Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper0329 View Post
    Agreed 100%. It's bullshit they cut him from the summit. Yeah the ban was justified (though handled poorly, with the typical Blizzard..."elegance"), but cutting him from the summit over something so relatively trivial...I hate to use the word, really, but it almost strikes me as virtue signaling by Blizz. At the very least, a matter of cutting off their nose to spite their face.
    Not bringing a guy who actively harmed their product by legitimizing it on stream to their viewers, and who also got many of their viewers banned by getting them to go along with it, was the right call.

For as much as people hate exploiters, they sure hate it when exploiters who are also streamers get caught.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Not bringing a guy who actively harmed their product by legitimizing it on stream to their viewers, and who also got many of their viewers banned by getting them to go along with it, was the right call.

For as much as people hate exploiters, they sure hate it when exploiters who are also streamers get caught.
    I'm not defending the exploit itself (nor is he, for that matter), nor do I really care about Preach's status as a streamer per se. I'm saying the guy has good ideas and a fairly level-headed approach to the game and its systems; a single stupid decision doesn't invalidate that.

Field Marshal
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Can you make Enhance Shaman fun again please?
    Well I can't MAKE them more fun. I'm not a programmer. But I can figure out what needs to be done to make them fun.

But realy. Do it better is the dumbest argument ever. If average people with no game developing experience couldn't provide valuable feedback, we wouldn't have beta test and PTR. Professional food or movie critics wouldn't exist. The game isn't fun and it doesn't take a pro to realize this.