Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Retak View Post
    And he lost because the fight was not doable with his gear or because he failed?
    It was doable, but for a first timer doing the PvE activity in question it can be very hard. It's the first real "boss" in the game where 1 mistake is literally death and the previous 2 and half hours you spent on getting to him is lost with 1 misclicked ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    It was doable, but for a first timer doing the PvE activity in question it can be very hard. It's the first real "boss" in the game where 1 mistake is literally death and the previous 2 and half hours you spent on getting to him is lost with 1 misclicked ability.
    The most important detail people aren't mentioning is that he was attempting it without any knowledge of the fight, He didn't look up any videos or guides even though he was in trash gear and had 4.5k on the line, if he looked into the fight before hand he would've killed it.

He doesn't even know that on that last try the healers would've respawned as he let them heal jad to full life.

the method from warlords would have crushed that boss. damn they realy suck now

why method and limit having so much trouble with that first boss?

I mean a bunch of lower ranked guilds are getting way better pulls than them..

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post

I'm really surprised at how badly Limit is performing, to be honest. Even close to two days and 200 pulls in they suffer from avoidable deaths and "doh!" moments when it comes to kicks. Maybe having so many Spriets doesn't help that much after all if the long CD on Silence prevents them from controlling the adds as well as they should.

Maybe that boss is really hard and the guild Pieces simply played better?

This isn't the first time Pieces beat method to a boss. They also beat Method on killing high Tinker in BoD. Pieces is by no means a "lower ranked guild", they've been top world 5 this entire expansion.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    Maybe that boss is really hard and the guild Pieces simply played better?

This isn't the first time Pieces beat method to a boss. They also beat Method on killing high Tinker in BoD. Pieces is by no means a "lower ranked guild", they've been top world 5 this entire expansion.
    Where did I say pieces? Neither did I say low ranked. Please don't twist my words.

Where did I say pieces? Neither did I say low ranked. Please don't twist my words.
    You said guild(s) (plural) and as far as I'm aware there are only 2 guilds that we can confirm have better progress than Limit/Method and they are Pieces and Aversion. So if you weren't talking about Pieces you must have some inside knowledge that we all don't have.
    Last edited by Poe; 2019-04-24 at 11:36 PM.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Pieces takes this 100%. At least for Cabal they were super prepared. Got the boss down so fast compared to every other guild, seems like they knew exactly what kind of comp they wanted and with the characters they have prepared they could go for the comp easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    thats a bold statement.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    hahahaha , Man - MethodJosh getting a taste of his own medicine - ALTHOUGH - Method isn't OUT OF THE RACE YET ;D
    Every tier people talk mad shit about Method during the run up to the last boss and every tier they all inevitably lose anyway. It's hilarious and satisfying watching Josh dump on them at the end. Imagine shit talking so confidently and then not being able to live up to the expectations.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Lich King flashback.
    You only needed two though.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    true so really this is called fairness.

your spec is a dumpster fire for like 5 months? now you should be OP! because being middle of the pack isn't fair at all.
    More like 5 years

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    Sco the Pedophile won't win this race.
    What? Why are you calling someone this??

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Every tier people talk mad shit about Method during the run up to the last boss and every tier they all inevitably lose anyway. It's hilarious and satisfying watching Josh dump on them at the end. Imagine shit talking so confidently and then not being able to live up to the expectations.
    It's like playing the New England Patriots. Every team talks mad shit about them and when it comes to game time they typically end up blowing it. It's not necessarily that Method is above and beyond better because most of the guilds at this level are on the same skill level. Method is just more consistent. Props to Pieces though. It would be nice to see another guild win much like we want to see Brady retire so someone else can hold up the trophy.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

<Limit> killed the Cabal

About time, they were nearly 200 pulls in

The amount of spriests or just pure range people need for kills makes my warrior cry on the inside
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me