Page 23 of 58 FirstFirst ...
13
21
22
23
24
25
33
... LastLast
  1. #441
    I would have expected an Asian Cabal kill by now.

    Usually the top Asian guilds are pretty good at catching up despite getting access to raids over 8 hours after EU and over 24 hours after NA.

  2. #442
    shit posted on my alt account :3

  3. #443
    Lol they nerfed Uu'nat by making tears spawn on range. I guess the three melee in Method and Pieces combined are going to be happy
    Last edited by niirb; 2019-04-26 at 08:10 AM.

  4. #444
    I am Murloc! hellhamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    5,244
    They might get more rogues and dhs in now for more interrupts, they are not that far behind the flavor of the month classes (read: ranged) now.

  5. #445
    How did you delete your posts

  6. #446
    Typical Blizzard making melee even more braindead to play... dosent have to do mechanics at all.

  7. #447
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    How did you delete your posts
    . `
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

  8. #448
    It's funny watching tanks melt with 3 healers.

  9. #449
    chinese guild Skyline asian first cabal

  10. #450
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    4,390
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    Typical Blizzard making melee even more braindead to play... dosent have to do mechanics at all.
    Yeah, they'll be great now. Especially in phase 3, when ranged will kill themselves with accidental cleave while melee keeps 100% uptime on boss. Oh wait...

  11. #451
    The hunger for the end change is quite interesting, suggests someone presumably Pieces is on the last phase since thats the only point that ability becomes significant.

  12. #452
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurdor View Post
    The hunger for the end change is quite interesting, suggests someone presumably Pieces is on the last phase since thats the only point that ability becomes significant.
    Meh or they just wanted to document that change, since if you saw that mechanic before and some guild figured out that it was no longer there and used it .. you'd be pretty pissed.

  13. #453
    The hunger for the end change is quite interesting, suggests someone presumably Pieces is on the last phase since thats the only point that ability becomes significant..
    Nah, we reported it day 1.
    Last edited by Justwait; 2019-04-26 at 03:11 PM.

  14. #454
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    4,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwait View Post
    Nah, we reported it day 1.
    And it was fixed (or documented) by day three. Seems fine.

  15. #455
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    Typical Blizzard making melee even more braindead to play... dosent have to do mechanics at all.
    And yet people still want ranged, that says something

  16. #456
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    And it was fixed (or documented) by day three. Seems fine.
    we got to the boss on Wednesday night (pieces) and reported the bug, method reached the same point thursday and reported it
    it got fixed around 10pm thursday night server time EU

  17. #457
    Please wait Temp name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Under construction
    Posts
    9,664
    Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    And yet people still want ranged, that says something
    I stopped playing a melee in Nighthold because it was so fucking boring hitting a target dummy

  18. #458
    Quote Originally Posted by bastulol View Post
    we got to the boss on Wednesday night (pieces) and reported the bug, method reached the same point thursday and reported it
    it got fixed around 10pm thursday night server time EU
    You're not even the real Bastu. The real one from the gallywix community confirmed you are an impostor
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

  19. #459
    Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    You're not even the real Bastu. The real one from the gallywix community confirmed you are an impostor
    all of this bastu posting is real monkaHmm stuff

  20. #460
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    I stopped playing a melee in Nighthold because it was so fucking boring hitting a target dummy
    nighthold was funny when melee complained about ranged failing mechanics, while they do...none.

    Also doing heroic dungeons in Legion release, im elemental with 1 healer 2 melee 1 tank, basically 4 manning bosses because im AFK doing every fucking mechanic in the instance and elementals damage while moving = LUL. GG blizz.
    Fan reaction was muted, but fan's reactions at BlizzCon confirmed Diablo Immortal will be well received by players around the world.
    "Do you guys not have phones?"
    "You think you do, but you don't"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •