Page 28 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Be nice, Limit spent 18 hours pulling Stormwall Blockade for their first kill. Only a little bit less time than Restless Cabal.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us.../rating.tier23
    Except they said Stormwall was bugged for the first half of those pulls.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Because Locks have more survivability and can avoid the eye beams with Demonic Circle, and the beams + Lunacy overlap is what keeps wiping them, and fairly early into the phase as well.

Method is at 500 pulls now and not even close to a kill, so this is probably the hardest boss since Mythic KJ. I assume the CE achievement will survive into 8.2 and end at the same as time as the Eternal Palace raid, otherwise very few people will get it. I'm certain that, unless the entire raid gets nuked from orbit, we won't even see the Hall of Fame being filled before Azshara is a boss.
    I don't think a boss that requires almost a dozen Warlocks will evade the Nerfbat. I'm just a casual but watching Sco stream reminds me of the bazillion Rogues that KJ demanded for the first couple kills before it was nerfed (several times).

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    I don't think a boss that requires almost a dozen Warlocks will evade the Nerfbat. I'm just a casual but watching Sco stream reminds me of the bazillion Rogues that KJ demanded for the first couple kills before it was nerfed (several times).
    Even after the nerfbat KJ was still a damn hard boss no matter what your comp was.

But yeah, Crucible in general really made guilds go totally overboard with the class stacking and I'd like Blizzard not to encourage such a thing. Cool, we had our race, it was long for a two-boss raid and we got memes out of literally half the raid and 3/4th of the DPS being one class out of 12, haha, now nerf the living shit out of the place after it's killed by enough guilds so that us plebs that don't want to force half the raid to reroll a FOTM class stand a snowball's chance in hell of actually clearing it.

The difference with Crucible is that it's not invalidating previous gear so guilds already have tons of alts geared and ready to go.

Under those circumstances you're going to see completely absurd class stacking.

I think the boss will be nerfed within a week of first kill and then left alone to become passively nerfed by us acquiring more power from the new azerite system in 8.2. Seeing as there will be fuckall to do, this is actually pretty nice.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    I think the boss will be nerfed within a week of first kill and then left alone to become passively nerfed by us acquiring more power from the new azerite system in 8.2. Seeing as there will be fuckall to do, this is actually pretty nice.
    With hotfixes to all regions, we've made two adjustments to Mythic difficulty Uu'nat in Crucible of Storms. Uu'nat no longer can cast Oblivion Tear immediately following Unstable Resonance and the timing of Eyes of N'Zoth has been changed to coincide less with Unstable Resonance.

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...94065493020673

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    With hotfixes to all regions, we've made two adjustments to Mythic difficulty Uu'nat in Crucible of Storms. Uu'nat no longer can cast Oblivion Tear immediately following Unstable Resonance and the timing of Eyes of N'Zoth has been changed to coincide less with Unstable Resonance.

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...94065493020673
    Yeah, saw that literally 1 min after I posted. It will still be a very tough boss, but the p3 overlaps will be more playable.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    I've got the feeling that Blizzard does not want to see end bosses last more than a week and a few days at most, otherwise they get hit by the nerf bat. Kind of a shame, I'd love seeing an end boss up for a few weeks or more but those times are long gone.

Last edited by Poe; 2019-04-29 at 11:20 PM.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Boss also got buffed in p3 since he now cast beams every 40 seconds instead of every 50 seconds.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by suprep View Post
    I've got the feeling that Blizzard does not want to see end bosses last more than a week and a few days at most, otherwise they get hit by the nerf bat. Kind of a shame, I'd love seeing an end boss up for a few weeks or more but those times are long gone.
    One week of modern raiding is like a month back in "those times". Especially in this particular tier, with people having multiple alts with nearly maxed gear and thus being able to stack the raid to unprecedented degree. A boss that would take top guilds "several weeks" under such conditions would be a failure on all levels. You're talking well over 1000 pulls at thats point, completely absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by jce4ever View Post
    Boss also got buffed in p3 since he now cast beams every 40 seconds instead of every 50 seconds.
    I would consider it a nerf in the aspect that you won't have the deadly overlap anymore. The overlap was the main thing preventing Method from progressing further (besides the inconsistency leading to wipes in the earlier phases). The beam by itself without any overlaps isn't very dangerous.
    Last edited by Poe; 2019-04-30 at 01:06 AM.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

So apparently Method thinks he might die today... interesting, considering that they are 25% from the kill.

https://twitter.com/Methodgg/status/1123120889787293696

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still betting on Pieces snagging the kill. Don't know their raiding schedule though.

So apparently Method thinks he might die today... interesting, considering that they are 25% from the kill.

Well Blizzard activated the nerf bomb on the boss, so I'm not surprised that a kill would be imminent now.

It's probably their last day of real progress unless they have a replacement for Sco since he's going on vacation tomorrow.

EDIT - I guess they do since Justwait isn't in the raid currently and they have a replacement tank unless he is.
    Last edited by Poe; 2019-04-30 at 08:40 AM.

They are consistently in the sub 30% area now.

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    I'm still betting on Pieces snagging the kill. Don't know their raiding schedule though.
    People said they stopped day raiding a while ago? In which case they have 0 chance.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I wonder how far this boss will have to be nerfed so that normal guilds can kill it. Most guilds that have cleared BoD or are even 8/9 don't really have much to expect as far as ilvl gains are concerned..
    He drops no mount, no title, unless he is really nerfed, I don't think many guilds will even bother until after 8.2 (where essences will trivialize past content)
    Something as big as this, for starters:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Trial of Valor

Odyn

Reduced the damage of Shatter by 25% on all difficulties.
    Reduced the damage of Stormforged Spear's tank hit by 25% on all difficulties.
    Reduced Odyn's health by 10% on all difficulties.
    Reduced Hyrja and Hymdall's health by 20% on all difficulties.
    Hymdall and Hyrja now once again leave the arena at 85% on Heroic difficulty during Stage 2.

Guarm

Reduced Health by 10% on all difficulties.
    Reduced damage dealt by Headlong Charge by 10% on all difficulties. This change does not apply to Trample.
    Reduced damage dealt by Flame Lick on impact on Mythic difficulty by 5%.

Helya

Reduced the health of Bilewater Slime, Night Watch Mariner, and Helya by 10% and Grimelord by 15% in the Helya encounter in Trial of Valor on all difficulties.
    Reduced the number of Taint of the Sea debuffs applied to players on Mythic difficulty by 1.
    Reduced the damage of Tainted Explosion on all difficulties.
    Then the 8.2 indirect nerfs should get people over the line.

I wish I knew what was happening and why they are always wiping around 25%.