Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only treason is Trump being in bed with the Russians.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    He's a hack.
    How am I hack?

Nut up and explain why Trump is fighting tooth and nail to keep his tax returns secret.

If it was because of the lie he's been telling everyone about the audit, he wouldn't;t need to fight it, the IRS would. So show me you aren't a coward and answer this.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    If it was because of the lie he's been telling everyone about the audit, he wouldn't;t need to fight it, the IRS would. So show me you aren't a coward and answer this.
    The thing is... Trump claimed that you would be stupid to pay taxes, during the debates. It was on of his highlights that reverberated through his supporters. We know he isn’t afraid to show he is as smart as possible, to pay 0. So... wtf is it?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    No.

Killing those who try to sabotage him through false claims > Yes. You need to start somewhere to show stirring the witch's cauldron will burn you.

Infracted

Quote Originally Posted by VanishingAct View Post
    Leaked texts and the nunes memo showed that the spying was malicious. People like Adam Schiff saying they have direct evidence and all the rest.
    I laughed so fucking hard here. This is the same jackass who claimed multiple times to have evidence that Obama wasn't born here. And he would release it any day now. Still waiting on that day.

Maybe Obama should have strung him up for treason.

Quote Originally Posted by VanishingAct View Post
    Because its real?
    You seriously think Nunes is an honest actor? How many of his failed stunts have there been so far? LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Yes they did. These deep state hacks saw they would be out of a job and would undermine our electorate to save themselves.
    Who in the deep state is out of a job now?

- - - Updated - - -

Typical Trump supporter bullshit......hear a point that counters their stupid belief......."Her der, NO YOU!!!!!!!"

You gave the keys of the country to an infant with a full diaper.
    It's the only level they operate on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    How am I hack?

Nut up and explain why Trump is fighting tooth and nail to keep his tax returns secret.

its not even that

IF he is actually under audit, he could just show the letter, or authorize the current commissioner to confirm it
    he's not even doing that, plus NO ONE is under audit every year for a decade without being in jail for tax fraud soon afterward

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    The only treason is Trump being in bed with the Russians.
    and forsaking oath office, obstruction, ect, ect

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Then you should do everything you can to impeach him...let's see if the sane part of America agrees with you. Dem leadership gets it...but that said, I hope you steamroller them and eventually get your way so America can clearly see what you represent.
    Yeah the sane part of America listens to Trump's 24 hour Twitter shitposting rampage, because that's what sanity is lel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    and foreskined oath office, obstruction, ect, ect
    Don’t dishonor the name of the forsaken... fixed...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Don’t dishonor the name of the forsaken... fixed...
    man thats what I get for quickly doing spell check.