Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Funny to see the excuses coming in from all sides, Pieces won because they simple played better... not much more to it. If anything, I'm glad there's more competition. As far as I'm aware, Pieces aren't sponsored or anything and they still managed to defeat Method, that speaks volumes. I'm sure you could argue the streaming bit but in the end Pieces reached the boss first and was probably on par with Method.

I know it's hard for people to congratulate other guilds that they're not a fanboy/girl of.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    This is what happens if you stream your progress to secondary guilds. Method knew this could happen.

GG
    Didn't happend in BoD and Uldir though so I don't see the logic

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    Didn't happend in BoD and Uldir though so I don't see the logic
    Just because it didnt happen before, means it can't happen now? dafuq is that logic tho.

Just because it didnt happen before, means it can't happen now? dafuq is that logic tho.
    So what you're saying is that Pieces executed Method strategies better than Method did.

It's impossible not to think how much of an impact the missing people had on the overall performance of Method team.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varteras View Post
    So what you're saying is that Pieces executed Method strategies better than Method did.
    They did stuff differently from method. But can't we all just be glad that somebody else won for once and that this might make future world first races more entertaining?

10+ Year Old Account
    In case no one made the joke yet:
    You could say Method will now rest in pieces....

Yeah it's bad, don't @ me

Quote Originally Posted by Rascal Bob View Post
    They did stuff differently from method. But can't we all just be glad that somebody else won for once and that this might make future world first races more entertaining?
    I know and I agree. I'm just giving them a hard time.

This is what happens if you stream your progress to secondary guilds. Method knew this could happen.

GG
    I wonder why people assume other guilds dont wokrk on their strats and everything must be taken from Method? You really cant admit that Pieces was simply better this time?

GZ to Pieces!

Man, Method has losen races before to other guilds without streaming. And they did now while streaming. There is no evidence streaming is a contributing factor. Them manage WF two times in a row WHEN streaming just doesn't make it any more believable. How is that logic for you?

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Nice to se Pieces getting the world first, they deserve it. Worked harder than the others for it.

Also nice to see Method's fanbase going nuts trying to defend their defeat.
    Pretty distasteful considering Method and Aversion had quite a few under 10% wipes as well.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    I wonder why people assume other guilds dont wokrk on their strats and everything must be taken from Method? You really cant admit that Pieces was simply better this time?
    To be fair, Method's strat was known all along and they had a 2% wipe over two days ago. The delay is just them having poor execution or whatever, Pieces simply played better and won. They likely have a different strat too considering they're not running with 10 locks or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have Josh on stream saying the only reason they lost was because they didn't play good enough. They tried their hardest and the roster changes weren't very impactful. Competition is what they're in the guild for and since they keep streaming they clearly don't think it's an issue. Dude loves talking shit but he knows when they lost fair and square, let's not try to come up with bullshit excuses to defend them when they're respectful enough to their competition to admit defeat themselves.

Who knows if Pieces will day raid next tier, but it would be fun for future raids to not just be "let's see how many bosses Limit kills before Method wakes up".
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Big congrats to Pieces! Hopefully they can continue this winning streak in next tier.

P.S. get beat NA hehe

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's weird that the Method cheerleading squad is toxic when Method wins and toxic when Method loses. Josh said it himself, Method didn't play well enough. Lots of execution errors, this time and also back in Uldir they had plenty of execution errors but still managed to pull through. Method is a very strong guild with some exceptional players and nobody is trying to take that away from them, Pieces is a very strong guild with some exceptional players and people need to stop trying to take that away from them.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Gratz, Pieces! EU wins yet again! LuL

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    It's weird that the Method cheerleading squad is toxic when Method wins and toxic when Method loses.
    Yeah, I'm impressed. The Method raiders aknowledged their defeat, know why they lost, and yet their "fanbase" keeps shitting excuses - as if Method needed any.

Or you know..pieces played better than method this time.

Method can console themselves with having beat Pieces on every other tier. Give Pieces their win.