nihilist74; 2019-04-20 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    when you hate humans so much to where you don't even see yourself as human or look people in the eyes anymore but have this horrible consuming feeling of trying to see if there is at least one person on the planet that can be your friend and never finding it, what do you call the symptom? Is it pretty much sociopathy or does that last bit somewhat invalidate it?
    My wife in the case of my actual wife.
    You people are also known as INTP's - Introverted, iNtuitive, Thinking, Perceiving.
    “to wear an improper expression on your face was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: FACECRIME, it was called.”

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well - I have the opposite problem, I'm hated so much by humans that I've forgotten what it means to be human or even alive. Total isolation has that effect.
    Maybe that would change for you if you stopped listening to CNN and MSNBC and actually thought for yourself, thereby becoming a likable person. Ever thought of that? Go to an American gun range and try to meet mean unfriendly people, I never have.

it's far worse to be in your mid-40s with this feeling though. You can't even muster the strength to get mad as much as feeling dejected and out of energy.
    Seek therapy, I am blown away you are in your mid 40s based on how offended by others just living around you I thought for sure you were in your teens or very early 20s and just self centered. Since that doesn't seem to be the case you need some professional help, medications perhaps and to just get over yourself some.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Depends on what you are seeking companionship with: if its a goat its called being a redneck and if its a cat its called being a crazy cat lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Maybe that would change for you if you stopped listening to CNN and MSNBC and actually thought for yourself, thereby becoming a likable person. Ever thought of that? Go to an American gun range and try to meet mean unfriendly people, I never have.
    You are lucky or not looking, I have met plenty of dicks at ranges. It isn't like areas are free from various types of people or mindsets to assume that is very foolish. As far as the CNN MSNBC stuff I imagine even if they are a blind sheep to those stations others that follow those stations wouldn't mind that, so the issue is the person not the information source.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    You are lucky or not looking, I have met plenty of dicks at ranges. It isn't like areas are free from various types of people or mindsets to assume that is very foolish. As far as the CNN MSNBC stuff I imagine even if they are a blind sheep to those stations others that follow those stations wouldn't mind that, so the issue is the person not the information source.
    In all seriousness I never meet anything but nice people st ranges. They will ask me what I'm shooting, offer to let me try their gun etc. Get into non gun conversations like good things to do in the area or places to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    It's called an edgelord.
    Ironic coming from you.
    http://imgur.com/gallery/TlpXLjJ i got banned from twitter for this. Lol

Putting a label on it won’t help you understand it or feel less like the absolute minority.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    What shows you that you're hated? Why are you totally isolated?
    The second shows the first ... people can't cope with my mental illness.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe that would change for you if you stopped listening to CNN and MSNBC and actually thought for yourself
    Actually thinking for myself is a big part of why people dislike me - I don't 'follow the line' very well.

If I was able to tow the left line or the right line - I'd probably be welcome more.
    "Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest - and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault"
    Donald J. Trump - 6:37PM, 8th May 2013

In all seriousness I never meet anything but nice people st ranges. They will ask me what I'm shooting, offer to let me try their gun etc. Get into non gun conversations like good things to do in the area or places to eat.
    Now imagine how nice they would be if you rolled up to the range with a I'm with her Hillary shirt or hat on. It is fair to say many are nice because at a glace you look to have some of the same qualities, ideas or whatever you want to call it as them. I know one of the first times I went to a public range in Yuma with a few Marine buddies one was black, not something you see much in Yuma. People acted like he was coming to practice shooting for some drive by or something. People were even joking and holding their guns sideways until one of the range employees stepped in because of weapon safety issues. Just like good people idiots are everywhere. An idiot can easily have an area they seem like a good person or a moment where they are one. Just as a great person can have bad moments or be in a situation where they are a shitbag.

Because we are ultimately flawed. We need a system of tolerance to remain civil, and connect in a good way. Those who deny any system exists and think only logically will basically continue to run into issues with other people.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    The second shows the first ... people can't cope with my mental illness.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually thinking for myself is a big part of why people dislike me - I don't 'follow the line' very well.

If I was able to tow the left line or the right line - I'd probably be welcome more.
    Sorry to hear that, you seem alright to me, at least from this distance. I tend to choose isolation though.

Go read some teen monthly. 40% of the edge teens go trough what you are going trough.

Maybe if you stopped making threads trying to make others look and feel horrible you'd find someone who actually cares.
    "The true malice is attributing malicion where there is none."

Proof: Jack Russel Terrier in a stroller.

when you hate humans so much to where you don't even see yourself as human or look people in the eyes anymore but have this horrible consuming feeling of trying to see if there is at least one person on the planet that can be your friend and never finding it, what do you call the symptom? Is it pretty much sociopathy or does that last bit somewhat invalidate it?
    is it called "otaku" lifestyle with a RL waifu?

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    Self-delusion.

Trying to justify making little to no effort to continue to try investing in people to yourself.

Etc.
    nice profile pic

his specials are great

Lol, the arrogance.
    Be polite. Be professional. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Most of you are morons.