Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuffe View Post
    Mythic Bod maybe 420-430? Mythic+ should really not be so close gearwise to mythic rading imo =/. Atm raiding is just dying off, and loot rewards this expansion is just way to high for doing simple daily/Emissery quest,warfronts and so on.
    Part of the reason for that is the removal of sets, there's really no reason to raid at all atm.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I haven't cleared mythic yet (7/9) and BoD just released a few months ago not 6. Raids require coordination and preparation. World quests are just chasing stars on a map and pressing your DPS cooldown and the mob should die by the time the DPS cooldown is over.
    and ? its still the same content week after week. so what if bosses take 5-7 minutes - for a lot of people it only means that the stuff you are doin is much more boring then killing rare in world that dies by the time cds are over.

the principle is the same - both are hamster wheels - yours is just rewarding +30 itlv atm . but people who only do WQ dont care about those 30 itlvs they care about 385 they are getting atm .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Part of the reason for that is the removal of sets, there's really no reason to raid at all atm.
    good . time to get rid of raiding once and for all. its have been nothing but negative effect on game for years now.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    good . time to get rid of raiding once and for all. its have been nothing but negative effect on game for years now.
    Ah yes, lets get rid of the content others like. How bout we just go back to wod and delete all casual content

Quote Originally Posted by Hightotemz View Post
    WOW this is bad indeed, less incentive to do lower M+ for gearing and even BoD heroic becomes worthless now.

I wonder if it could mean 8.2 is like a month away? This is the only reason I can think they would make this change now.

Like I keep telling people , this is the xpac for alts, if you running only 1 or 2 chars u going to get bored fast.
    2 months . Stormbringer is coming in beggining july that when they will release it

and ? its still the same content week after week. so what if bosses take 5-7 minutes - for a lot of people it only means that the stuff you are doin is much more boring then killing rare in world that dies by the time cds are over.

the principle is the same - both are hamster wheels - yours is just rewarding +30 itlv atm . but people who only do WQ dont care about those 30 itlvs they care about 385 they are getting atm .

- - - Updated - - -

Yeh let's get rid of the only content that still matters in this game. Great idea. Ion should hire you.

was expecting someting like this - just not now only after 8.2. glad got most my alts to 390 will rip benefits imidiately ^^

- - - Updated - - -

they know perfecly well what they are doing.

their current sustem is promoting long term casual play . this way people who sub for long can get constant upgrades.

its very deliberate . and its working

i see dozens of people on each quest site farming emmisaries. its perfect system for casuals.
    Ofc they do,LOL. that's why subs have plummeted since launch of BFA, those stats don't lie, all that is going to save Live WoW this expansion is riding the back of Classic launch

Imagine working at Blizzard, excited to develop new stuff, being asked to playtest a 15 year old game. I'd want hazard pay for the danger of popping a vein.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    So you enjoy doing the same world quests from 8.0 launch but rewards tuned up?
    MMorpg are about grinds? because its one of the main reasons i play one.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Imagine working at Blizzard, excited to develop new stuff, being asked to playtest a 15 year old game. I'd want hazard pay for the danger of popping a vein.
    I mean. Are the dev team even excited about the current game these days?

Seems only the art team is judging by the state of BFA.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I mean. Are the dev team even excited about the current game these days?

Seems only the art team is judging by the state of BFA.
    Not the art team that makes armor. Can't be "inspired enough" to make armor for each class.

No point in raiding since start of Legion and ppl still didnt learn xd AP farm killed it for me completely, now “PVE Seasons” + AP grind, GJ blizz xd

“To help ensure players get raid ready” oh they didny have much time for that hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    How is it 7 months?

BoD came out in late January. An early July release is 5.5 months which is pretty normal for a raid tier (5-6 months).
    I didn’t say early july, I just said july. I’m going to assume it’ll be late July because they probably won’t want to release it near the 4th of July, similar to how they didn’t want to release BoD close to the new year. January, February, March, April, May, June, July is 7 months. I’m not sure where that confusion is. If BoD released on the 22nd of Jan and Eternal Palace releases similarly it’ll be 7 months of bod. If you aren’t counting Jan since it released late then it’d be 6 and a quarter.

That’s not horrible, it’s a month longer than Nighthold I believe assuming that release date is accurate. I’m not saying it’s bad though, it’s just that they’re invalidating heroic bod gear with 400 world quest emissary rewards while the raid is barely halfway over. Raiding doesn’t exactly have any other rewards you can get seasonally aside from gear so that’s not something I like. They did say they’re looking to change this though so we’ll see.

Puts it in line with FFXIV so I dont see the problem, people dont bitch about it there. Hell its barely different from the old valor system that people praise.

Why even have any raid difficulty under heroic if your going to do this Blizz? Your justification for titanforging is that it keeps players excited for potential upgrades, and so they don't run out of gear to get, but this would never be a problem if you stopped handing out heroic ilvl loot and invalidating gear progression. There are tons of people out there with heroic ilvl who have never stepped into a heroic raid, and not to mention the fact that by the time my guilds heroic prog. is done, we are already at least half geared for Mythic. This seems to be having the opposite effect.

I love you Blizzard, but ffs please fix some of these broken af systems before you completely abandon some of your most dedicated players.

Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    How is it 7 months?

BoD came out in late January. An early July release is 5.5 months which is pretty normal for a raid tier (5-6 months).
    The raid wont unlock immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Elevenmad View Post
    Ofc they do,LOL. that's why subs have plummeted since launch of BFA, those stats don't lie, all that is going to save Live WoW this expansion is riding the back of Classic launch
    what stats ? you must work in blizzard because there were no official numbers since WoD

no official numbers besides blizzard record profits in past 2 Q

but sure live in your tinfoil hat.

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    There are still people struggling to clear heroic, not just as pugs but as guilds. This will be a way of helping them overcome that hurdle, and you try to get something with the right stats from the rng that is emissary quests. Not only that most of the time they don't even give gear, just AP or gold. This isn't the end all be all that people are making it out to be.
    Uhhhhhh why not just nerf the raid directly then, like they have in the past? Oh, we’ll just fuck the whole endgame progression system in our “MMORPG” instead. Blizzard logic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Puts it in line with FFXIV so I dont see the problem, people dont bitch about it there. Hell its barely different from the old valor system that people praise.
    Because Blizzard is rewarding boring solo content (world quests) instead of challenging social content (valor points).

Quote Originally Posted by Lawlhero View Post
    Guess it only exists to learn the raid.
    it doesnt help you learn anything.. its barely harder than lfr

what stats ? you must work in blizzard because there were no official numbers since WoD

no official numbers besides blizzard record profits in past 2 Q

but sure live in your tinfoil hat.
    Warcraft as been on a steady decline since the end of Wrath, and dropped heavelly from WoD, BFA been the worst X-Pac to date for sub numbers.
    Do you know why the stopped publicly releasing sub numbers ? Because they have been droping.
    Quarterly Profit numbers are just fluff BS, there numbers shuffled around to look good on paper purely to look ok for the investors. That's just big business marketing BS.

Profits LOL, yeah b'cos they put more crap in the Shop, introduced WoW tokens plus hiked up the game services, they've let go tons of staff, practically all the original top Devs have left, on their own, and finally they obviously spend far less on the game take less time actually developing, refining and testing, craps just made up, not thought through and just pumped out usually broken or bugged, Any profits are NOT from subs to the game, Don't need no tin foil hat, thats facts
    Last edited by Elevenmad; 2019-04-20 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mightytasty View Post
    Uhhhhhh why not just nerf the raid directly then, like they have in the past? Oh, we’ll just fuck the whole endgame progression system in our “MMORPG” instead. Blizzard logic.
    Fine! We do it the hard fucking way then! Emissary drops 310, world quests drop 290. Normal dungeons are 310. Heroic are 315, Mythic is 320. Mythic+ is where you go to get gear to just get into LFR! Which will drop 340 gear, yeah you gotta grind out fucking Mythic plus now just to get into LFR. Once you are best in slot in all of LFR you get to go to fucking normal. And you know what you can't even que for LFR until you have cleared M+5! This way no scrubs in even heroic dungeons! No scrub casuals in your precious LFR that you are doing as a full guild group because fuck pugging!