Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ...
3
11
12
13
14
15
23
... LastLast
  1. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    People already crying if boss isn't dying in 1 day... don't you guys remember vanilla and TBC difficulty where bosses could last months?
    That's because bosses were gearchecks that required farming gear off previous bosses to have enough stats to complete.

    Which boss do you think comes before the first boss of the raid for them to farm higher ilvl gear off of?
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

  2. #242
    Legendary!
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Not in Europe Anymore Yay
    Posts
    6,151
    Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    We know Blizz obviously tuned this raid to give top guilds something to do until Azshara. Still extremely lame to design a raid that 90% of guilds shouldn't even bother stepping into.
    They already design Mythic for sub 5% of the playerbase. Doesn't make much difference if they release mini-raids like this for the best of the best pre-nerf.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there?| FOR THE HORDE

  3. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    How dense are you? Limit was on 9% of 147M + 7% of 115M = 21M with many people dead for a good bit. Just a learn the fight issue.
    Just learn the fight, and bring 10 shadow priests, 3 warlocks, 2 balance druids, 2 disc priests, oh a DH for the magic buff and a couple of tanks. Want me to tell you one thing mate? I am in top 100 for BoD, and our guild has 3 shadow priests, 2 of which just got fed gear over the last 2 resets for Crucible alone. Only people in top 10 guilds have flexible enough rosters to stack up more than 50% of the raid with shadow priests. It's not about learning the fight at this point anymore.

  4. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    Just learn the fight, and bring 10 shadow priests, 3 warlocks, 2 balance druids, 2 disc priests, oh a DH for the magic buff and a couple of tanks. Want me to tell you one thing mate? I am in top 100 for BoD, and our guild has 3 shadow priests, 2 of which just got fed gear over the last 2 resets for Crucible alone. Only people in top 10 guilds have flexible enough rosters to stack up more than 50% of the raid with shadow priests. It's not about learning the fight at this point anymore.
    Blizzard smoked a REALLY good stuff when they designed this one. In it's current version it might be killed by guilds with 12 geared locks/shadow priests who **JUST HAPPEN TO BE** Method/Limit and maybe WC gaming and even with all of that, they are legit struggling and still didn't manage to kill it. Now imagine trying to kill it w/o such setups in it's current version ROFLMAO.

    This one is going to be nerfed 10000000%% and going to be nerfed hard.
    Last edited by Pu3Ho; 2019-04-24 at 03:34 PM.

  5. #245
    Quote Originally Posted by Pu3Ho View Post
    Blizzard smoked a REALLY good stuff when they designed this one. In it's current version it might be killed by guilds with 12 geared locks/shadow priests who **JUST HAPPEN TO BE** Method/Limit and maybe WC gaming and even with all of that, they are legit struggling and still didn't manage to kill it. Now imagine trying to kill it w/o such setups in it's current version ROFLMAO.

    This one is going to be nerfed 10000000%% and going to be nerfed hard.
    none of them are wiping to enrage, stop being an idiot.

  6. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    none of them are wiping to enrage, stop being an idiot.
    I can say the same to you, if you think it's dps check is why they are stacking locks/sp i advice to read boss ability descriptions again and use your brain for the first time ever to think the reason.

  7. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by Pu3Ho View Post
    I can say the same to you, if you think it's dps check is why they are stacking locks/sp i advice to read boss ability descriptions again and use your brain for the first time ever to think the reason.
    Yeah, so unkillable, so why was it just killed?

  8. #248
    Last edited by Poe; 2019-04-24 at 03:58 PM.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

  9. #249
    Quote Originally Posted by mojusk View Post
    all mortal guilds who dont have 10 spriest/locks in 415-420 bis gear and not able to play 12+ hrs per day. have no reason to set foot in this raid, before its nerfed.
    100% agree

    If you're a world 400 guild that killed jaina a month ago or so there is absolutely no point.

    Hell, if you're a world 100 guild you should do 30-40 pulls to check out the mechanics while 6 healing then wait for nerfs.

    Edit: I look dumb posting this as Pieces killed it. I'll leave this post up, meh.
    Youtube Channel Twitch Stream
    Main Mage
    No Big Deal - Stormrage - 7/7 Mythic EN - 2/3 Mythic (Pre nerf) ToV 4/10M Nighthold 2 day/week raiding guild - No Longer Raiding (RIP)

  10. #250
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Yeah, so unkillable, so why was it just killed?
    Unkillable for guilds who doesn't have enough locks/sp to stack? Yes, absolutely.

  11. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by Pu3Ho View Post
    Unkillable for guilds who doesn't have enough locks/sp to stack? Yes, absolutely.
    Based on what? ohh wait nothing, yikes.

  12. #252
    Pieces only used 7 shadow priest, boss is obviously fine!

  13. #253
    Scarab Lord dacoolist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Austin TX
    Posts
    4,945
    UHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hahahahaahahah I fucken love it!

  14. #254
    It's hilarious reading the entire first page of comments for this thread and almost all of them were wrong. Limit did day raid yesterday, started when servers came up, I went to bed (during the day), woke up at 9PM, they were still at it. Method started as soon as the servers came up and since i work EU hours altho based in the US, watched them on Twitch all night while working (and now)...and PIECES, EFFING GRATS!!!

  15. #255
    Its looks like 3 disc, 5 shadow and 3 locks 1 from each spec at least according to IO. Might be they used disc's shielding to keep the shadow priests and warlocks buffed full time to meet the dps check.

  16. #256
    Sco the Pedophile won't win this race.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I have never once in my life trolled or tried to troll anyone.

  17. #257
    Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    Based on what? ohh wait nothing, yikes.
    Based on boss HP numbers, based on being able to kick casts from range/not having to run from melee and back to do it/based on ability to instantly switch onto the fucking shadow when needed and first and FOREMOST based on ability of a class to actually survive during a -90% max hp debuff. Jesus christ, i can even name a few more reasons, but what i already mention should be more than enough for you. /sigh.
    Last edited by Pu3Ho; 2019-04-24 at 04:10 PM.

  18. #258
    Epic! Makabreska's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Orbis Terrarum
    Posts
    1,746
    All those peeps crying about class stacking in TOP WoW guilds. Are you new to the mythic race or just like to be angry about something?
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

  19. #259
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    All those peeps crying about class stacking in TOP WoW guilds. Are you new to the mythic race or just like to be angry about something?
    You are indeed new as it seems, theres a huge difference between stacking classes to pass a goddamn dps check to bypass gear/ilvl requirements for which that boss is tuned for and ability to kill it at all or not since ilvl won't be upgrading this time anytime soon.

  20. #260
    Whine about how a boss is unkillable followed directly by a kill. World First progress thread delivers one again.

    Does Pieces stream?
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •