Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    Do I have some bad news for you then; they said they like titanforging because it "always gives you something to hope for."
    They used to like Titanforging, but now they're looking to either heavily modify it or, more likely, outright remove it in favor of something else.

Item level crunch,. and then inflate again,. followed by an expansion, another crunch, and an inflate again.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Item level crunch,. and then inflate again,. followed by an expansion, another crunch, and an inflate again.
    who cares as long as i get what i want out of it overrewarding content who freaking cares.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    They literally have no idea how to do a squish. Seen tanks with 300k hp plus which is half of MoP again.

Meanwhile other games caps I have like 46k HP, 21K and 50k.

I agree to this. But I would also add that the transmog option also ruins the game. I remember that you could not transmog, that made a character TOTAL unique to that time and expansion. You can now transmog to look excactly(alsmost) alike the top players. For me, that douses my feeling with the game not having to strive agains that pair of shoulders, you can always get them next expansion. /meh

Remove the transmog part for Vanilla - that would be indeed awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Brain dead WQs giving same quality loot as Heroic raiding... This shit is why people are quitting your game, Blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elandril-Shadowsong View Post
    I agree to this. But I would also add that the transmog option also ruins the game. I remember that you could not transmog, that made a character TOTAL unique to that time and expansion. You can now transmog to look excactly(alsmost) alike the top players. For me, that douses my feeling with the game not having to strive agains that pair of shoulders, you can always get them next expansion. /meh

Remove the transmog part for Vanilla - that would be indeed awesome!
    I like transmog, but I also see where you're coming from. Maybe have transmog for the current expansion only able to be used by the character that unlocked them? Then when new expansion comes out, it is unlocked for all the characters since it's considered old content.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by MrWolly View Post
    I’d say that you have a point, but that’s a fiction so bad that even Blizzard couldn’t write it. Dailies in past expansions (IE: WotLK) yielded 150-250 rep for completing dailies while also allowing you to run Heroics while wearing that faction’s tabard to gain rep, and thus encouraging the player to play the content. Now it’s just gaining 1000 rep or less per day while waiting for WQ resets. Granted, I’m still playing, but feel that the logic behind such paltry rep gains is nonexistent.
    Who wants to do that though? Twiddle thumbs for 12 hours until WQs reset?!

At least in WotLK you were able to farm your reps as much as your lockouts told you you could (indefinitely 3.3 RDF).
    Give players a way to farm reps.

Quote Originally Posted by Orc12 View Post
    Who wants to do that though? Twiddle thumbs for 12 hours until WQs reset?!

At least in WotLK you were able to farm your reps as much as your lockouts told you you could (indefinitely 3.3 RDF).
    Give players a way to farm reps.
    Nobody, or at least I sure as hell don’t. I have to if I want to unlock Zandalari, so I’m just dealing with it.