Heirloom experince trinket clarification needed

I have been looking all over for this and I cannot find it. There are 2 heirloom trinkets that increase experience gains from bgs and I am wondering if they work now or not. Last I had heard, their exp gain does not work. Some say it might now. I am just wondering before I bother with those arenas.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

I can confirm they both work. They also increase xp gained from arena skirmish.

They both work. I just leveled my KT Druid almost purely via BGs.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Another confirmation that they do work. With both of them equipped, and a full set of XP heirlooms, a victory in a random BG gives you 1-1.5 levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    That sounds slower than questing.
    depends they can be over very quickly and that means a loss would give half a level, and tbh PVP could be way more enjoyable if you have levelled multiple characters as its different every time.

That sounds slower than questing.
    not if you enjoy pvp

How does enjoyment affect speed?
    If you get bored of questing, you are more likely to log out. If you actually have fun leveling by mixing in some BGs, you're likely to play more and end up leveling faster (even though you might be using a less than optimal method).

Having both defending and returning champion equipped definitely makes leveling via BGs quite fast for those who don't like questing. Without them, though, it's not something I would recommend unless you are just pvping for some fun and are not rushing to 120.