Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    Just learn the fight, and bring 10 shadow priests, 3 warlocks, 2 balance druids, 2 disc priests, oh a DH for the magic buff and a couple of tanks. Want me to tell you one thing mate? I am in top 100 for BoD, and our guild has 3 shadow priests, 2 of which just got fed gear over the last 2 resets for Crucible alone. Only people in top 10 guilds have flexible enough rosters to stack up more than 50% of the raid with shadow priests. It's not about learning the fight at this point anymore.
    Blizzard smoked a REALLY good stuff when they designed this one. In it's current version it might be killed by guilds with 12 geared locks/shadow priests who **JUST HAPPEN TO BE** Method/Limit and maybe WC gaming and even with all of that, they are legit struggling and still didn't manage to kill it. Now imagine trying to kill it w/o such setups in it's current version ROFLMAO.

This one is going to be nerfed 10000000%% and going to be nerfed hard.
    Last edited by Pu3Ho; 2019-04-24 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pu3Ho View Post
    Blizzard smoked a REALLY good stuff when they designed this one. In it's current version it might be killed by guilds with 12 geared locks/shadow priests who **JUST HAPPEN TO BE** Method/Limit and maybe WC gaming and even with all of that, they are legit struggling and still didn't manage to kill it. Now imagine trying to kill it w/o such setups in it's current version ROFLMAO.

This one is going to be nerfed 10000000%% and going to be nerfed hard.
    none of them are wiping to enrage, stop being an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    none of them are wiping to enrage, stop being an idiot.
    I can say the same to you, if you think it's dps check is why they are stacking locks/sp i advice to read boss ability descriptions again and use your brain for the first time ever to think the reason.

I can say the same to you, if you think it's dps check is why they are stacking locks/sp i advice to read boss ability descriptions again and use your brain for the first time ever to think the reason.
    Yeah, so unkillable, so why was it just killed?

Last edited by Poe; 2019-04-24 at 03:58 PM.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by mojusk View Post
    all mortal guilds who dont have 10 spriest/locks in 415-420 bis gear and not able to play 12+ hrs per day. have no reason to set foot in this raid, before its nerfed.
    100% agree

If you're a world 400 guild that killed jaina a month ago or so there is absolutely no point.

Hell, if you're a world 100 guild you should do 30-40 pulls to check out the mechanics while 6 healing then wait for nerfs.

Edit: I look dumb posting this as Pieces killed it. I'll leave this post up, meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Yeah, so unkillable, so why was it just killed?
    Unkillable for guilds who doesn't have enough locks/sp to stack? Yes, absolutely.

Unkillable for guilds who doesn't have enough locks/sp to stack? Yes, absolutely.
    Based on what? ohh wait nothing, yikes.

Pieces only used 7 shadow priest, boss is obviously fine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    UHHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hahahahaahahah I fucken love it!

It's hilarious reading the entire first page of comments for this thread and almost all of them were wrong. Limit did day raid yesterday, started when servers came up, I went to bed (during the day), woke up at 9PM, they were still at it. Method started as soon as the servers came up and since i work EU hours altho based in the US, watched them on Twitch all night while working (and now)...and PIECES, EFFING GRATS!!!

Its looks like 3 disc, 5 shadow and 3 locks 1 from each spec at least according to IO. Might be they used disc's shielding to keep the shadow priests and warlocks buffed full time to meet the dps check.

Sco the Pedophile won't win this race.

Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    Based on what? ohh wait nothing, yikes.
    Based on boss HP numbers, based on being able to kick casts from range/not having to run from melee and back to do it/based on ability to instantly switch onto the fucking shadow when needed and first and FOREMOST based on ability of a class to actually survive during a -90% max hp debuff. Jesus christ, i can even name a few more reasons, but what i already mention should be more than enough for you. /sigh.
    Last edited by Pu3Ho; 2019-04-24 at 04:10 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    All those peeps crying about class stacking in TOP WoW guilds. Are you new to the mythic race or just like to be angry about something?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    All those peeps crying about class stacking in TOP WoW guilds. Are you new to the mythic race or just like to be angry about something?
    You are indeed new as it seems, theres a huge difference between stacking classes to pass a goddamn dps check to bypass gear/ilvl requirements for which that boss is tuned for and ability to kill it at all or not since ilvl won't be upgrading this time anytime soon.

Whine about how a boss is unkillable followed directly by a kill. World First progress thread delivers one again.

Does Pieces stream?
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

7+ Year Old Account
    You are indeed new as it seems, theres a huge difference between stacking classes to pass a goddamn dps check to bypass gear/ilvl requirements for which that boss is tuned for and ability to kill it at all or not since ilvl won't be upgrading this time anytime soon.
    When was the last time when we had a council style boss fight this tightly tuned when dpsing all targets is viable? Why is it so weird that top guilds are stacking multi doters?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    When was the last time when we had a council style boss fight this tightly tuned when dpsing all targets is viable? Why is it so weird that top guilds are stacking multi doters?
    Like i said, it's not weird. My main reason for arguing is how this one at it's current numbers is suppossed to be killed by a random Top 100-200 guild who for example has maybe 2-3 locks and 2 sp or actually by even Top guilds themselves(imagine they aren't stacking).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Whine about how a boss is unkillable followed directly by a kill. World First progress thread delivers one again.

Does Pieces stream?
    Not that i am aware, shame because Uu'nat looks really interesting.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!