Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    but can be viewed either way if one wished.
    Given her dialogue with the Horde PC after Baine is arrested, I think it is safe to say Garona really has ulterior motives.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Given her dialogue with the Horde PC after Baine is arrested, I think it is safe to say Garona really has ulterior motives.
    meh. I took it as commentary more than an indication of motive. Just seemed a rather obvious point considering Baine made his move with the player and ONE other person only and had no back up.

10+ Year Old Account
    meh. I took it as commentary more than an indication of motive. Just seemed a rather obvious point considering Baine made his move with the player and ONE other person only and had no back up.
    ...This.

I think folks read into that a bit too much personally.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

meh. I took it as commentary more than an indication of motive.
    Saying acting against Sylvanas wasn't a mistake certainly implies it's the latter.

@Aurabolt @Kralljin @Jastall

I said hit and run tactics, I did not say engage the Alliance in the conventional warfare. Hit and run attacks are done by guerillas, and guerillas operating throughout Elwynn Forest, Duskwood, Westfall and Redridge Mountains gives those guerilla groups a enormous area where they can hide and plan further operations. There are plenty of books on guerilla warfare out there, read some if you have some spare time. The goal of a guerilla group is to disrupt the enemy infrastructure and morale, this absolutely can be done to the Alliance by sending a relatively small groups of Trolls and Bleeding Hollow Orcs into the area of Elwynn Forest, Duskwood, Westfall and Redridge Mountains. Remember that Elwynn forest and Duskwood forest are far larger in lore in comparison to their size in game. Those forests offer a brilliant hiding spot. Also, any resources required such as food, these groups would acquire by simply attacking the human settlements in the area. Therefore the need for a proper supply chain is no longer needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Saying acting against Sylvanas wasn't a mistake certainly implies it's the latter.
    Maybe for people who want to see it as such.

Her design may still be stuck around "I will do what I must--say what I must--to live for another day."

I personally see the line as a whole being that she might resapect Baine, but she herself doesn't have any faith in such actions. Will this remain for the future? most likely not since Sylvanas doesn't even need to do anything to get people falling against her at this point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    Part of the rogue assassination artifact quest. I forget the minor details, but you can look it up if you're curious. I absolutely hated it. Felt like it destroyed her characterization from the Mor'Ladim questline.
    Was one of my most favorite quest lines and had a nice touchy background story to it. Her behaviour in Legion was very confusing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post

I'm just reading about it now. I wish I had done all the class hall quests in Legion.
    I would recommend doing the Rogue and DK class hall quests. One of the best in Legion, the worst was the Monk one imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirn View Post
    @Aurabolt @Kralljin @Jastall

I said hit and run tactics, I did not say engage the Alliance in the conventional warfare. Hit and run attacks are done by guerillas, and guerillas operating throughout Elwynn Forest, Duskwood, Westfall and Redridge Mountains gives those guerilla groups a enormous area where they can hide and plan further operations. There are plenty of books on guerilla warfare out there, read some if you have some spare time. The goal of a guerilla group is to disrupt the enemy infrastructure and morale, this absolutely can be done to the Alliance by sending a relatively small groups of Trolls and Bleeding Hollow Orcs into the area of Elwynn Forest, Duskwood, Westfall and Redridge Mountains. Remember that Elwynn forest and Duskwood forest are far larger in lore in comparison to their size in game. Those forests offer a brilliant hiding spot. Also, any resources required such as food, these groups would acquire by simply attacking the human settlements in the area. Therefore the need for a proper supply chain is no longer needed.
    Again: That doesn't discount what I said. I know what Guerilla Warfare is and what it's supposed to do don't worry.

Also just so you know: It's most effective when the Guerilla Forces have homefield advantage. Not so much when the other side has homefield advantage.

Once bodies start appearing or people start disappearing, the Alliance will send soldiers to investigate. Once they figure out the Horde has a presence so close Stormwind, it's killing season. The Horde Guerilla Forces would have to keep moving to evade detection and that's easier said than done so deep in enemy territory weather it's Westfall, Duskwood, Redridge or Elwynn. They can't just raid outposts or the farms at will since it would alert the local militia and make their job much harder. Westfall doesn't have a lot of foliage for hiding in and all of it can been seen from Sentinel Hill, most of Redridge is wide open, there's Worgen and Undead in Duskwood and the Alliance has a significant presence in Elwynn. Pick your poison.

The best places to set up a base in all four regions--a cave or mine--have all been scouted by the Alliance before. It wouldn't take long for them to follow the trail and find the Horde base. You need a base to rest, repair weapons and so on. Going without one is NOT an option and neither is camping in the forests. You can't camp in the forest without someone noticing the campfire at night and...yeah.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D