Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    Jeathebelle(healing officer of limit)left for method
    got any hot sauce on that?

edit:
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...ll/Jessiebelle
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...ll/Jeathebelle

these two character joined method

Quote Originally Posted by niirb View Post
    And these two characters did a weekly dungeon with Method players.

Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    Jeathebelle(healing officer of limit)left for method
    I mean that sucks for Limit but you can't really blame him. He wants a world first and Limit screwed up their shot at world first twice already.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

limit went casual like exorsus

Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    Well max has been too busy trash talking TMsean and wildcard gaming on stream for the last 3 days.

Iirc Club Camel and Vodkaz don't day raid either. In fact I know for sure Vodkaz never day raids because they public log everything. And to top that off Vodkaz only raids 4 nights a week LOL.
    Last edited by Poe; 2019-05-14 at 03:41 AM.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

At least Exorsus finished around top 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Khain View Post
    How did a 12h/week guild beat Limit, did they disband or something?
    I seriously doubt you have any ideas of what is limit going thru, if you were in their shoes. You would be surprised how quickly the tide has turned. Once again, why do you even worried about this?

- - - Updated - - -

time changes... you know method would gone casual one day...you could never know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    I mean that sucks for Limit but you can't really blame him. He wants a world first and Limit screwed up their shot at world first twice already.
    He already said he doesn't care a while back. He also mentioned that it barely felt like a competition anymore. I kinda agreed with wording he was saying.

Quote Originally Posted by niirb View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/pQDu659 - Jeath's nightbot spams this on his stream lol
    Max did not respond well after the MDI and he shows agains immaturity with the current situation. I don't really get why he does it publicly on twitch, it's allready backfiring. Twitch can be cruel to someone without any Self-reflection.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Ange View Post
    Max did not respond well after the MDI and he shows agains immaturity with the current situation. I don't really get why he does it publicly on twitch, it's allready backfiring. Twitch can be cruel to someone without any Self-reflection.
    Jeathe has a history of losing his cool and becoming really toxic. Don't let his calm voice fool you. Just look to the paladin discord and search "Jeath" for all the drama involving him in there. I think his own posts were deleted after he left the discord but there are screenshots of conversations he's been involved in plus you can sort of get an idea from the things a lot of people in the discord says about him, as well as from their replies to his now-deleted posts. It's possible he got banned from Max's twitch for saying something really stupid.

Max goes into detail why Jeathe left the guild here. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/424952437
    Last edited by Monstermash; 2019-05-15 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    Limit, I'm waiting
    They got it