Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KronoFett View Post
    No Blizzard just seems to make nothing but shitty decisions lately. One after another. It doesn't stop.
    There are better things to fault them on that are actually in their control.

Like keeping Temple of Sethraliss in the MDI rotation despite a bug making the run impossible still existing in game.

Go bitch about companies not playing taxes on Facebook OR whatever. This is a forum to discuss WoW. Not Blizz business model.
    Yohohoho

No Blizzard just seems to make nothing but shitty decisions lately. One after another. It doesn't stop.
    I mean you aren't wrong.

But this isn't one of them nor does it have anything to do with them. It's on the higher up side of Activision.

There is loads to be critical about with Blizzard and rightly so. Again this is not one of those things. To be mad at Activision about? Absolutely. But not Blizzard lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    You could have just titled the thread "Blizzard sucks. Change my mind." and it still would have ended up the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    Nobody is applauding Blikzzard for anything. Pointing out that it is perfectly legal under US law to do so does not = applauding it.

And sorry, you are a hyporite for whining about people calling you names when you are insullting and calling names of everyone who disagree with you. YOu are the one who need to get real.
    I'm not sure you should speak for the thread. There are actual posters that are proud of Blizzard doing this. No, I whine when a dumb poster acts self-righteous thinking the thread did nothing wrong when they have bullied me also. You just want to see some side of this. Only I can be a hypocrite, only I am an idiot, only I am a troll, only the thread has the right to insult others.

Bottom right pathetic...proof read also, please.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I mean you aren't wrong.

But this isn't one of them nor does it have anything to do with them. It's on the higher up side of Activision.

There is loads to be critical about with Blizzard and rightly so. Again this is not one of those things. To be mad at Activision about? Absolutely. But not Blizzard lol.
    Activision and Blizzard are one of the same company now. All the original founders of Blizzard are long gone. You can't point to activison anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    You said they "fired 800 developers." That's quite literally the exact opposite of what happened in reality. Yeah, it sucks that 800 people got shitcanned but it's a company with 10,000 employees and that shit happens all the fucking time in literally every large company that's ever existed since the beginning of time. The only reason people ever cite Blizzard's layoffs, though, seems to be to support this dumb fucking narrative that the company is actively going out of its way to be the most evil corporation of all time. And hey, cool, if that's how you wanna spin it... more power to you. Just please, for the love of fucking God, don't pretend like this is some unique, ground-breaking revelation or that by figuring out that corporations sometimes do shitty things has suddenly revealed the strings that hold the universe together. This isn't new. This isn't interesting.

Peace.
    Don't you know? You're supposed to continually pay redundant positions just so you don't have to lay people off! Does it suck that people like Ythisens got fired? Yes, but they have Bornakk who can not only fill the same role, he can fill it with out stirring up people as much it seems.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure at this point Blizz could registry World of Warcraft as religion to avoid taxes. Well, at least WoW Classic or High Elves Church ;D.

And btw (if I remember correctly) gamers messiah, CDPR, received some money from polish government. Are they evil-greedy-shitty now too?

If you view everything from the lens that Blizzard never operates in the interest of its players, yeah. That's an easy observation to make. I'm even willing to agree with you to an extent. But honestly, despite all the negativity I have a hard time believing there aren't people working at the company who genuinely care about the feedback its players give and generally want things to work out in the best way they can.

Quote Originally Posted by FaceYourself View Post
    You could have just titled the thread "Blizzard sucks. Change my mind." and it still would have ended up the same way.
    I don't doubt this lol

5+ Year Old Account
    Didn't HeelsvsCryBabyFace do a video crying about this topic? If so, I automatically assume it's factually incorrect and full of emotional straw-men, as is HeelvsNeverRelevant modus operandi.

Also hi Az.
    Last edited by Fiacla; 2019-04-20 at 04:04 PM.

Activision and Blizzard are one of the same company now. All the original founders of Blizzard are long gone. You can't point to activison anymore.
    Allan Adham returned last year, Frank Pearce in 2016 (who as far as I know is still there, haven't seen reports of him leaving) so only 1 of 3 Silicon and Synapse founders are no longer there.

Even if Pearce is gone again, your statement is misguided and false.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    If you view everything from the lens that Blizzard never operates in the interest of its players, yeah. That's an easy observation to make. I'm even willing to agree with you to an extent. But honestly, despite all the negativity I have a hard time believing there aren't people working at the company who genuinely care about the feedback its players give and generally want things to work out in the best way they can.
    I 100% agree with you. The art team on the WoW team is fantastic. And I believe there are many great employees. But I believe the people in charge like Ion and many others don't have a freaking clue how the company should be running. BFA, in my opinion, is one of the worst expansions to date. But that doesn't excuse the horrible decisions the company is making.

Did you ever expect over 12 years later that Blizzard is the #2 company in the world on tax evasion while trying to clear trash in SSC? No, I am disgusted an applaud at what the company has become and the direction it is going.

But that is beside the point. My main point is tax evasion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure you should speak for the thread. There are actual posters that are proud of Blizzard doing this. No, I whine when a dumb poster acts self-righteous thinking the thread did nothing wrong when they have bullied me also. You just want to see some side of this. Only I can be a hypocrite, only I am an idiot, only I am a troll, only the thread has the right to insult others.

Bottom right pathetic...proof read also, please.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh please, 'bullied' you? You opened your OP attacking, and you even attacked the wrong folks for the wrong reasons with wrong information. Can you be any more dishonest than that? Then when called out you attacked those folks, now you want to play the victim. If you are a victim then you are a victim of your own actions and words....

Activision is the bus driver, Blizzard is a passenger, and Wow is one of the books in that passenger's book bag.

Tax evasion you say? (which is a crime by the way). Yet you make no offer of you know that thing called evidence (your OP doesn't contain any evidence of a crime). Perhaps knowing what you are talking about will save you from the responses you are getting.
    Last edited by Seranthor; 2019-04-20 at 04:08 PM.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

this is how our country works because we allow it to work this way. if you really are upset about this pay attention to politics and vote accordingly. currently your only hope of getting something like this changed anytime soon would be a vote for either yang or sanders. i disagree with too much of what sanders says, so that only leaves me with 1 candidate which is yang, and although he's gaining a lot of traction he'll likely end up 3rd after the debates just because of how far behind he is currently.

But that is beside the point. My main point is tax evasion.

...judging from the responses in this thread, you really seem to be more focused on "BLIZZ = BAD" then this extremely weak argument that corporate tax evasion is somehow relevant to the current state of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Oh please, 'bullied' you? You opened your OP attacking, and you even attacked the wrong folks for the wrong reasons with wrong information. Can you be any more dishonest than that? Then when called out you attacked those folks, now you want to play the victim. If you are a victim then you are a victim of your own actions and words....

Activision is the bus driver, Blizzard is a passenger, and Wow is one of the books in that passenger's book bag.
    Not replying to your post anymore. You add nothing to the discussion. You only attack, you only strawman, you don't know how to articulate yourself as an adult. Your banner also makes me cringe. I will reply to everyone else here except you.

They would be wasting investor money if they didn't minimize their tax bill. This is when you write your congress critters, not yell at the business for being a good fiduciary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not replying to your post anymore. You add nothing to the discussion. You only attack, you only strawman, you don't know how to articulate yourself as an adult. Your banner also makes me cringe. I will reply to everyone else here except you.
    And that is your right to not respond... Wont stop me from pointing at your continued dishonesty and exposing it.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by yamix View Post
    They would be wasting investor money if they didn't minimize their tax bill. This is when you write your congress critters, not yell at the business for being a good fiduciary.
    There is plenty of companies that operate ethically today. Simply because you can get away with something doesn't excuse a companies actions. It is still wrong and disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    While I don't think it's that big of a deal, I do find it interesting how with so many people they put all of the blame on Activision and none of it on Blizzard when it comes to financial things. Blizzard didn't just start trying to make money because of Activision.
    This is the one case in which you can point at Activision, because while the company body is called "Activision Blizzard" for PR-Sake, Activision is the management. Blizzard is just a studio and lost its special rights a few years ago. Blame them for lack of quality and for their bad way to handle feedback. Financial aspects are Fatboy Koticks personal shithouse tho.

https://itep.org/notadime/

I'm honestly so sick in my stomach at how disgusting Blizzard has become. Making shit expansions, sacking thousands of employees, refusing to listen to feedback, and now avoiding all taxes.

They are #2(feel better kiddies?) in tax avoidance out of all companies in the world. I really have no respect for them anymore this expansion. They are literally worse than EA now. Go ahead and ban me and close the thread shills like every other thread made these days that talks badly of Blizzard. The moderators here make me sick also.
    So do almost all american companies tho, because your country is a corporate-frathouse thanks to people like President Orange. Not really worth talking about it. Despicable, yes, but not worth talking about. Of course we both know you only do it because you are one of the disgruntled people that quit the game and now wants to make everyone else hate it as much as you do so they quit as well. Seen that plenty. But you be you, because its totally correct to be mad about this kind of practice otherwise. Just going to say your rage is... aimed poorly.
    Last edited by SoundOfGuns; 2019-04-20 at 04:16 PM.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.