Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by redf View Post
    well they were closer to a kill than limit so far
    Thing is that BDG wiped to enrage and they were still like 50mil hp off of a kill. Limit are wiping to mechanics while still being way off enrage.

How long until EU goes live?

Quote Originally Posted by jce4ever View Post
    How long until EU goes live?
    ~6ish hours
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Right so by the looks of it, "tuned like Rastakhan/Mekka" was a bit of a misconception. This is a 100+ pull boss for sure in its current state.

What's more worrying is the enrage timer for the amount of HP the boss has, and its relevance even for guilds that feature top of the line gear, players and insane class stacking. Us plebs that haven't killed Jaina yet have little chance of getting this boss down without an absolutely flawless pull, or a nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Right so by the looks of it, "tuned like Rastakhan/Mekka" was a bit of a misconception. This is a 100+ pull boss for sure in its current state.

What's more worrying is the enrage timer for the amount of HP the boss has, and its relevance even for guilds that feature top of the line gear, players and insane class stacking. Us plebs that haven't killed Jaina yet have little chance of getting this boss down without an absolutely flawless pull, or a nerf.
    Wel, if there no kill until friday i guess it will get a nerf

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    Headstart in terms of actual progress time. They don't have to smash their heads to early bosses and fatigue themselves.

Knowing strats > 16 hours headstart
    Limit's vs Method's amount of Jaina kills proves this too. Method killed Jaina only 2 times while Limit is killing her with alts as well.
    yeah but it's limit, who cares about world 3rd Jaina?!?!

Wildcard and BDG are both able to reach the Tempest caller phases but they are way off beating the enrage. Limit have the dps just about but are inconsistent and haven't survived the 2 tempest phases yet.

What's taking Limit so long? They have such an extraordinary advantage over an average team composition with the sheer amount of class stacking that they've done. It should've died a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    What's taking Limit so long? They have such an extraordinary advantage over an average team composition with the sheer amount of class stacking that they've done. It should've died a while ago.
    Might be a weird concept, but the fight could just be a tough fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good, I like this tuning.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post

100% was. I am glad to see this tbh, I haven't killed Jainna either but I'd be happy to have some new instance to progress to. Problem is that it somehow should stay relevant in 8.2.

Anyway, Limit had some really great pulls, I can't wait to see how Method & Pieces do tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by niirb View Post
    100% was. I am glad to see this tbh, I haven't killed Jainna either but I'd be happy to have some new instance to progress to. Problem is that it somehow should stay relevant in 8.2.

Anyway, Limit had some really great pulls, I can't wait to see how Method & Pieces do tomorrow.
    I'm not sure a guild that hasn't killed Jaina yet will ever get the DPS to beat the enrage. Limit can because they're the second best guild in the worst and class stack like only them and Method can. The rest of us who field a close to half melee roster are gonna have a very, VERY bad time on both this boss and most likely the next if no nerfs happen.

Probably some nerfs are coming to the boss since best guilds are struggling to make the numbers. No further gear can be obtained (aside from RNG titanforgeds) and necks are already on 50, so big guilds struggling on this bosses with a class-stacking roster means only a few guilds will be capable of clearing the raid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73XRzSTlwOc

I did a bit of a breakdown of the comp Limit has been running tonight. Lemme guys know if that's something you enjoy, last time around y'all didn't really like the vids but they are less casual focused and more in depth now.

Quote Originally Posted by Baleful View Post
    Probably some nerfs are coming to the boss since best guilds are struggling to make the numbers. No further gear can be obtained (aside from RNG titanforgeds) and necks are already on 50, so big guilds struggling on this bosses with a class-stacking roster means only a few guilds will be capable of clearing the raid.
    Given the gear cap and the extreme class stacking occurring, I anticipate at least a 25% HP nerf after Limit gets their world first CoS clear.

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    Given the gear cap and the extreme class stacking occurring, I anticipate at least a 25% HP nerf after Limit gets their world first CoS clear.
    Oh damn, guess i'll never be able to clear the raid then

Limit getting close.

Quote Originally Posted by jce4ever View Post
    Limit getting close.
    Close to calling it for the night?

Quote Originally Posted by niirb View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73XRzSTlwOc

I did a bit of a breakdown of the comp Limit has been running tonight. Lemme guys know if that's something you enjoy, last time around y'all didn't really like the vids but they are less casual focused and more in depth now.
    This is a great thing you're doing and it is very well done, in my opinion. This raid content has been ongoing and you managed to take the video, write out a script, clip relevant pieces of the raw Twitch footage, do some visual edits, record yourself, and get it up on Youtube. All while following the stream to keep yourself up-to-date on what's going on. All before I go to sleep for the night.

So bravo and keep it up, man! The execution is solid and, from my perspective, you're definitely solving the problem you are trying to solve.

It's pretty insane that these top guilds are all pretty close to the gear cap and still struggling so much to down the first boss...