Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #1
    The Patient Troggdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    336

    The stuff they've taken away and what you would put back

    Blizzard has put a lot of stuff into the game but also taken a lot away. Some of the stuff they have taken would provide justtttt enough depth to things to make them, in my opinion, better. So what are some things I would put back in?

    Stats coming back
    - having the 5 main stats of strength, stamina, intellect, agility, and spirit
    - keeping secondary stats we have now but put older stuff back. Hit, armor pen, MP5, expertise, dodge, parry etc etc.

    Proper gem slots and jewelcrafting
    - even if gear had just prismatic sockets on them but were there on the same level that they were in TBC rather than a random warforge proc

    Reforging
    - having all these stats back on the gear would once again allow for reforging. Need some hit but the dodge isnt as useful to you? take half of it and move it over.

    Having all this would give me a sense of control and customization over my characters again. I do not care that when I get a new piece of gear I have to do work to get it to what I want it to be. I WANT to do that.

    This is just one system I'm talking about and I could go on for days about stuff for each class or other aspects of the game. What would everybody else do?

  2. #2
    Get rid of cancer titanforging to begin with and then we could start thinking about putting something back

  3. #3
    The Patient Troggdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillside View Post
    Get rid of cancer titanforging to begin with and then we could start thinking about putting something back
    This isnt about removing something. its about putting it back. Thanks for the input though!

  4. #4
    I miss Eyes of the Beast on my Hunter. It might just be a side ability, but it was an excellent scouting tool for WPvP.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillside View Post
    Get rid of cancer titanforging to begin with and then we could start thinking about putting something back
    signed.

    Some Class deeps (skills) back and i would think about a resub.

  6. #6
    The Patient Troggdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWolly View Post
    I miss Eyes of the Beast on my Hunter. It might just be a side ability, but it was an excellent scouting tool for WPvP.
    I loved playing with this! It was fun to run through a dungeon with it too!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Troggdor View Post
    This isnt about removing something. its about putting it back. Thanks for the input though!
    Well, i'd bring reforging back for sure, that's the first thing that comes to mind when it comes to putting something back

    Edit: I didn't realize you had reforging in original post, my bad. Basically bring back anything that gives you a little more control over your character's progression and get rid of most of the rng
    Last edited by Chillside; 2019-04-20 at 04:45 PM.

  8. #8
    The old progression systems from wrath aka honor/conquest for pvp and badges for a few items and no titan/warforging. Return a few tradional daily hubs.

  9. #9
    You know, I never really thought about it, but is it weird that Classic WoW, the game before all the content we have now, is going to launch with so much more than we have now instead of less? Reading this thread just kind of gave me a weird eye-opening moment.

  10. #10
    Put back the legendary questlines and mage tower and basically all removed quest lines from MoP onward, lore shouldn't be removed while it's still canon. And also bring back the island drop rates from that one point in time where they were good for a few weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zentail View Post
    You know, I never really thought about it, but is it weird that Classic WoW, the game before all the content we have now, is going to launch with so much more than we have now instead of less? Reading this thread just kind of gave me a weird eye-opening moment.
    You might need to specify what you're talking about, cuz it sounds like you're saying Classic has more content than the current game, which includes every expansion from TBC to BfA.

  11. #11
    Ranged survival hunter spec

  12. #12
    just in everyday gameplay, one of the things i miss the most is interrupt/silence on heroic throw. but i can see why they thought that was TOO convenient.

  13. #13
    Divine intervention. So lulz dont get why they removed it!

  14. #14
    The Insane Aeula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Posts
    16,044
    All the transmog, quests, raids, dungeons, and content in general that has been phased out.

    Slap the old world and all the raids/dungeons they removed in the Caverns of time so we can experience them again.

  15. #15
    Reforging definitely. With the stat squish this expansion, I doubt reforging would make any HUGE GAME BREAKING difference that Blizzard believed it was doing the time before it's removal.

    Also,

    (incoming shit storm)

    Designated PvP and PvE servers. WM is not cutting it according to this website.

  16. #16
    I can agree with most of the stats, but things like hit and defense can stay dead, they were just cap and forget

  17. #17
    of the Dark Star Tinytalon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    329
    Reforging.

    I'd also like to have some way of doing old raids again, like old Naxx, ZG and ZA. I liked doing those.

  18. #18
    Probably Spell school related abilities, Resistances and whatnot.

    Don't need the Resistance fights back, but i enjoyed the idea that having a Shaman can offer some sort of defensive buff against Elemental damage, or priest against shadow damage.

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceYourself View Post
    Reforging definitely. With the stat squish this expansion, I doubt reforging would make any HUGE GAME BREAKING difference that Blizzard believed it was doing the time before it's removal.
    Continue to fail to see the massive appeal of Reforging.
    An external website solved the puzzle for you, that's it.

    Come to think of it, that reminds me a lot of Azerite gear, which doesn't speak in favour of reforging.

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceYourself View Post
    Designated PvP and PvE servers. WM is not cutting it according to this website.
    People can piss and moan over WM all they want, but at the end of day, it's probably one of the better features introduced in BfA.

    I am not saying the experience by turning WM on is great, but having the option is most certainly an improvement.
    Don't like World PvP on my alt? Turn it off, problem solved.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Put back the legendary questlines and mage tower and basically all removed quest lines from MoP onward, lore shouldn't be removed while it's still canon. And also bring back the island drop rates from that one point in time where they were good for a few weeks.



    You might need to specify what you're talking about, cuz it sounds like you're saying Classic has more content than the current game, which includes every expansion from TBC to BfA.
    Sorry, I meant as far as character identity goes.

  20. #20
    Bloodsail Admiral DaHomieG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,091
    I just want them to put back every profession recipe removed from the game. That's all I want.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •