Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Probably because it is. Poe and diablo and arpgs have the advantage of building your character for the 1 btn spam. Vanilla wow or even retail wow don't have that.
    Not boring to me. I enjoyed Vanilla combat more than current. To me it makes no difference anyway, if I spam 1 button or rotate between 3-4.. what's the difference? Your finger barely moves an inch and it all becomes muscle memory. The only time a rotation is exciting is for the first 1-2 hours, after that I can't tell a difference between my specs. I play 4 at the moment, Arms Warrior, Frost Mage, Assas Rogue and Elemental Shaman. I log in and don't think of the rotation, it's all just muscle memory and no decision making apart from stacking CDs, so imo, 1 button smash is as exciting as complete rotation, just a different ability to press to deal the same damage as if I was to press 1.
    Last edited by Qnubi; 2019-04-26 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Probably because it is. Poe and diablo and arpgs have the advantage of building your character for the 1 btn spam. Vanilla wow or even retail wow don't have that.
    *yet

(im serious just look at the gearing up changes and pruning of abilities)

Quote Originally Posted by Qnubi View Post
    Not boring to me. I enjoyed Vanilla combat more than current. To me it makes no difference anyway, if I spam 1 button or rotate between 3-4.. what's the difference? Your finger barely moves an inch and it all becomes muscle memory. The only time a rotation is exciting is for the first 1-2 hours, after that I can't tell a difference between my specs. I play 4 at the moment, Arms Warrior, Frost Mage, Assas Rogue and Elemental Shaman. I log in and don't think of the rotation, it's all just muscle memory and no decision making apart from stacking CDs, so imo, 1 button smash is as exciting as complete rotation, just a different ability to press to deal the same damage as if I was to press 1.
    Ofc it's subjective. If you don't find 1btn spam to be boring, you do you. But its not surprising lots of people don't find spamming frostbolt in Mc is particularely fun. Especially when you lack the customization behind said 1btn spam.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2019-04-26 at 12:32 PM.

For Azeroth!
    Invalidating content started in Patch 2.4, removal of attunements/quel'danas.

Only more and more since, with multiple raid difficulties, world quests, titanforging etc.

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    For example, in original WoW, items were added to give players a way to quickly prepare for Ahn’Qiraj without having to spend months in Molten Core and Blackwing Lair.
    Sounds like content invalidation is something totally new.

Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    For example, in original WoW, items were added to give players a way to quickly prepare for Ahn’Qiraj without having to spend months in Molten Core and Blackwing Lair.
    Sounds like content invalidation is something totally new.
    oh that burn .....

burn burn burn....

but more seriously - well duh that catch up was always there - i wonder how people can honestly claim it wasnt .

Herald of the Titans Battlebeard's Avatar
    I love this, after like 15 kills of the Opulence and Rastakan without a 2nd dagger drop, now I have a chance to get a 400+ dagger for my offhand

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Invalidating content started in Patch 2.4, removal of attunements/quel'danas.
    IMO it started with patch 1.3 Dire Maul had items on par with Molten Core.

All my 4alts are 415+ by just doing sometimes heroic and doing my weekly 10 keys so EZ for me its really refreshing to do so little and still having awesome gear and this change is making it alot more easier to gear up all my other alts. I like this Change rl it comes handy i mean atm we have not much to do besides the new Raid with 2 bosses which are rl well done even if the loot is a bit strange but i welcome this change.

Offtopic i guess:
    I atleast stopped with raiding Mythic besides that i do the first boss (because its a loot pinada where even a headless chicken could beat it) after allmost 14 years i lost interest because Mythic doesnt provide anymore the best gear.
    You can get from Heroic and M+ with a bit luck and zeroskill forge better gear. So why even bother with all the guilds and crybabys/ragers/dps+hps padders/tunnelers in some guilds and wasting so much time or nerves withit.
    Reclearing and progress for allmost non existent rewards and sry i dont care about "famed nerd of 1234 Slayer" (i found better to do where i dont find myself wasting time)even the Mythic Mount is a Joke its gonne be like the Guldan one EZ to farm every Week even if you must do all bosses before her and still this game has soooo much mounts do you rl need one more besides you are one of the hardcore mount collectors? But each to their own i guess if someone still likes it good for him. I dont want to make the game bad for someone but Blizzard cant please everyone and why please 5% when you can please the oher 95% and make more profit easy as that learn to accept it and adapt or yeah make a break.
    Last edited by Berthier; 2019-04-26 at 11:50 PM.