Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Looks like the death knell has rang for Sylvanas

After attempting to have Baine executed, there's no coming back for her. And now she's got Thrall and Lor'themar against her in addition to Saurfang and Baine.

Looks like it's the end for Sylvanas and Nathanos. Sylvanas fanboys, say goodbye to your waifu!

Kerrigan.

10chars
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Except we know she isn't going to die, so not sure what will happen.

She will either end up as Kerrigan 2.0 or AU Grommash 2.0

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall is the biggest pussy in the entire lore so I doubt she's worried much about him.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

She's going to run away to the Shadowlands to hang out with kelthuzad.

99% sure she's Wow's Kerrigan for the force of death.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    After attempting to have Baine executed, there's no coming back for her. And now she's got Thrall and Lor'themar against her in addition to Saurfang and Baine.

Looks like it's the end for Sylvanas and Nathanos. Sylvanas fanboys, say goodbye to your waifu!
    Yeah, don't really see how they can come back from this.

"Not the first time we've had to move against a corrupt warchief." is one of the lines. Not another Garrosh 2.0 Blizz says, but that's exactly what's going on. Tauren, Orcs, Blood Elves and even Trolls (seeing as there's a line saying Rokhan's totem will grant us stealth for a limited time) are now actively against her actions. Nightborne have made comments, Zandalari said they stand as equals even though Sylvanas expects them to bend the knee in time, Highmountain Tauren have been vocal about not agreeing with her; she doesn't have much on her side.

She might be able to buy off the goblins and force the undead to follow against their will, but at the end of the day, she's not going to stay the Horde leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Except we know she isn't going to die, so not sure what will happen.
    I believe we know she isn't going to die this expansion, not that she isn't going to die ever. It's clear she's not getting out of this expansion as the Horde leader though, so what happens afterwards is up for debate.
    Last edited by Thetruth1400; 2019-04-17 at 04:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't Ion say she won't be dying?
    I'm not sure, but i think i saw that somewhere.

I'm pretty sure she will be removed from Warchief.

I'm also pretty sure in the end she will be somewhat redeemed.
    Or at the very least, appear as the person who had to do the "nessessary evil", because "the end justified the means",
    because "to save the world", because "deep down she's kinda good".....riiiight.

Blizzard didn't go through all that trouble pushing her to Warchief, only to dissapoint her fanbase in the last moment.
    I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    Didn't Ion say she won't be dying?
    I'm not sure, but i think i saw that somewhere.

I'm pretty sure she will be removed from Warchief.

I'm also pretty sure in the end she will be somewhat redeemed.
    Or at the very least, appear as the person who had to do the "nessessary evil", because "the end justified the means",
    because "to save the world", because "deep down she's kinda good".....riiiight.

Blizzard didn't go through all that trouble pushing her to Warchief, only to dissapoint her fanbase in the last moment.
    I don't think so.
    Blizzard made her warchief in Legion, trying to spice things up. But as expected, Sylvanas turns out to be nothing more than Lich Queen and goes way too far in everything she does. She was best as -a- leader of the Horde, but not -the- leader. That way she had some authority but knew her limits and how far she could go. Give her the reins of the entire Horde, and she goes batshit crazy.

Just like with Garrosh, Blizzard probably saw fan reaction and decided to take a different course to remove Sylvanas as warchief.

Nope, she's the pet of Afrasiabi and Danuser, so she'll sacrifice herself to destroy N'zoth and everyone will hail her as a hero, Saurfang and Greymane included.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    She will not die, but she's also gonna get kicked from the Horde party.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    After attempting to have Baine executed, there's no coming back for her.
    Why? Baine was a traitor. Traitors should be executed. Baine also sucks as a character/faction leader, so I'm sure nobody horde side would really care much if he got the ax.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Opens up a thread to shit down on Sylvannas fans. Whats your problem?
    The same problem of the Sylvanas fans who opened several threads to shit on Saurfang and Baine fans.

Didnt she become wows kerrigan the day she became banshee... not sure what people mean

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    Didnt she become wows kerrigan the day she became banshee... not sure what people mean
    They mean the part where the fact she killed billions is forgotten and she becomes a god.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Kerrigan.

10chars
    We just did that. Its name was Illidan.

Honestly the fact that map is internally called Siege of Orgrimmar - Coup says everything for me.

SoO is the base map because that has the "under Orgrimmar" stuff in it. Coup, well...

A coup d'état, also known as a putsch, a golpe, or simply as a coup, means the overthrow of an existing government.

She's out as Warchief almost without a doubt, she has an Old God blade, she's said frequently this expansion her goal is the eradication of all non-Forsaken life. Boobs or no boobs, she's our final boss.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    More like say goodbye to the Horde.

All that’ll be left after this is a Red Alliance full of laughing stocks who put the Blue Alliance over their own races.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedictu View Post
    Why? Baine was a traitor. Traitors should be executed. Baine also sucks as a character/faction leader, so I'm sure nobody horde side would really care much if he got the ax.
    And Sylvanas is a murderer and duplicitous bitch. You don't execute your fellow leaders. You sit down with them and figure it out. That's what the Horde is about. Sylvanas is a coward, she can scream FOR THE HORDEEEEEE all she wants but nobody gives a shit if she clearly doesn't believe in that herself.

5+ Year Old Account
    Sylvie will be either raid fodder in 9.x or WoW's Kerrigan /yawn. Prove me wrong Blizz.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.