Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
13
53
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,015
    From what people were saying on method stream the tuning of the last boss was to be the same as mythic Jaina on release not its tuning now. I have no idea how true that is and its going off discussions on Josh's stream which claim blzzard said this. If the boss is tuned the same as mythic Jaina right now then it'll be dead by the time EU is up

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by fiif View Post
    From what people were saying on method stream the tuning of the last boss was to be the same as mythic Jaina on release not its tuning now. I have no idea how true that is and its going off discussions on Josh's stream which claim blzzard said this. If the boss is tuned the same as mythic Jaina right now then it'll be dead by the time EU is up
    Remember tho, this is just a claim. There was no testing on any of the two bosses. NA opens in a few hours so we will see what Limit, BDG and any other guilds that dayraid there will get to.

  3. #43
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by niirb View Post
    Remember tho, this is just a claim. There was no testing on any of the two bosses. NA opens in a few hours so we will see what Limit, BDG and any other guilds that dayraid there will get to.
    Oh ya 100%, I wouldn't be surprised if this died before I wake up tomorrow. But if there is to be a real race it will need to be tuned like that honestly. I hope for it to be tuned to be a 350 pull raid, I expect it to be dead before Method start pulling.

  4. #44
    It will be cleared probably at 1st day since it is at the same ilvl as Jaina raid.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    It will be cleared probably at 1st day since it is at the same ilvl as Jaina raid.
    most likely seeing how people did jaina very undergeared and how they have 6-7 alts geared to the teeth.

    unless blizzard makes it mathematicaly impossible for week 1 /shrug

    in any other case wouldnt be surprised if we see comps like 7 shadow priests 7 afflicion locks on day 1 kills ^^ :P

  6. #46
    https://www.twitch.tv/limit_maximum

    limit waiting room, should be starting within 1-2 hours (I think raid resets at 11am est/8am pst).

  7. #47
    Brewmaster Makabreska's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Orbis Terrarum
    Posts
    1,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    https://www.twitch.tv/limit_maximum

    limit waiting room, should be starting within 1-2 hours (I think raid resets at 11am est/8am pst).
    Are they 14 manning a mythic? Map mini icon shows its mythic. Guess it's practice.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

  8. #48
    Wild Card Gaming also only have 16 in their raid where as BigDumbGuild have a full 20 man roster pumping the boss.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Are they 14 manning a mythic? Map mini icon shows its mythic. Guess it's practice.
    There are issues with US servers. Rest can't log in.

  10. #50
    Hope US will get WF so they can say they got a WF in BFA and never shut up about it.
    Oh, and the memes, don't forget the memes.

  11. #51
    Please wait Temp name's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Under construction
    Posts
    9,658
    Quote Originally Posted by vandris View Post
    Hope US will get WF so they can say they got a WF in BFA and never shut up about it.
    Oh, and the memes, don't forget the memes.
    Those would be some pretty great memes.
    "Killed the boss before EU woke up" or something similar

  12. #52
    Brewmaster Makabreska's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Orbis Terrarum
    Posts
    1,383
    K, Limit starts proper raid.
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

  13. #53
    Looks like starting boss is at least rasta level on difficulty.

  14. #54
    5 spriests and 5 locks in Limit raid. Good to see melee DPS being viable once again.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    5 spriests and 5 locks in Limit raid. Good to see melee DPS being viable once again.
    What are you talking about, you need a DH. /s

    It's not really that melee are not viable, it's that multidot classes are retardedly op in their niche.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Otrew View Post
    Top guilds are almost at 420 ilvl. First boss shoul die in less than and hour at least is incredible overtuned. Second boss could last a little longer but again at least is overtuned should die fast because the avergae ilv is high, aslo almost all the top raider should have amulet at 50 before mytych opens.
    You mean "unless it's overtuned".
    "At least is overtuned" means the exact opposite of what you're trying to say lol.

  17. #57
    Am I the only one surprised that Limit is streaming with raid voice comms?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    It will be cleared probably at 1st day since it is at the same ilvl as Jaina raid.
    It really depends on the complexity of the fights, and whether you can brute force them or not. If the fights are overloaded with mechanisms it can take a while to figure them and execute the fight properly afterwards.
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2019-04-23 at 05:10 PM.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    What are you talking about, you need a DH. /s

    It's not really that melee are not viable, it's that multidot classes are retardedly op in their niche.
    Yeah, well, class variety, just like in MDI, rofl

  19. #59
    Brewmaster Makabreska's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Orbis Terrarum
    Posts
    1,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    5 spriests and 5 locks in Limit raid. Good to see melee DPS being viable once again.
    And people were sperging today at that small shadow nerf...
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing...

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    What are you talking about, you need a DH. /s
    It's not really that melee are not viable, it's that multidot classes are retardedly op in their niche.
    It is the same thing said in the different way, isnt it?
    What happened with 'take player not class' promised like 3-4 xpacks ago?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •