Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
... LastLast
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Mightytasty View Post
    Uhhhhhh why not just nerf the raid directly then, like they have in the past? Oh, we’ll just fuck the whole endgame progression system in our “MMORPG” instead. Blizzard logic.
    Fine! We do it the hard fucking way then! Emissary drops 310, world quests drop 290. Normal dungeons are 310. Heroic are 315, Mythic is 320. Mythic+ is where you go to get gear to just get into LFR! Which will drop 340 gear, yeah you gotta grind out fucking Mythic plus now just to get into LFR. Once you are best in slot in all of LFR you get to go to fucking normal. And you know what you can't even que for LFR until you have cleared M+5! This way no scrubs in even heroic dungeons! No scrub casuals in your precious LFR that you are doing as a full guild group because fuck pugging!

  2. #62
    They could bump up ilvl of old raid drops. Just making it even between Mythic G'huun and daily fetch quests (M Ghu 385 < Emissary 390) would help. It's sad to see chores completely overtaking raid rewards. If they were comparable, guilds who still wanted to progress would at least be rewarded for doing so.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Elevenmad View Post
    Warcraft as been on a steady decline since the end of Wrath, and dropped heavelly from WoD, BFA been the worst X-Pac to date for sub numbers.
    Do you know why the stopped publicly releasing sub numbers ? Because they have been droping.
    Quarterly Profit numbers are just fluff BS, there numbers shuffled around to look good on paper purely to look ok for the investors. That's just big business marketing BS.

    Profits LOL, yeah b'cos they put more crap in the Shop, introduced WoW tokens plus hiked up the game services, Any profits are NOT from subs to the game, Don't need no tin foil hat, thats facts
    This is absolutely tinfoil hat talk. Unless you work for Blizzard, you can't say with absolute certainty what the state of the game is.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Emissaries are giving heroic BoD ilvl gear? The raid has only been out for 3 months why exactly is heroic BoD gear competing with gear you get for finishing 4 WQs? I’m done with mythic already but Jesus the gearing system is in such a weird place. Hopefully goes back to normal when they fix/remove TF and reduce gear sources like they said they plan on doing.
    Fix or remove TF/WF? Highly doubt it since its one of Blizzards carrot on the sticks for every expansion since ToT.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    This is absolutely tinfoil hat talk. Unless you work for Blizzard, you can't say with absolute certainty what the state of the game is.
    so WoW has 10 mill subscribers ? really......i'd be very surprised if it had 3 mill, and ex Devs from blizz have actually stated publicly about the state of the game.

    The ONLY thing that will keep Blizzard on a even keel this x-pack is the release of WoW Classic and even that will be short lived as after a couple of month 80% of the Classic players will leave when they realize they have to actually work to get stuff and progress.
    Last edited by Elevenmad; 2019-04-20 at 10:20 PM.

  6. #66
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    456
    World Quest rewards will go up to ilvl 370 (from 360)
    how do i get the WQ item level rewards higher? or is that going to be 370 for fresh 120s with WQ unlocked?

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Elevenmad View Post
    so WoW has 10 mill subscribers ? really......i'd be very surprised if it had 3 mill, and ex Devs from blizz have actually stated publicly about the state of the game.

    The ONLY thing that will keep Blizzard on a even keel this x-pack is the release of WoW Classic and even that will be short lived as after a couple of month 80% of the Classic players will leave when they realize they have to actually work to get stuff and progress.
    I don't think WoW has 10 million subs but there's absolutely no way to know how many it actually has. Also, Classic is going to be popular for all of 2-3 months until servers become a ghost town as people realize how much of a grind it is as you say or go back to private servers that are FREE.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Fix or remove TF/WF? Highly doubt it since its one of Blizzards carrot on the sticks for every expansion since ToT.
    I mean that’s directly from Ions mouth. Taliesin said they (the devs from the summit he met with) wanna outright remove it but want to replace the positives of TF first. I’m assuming they’re referring to content replayability when they say positives, Taliesin also stated this was a high priority for them. Ion himself said twice in one week they understand the complaints about TF/WF and wanna change it but don’t have anything to replace it with. Replace seems to mean the content replayability aspect here as well.

    Whether you choose to believe that will actually happen or not is up to you of course. Can’t say for certain either way.

  9. #69
    Another ilvl bump while we have 4 raid difficulties and WF/TF. Remember the interviews, "we have learned [...]"? Rofl... clearly, they haven't for fuck sake...

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWolly View Post
    I’d like it if they upper rep from WQs. 75 is ridiculously low.
    Time Played Metrics. Only way your voice is heard is if you unsub, sorry!

    They'll raise the rep 5 months into the next expansion ^-^

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Orc12 View Post
    Time Played Metrics. Only way your voice is heard is if you unsub, sorry!

    They'll raise the rep 5 months into the next expansion ^-^
    It's sad but that's the case with things like Allied Races and caches. Keep people playing.

    Allied Races are worse because they encourage paying for overpriced services like boosts and race changes because the levelling is so damn boring.

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Orc12 View Post
    Time Played Metrics. Only way your voice is heard is if you unsub, sorry!

    They'll raise the rep 5 months into the next expansion ^-^
    I’d say that you have a point, but that’s a fiction so bad that even Blizzard couldn’t write it. Dailies in past expansions (IE: WotLK) yielded 150-250 rep for completing dailies while also allowing you to run Heroics while wearing that faction’s tabard to gain rep, and thus encouraging the player to play the content. Now it’s just gaining 1000 rep or less per day while waiting for WQ resets. Granted, I’m still playing, but feel that the logic behind such paltry rep gains is nonexistent.

  13. #73
    High Overlord Mightytasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    Fine! We do it the hard fucking way then! Emissary drops 310, world quests drop 290. Normal dungeons are 310. Heroic are 315, Mythic is 320. Mythic+ is where you go to get gear to just get into LFR! Which will drop 340 gear, yeah you gotta grind out fucking Mythic plus now just to get into LFR. Once you are best in slot in all of LFR you get to go to fucking normal. And you know what you can't even que for LFR until you have cleared M+5! This way no scrubs in even heroic dungeons! No scrub casuals in your precious LFR that you are doing as a full guild group because fuck pugging!
    Are you okay?

  14. #74
    Scarab Lord Kuja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    City of Judgement
    Posts
    4,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravity2015 View Post
    how do i get the WQ item level rewards higher? or is that going to be 370 for fresh 120s with WQ unlocked?
    The rewards ilvl depends on your average ilvl.

    My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!


  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Mightytasty View Post
    Are you okay?
    No. No I am not. You can't try to find a middle ground anymore, you can't try to find a silver lining. You can't be positive at all, all you can do is hate and bitch and moan. Nothing is good enough, ever. Nothing they do will be good enough. Even if they change things back to the golden age it will still be terrible because we aren't allowed to be happy anymore.

  16. #76
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    456
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    The rewards ilvl depends on your average ilvl.
    do you happen to know the breakpoints or does anyone?
    "We will not compromise our standards to release a title before it is ready."
    WoW T.W.O ( The Wars Over )

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravity2015 View Post
    do you happen to know the breakpoints or does anyone?
    from what i understand there may be a Heart of Azeroth level requirement just to get to the 385 rewards from the emissary. I was having some wierd issues when 8.1 came out where my mage was a couple ilvls higher than my shaman but had a lower heart level, and the mage couldn't get the 385 gear but the shaman could. With this new adjustment i would try to be within 10 ilvls of the new reward level, i couldn't tell ya with the neck though.

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I mean that’s directly from Ions mouth. Taliesin said they (the devs from the summit he met with) wanna outright remove it but want to replace the positives of TF first. I’m assuming they’re referring to content replayability when they say positives, Taliesin also stated this was a high priority for them. Ion himself said twice in one week they understand the complaints about TF/WF and wanna change it but don’t have anything to replace it with. Replace seems to mean the content replayability aspect here as well.

    Whether you choose to believe that will actually happen or not is up to you of course. Can’t say for certain either way.
    Plenty of things ion has said but they change. Time will determine if what they said will be true or false.

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    this is just your wishfull thinking. whenever i go do emisaries zones are filled with people 24/7 doin those emmisaries.

    this is the most popular content in game atm .

    - - - Updated - - -
    You're confusing incentivized activity / content with popularity. Just because "everyone" may be doing something doesn't mean its popular it just means, usually in WoW, that it's the most efficient method in-game to achieve a particular objective.

    Blizzard has been guilty of this same fallacious reasoning in justifying some of their decisions / content. As the setters of incentives they know better than most that rewards can effect which content is "favoured" or most "popular" and on occasion they have purposely devalued certain content to kill it off to meet their design parameters or justified the continuation of other heavily incentivized content based on this same specious reasoning.

  20. #80
    High Overlord Mightytasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    No. No I am not. You can't try to find a middle ground anymore, you can't try to find a silver lining. You can't be positive at all, all you can do is hate and bitch and moan. Nothing is good enough, ever. Nothing they do will be good enough. Even if they change things back to the golden age it will still be terrible because we aren't allowed to be happy anymore.
    This is why we need Classic. One game for those who want a social RPG, and one game for those who want a solo-friendly on-rails loot-a-thon

    - - - Updated - - -

    WoW retail and Classic will become like 2007scape vs RS3. They are both MMO’s but have completely different philosophies and completely separate communities with almost no overlap. It will be better for Warcraft in the long run, because what we have now is this hybrid unfocused mess which is BFA.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •