Page 18 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    thats a bold statement.
    Look at the amount of geared alts they have on the 4 classes that have spread cleave. It's absolutely insane. I also talked to one of their officers for my recap video tonight - they had staggering pulls with their first one on cabal getting it to 27%. That's amazing compared to Limit or Method.

Remember this is fresh blood competing for the world first, they are hungry for it and right now they are riding a wave of hype. They finished their first day being the only ones to kill a boss, they are likely going to wake up being the only ones to be at the second boss.

Quote Originally Posted by bastulol View Post
    this is not true i played disc not shadow
    :thinking: 4 disc priest and not hitting the shield absorb bug cap thing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPCt...ature=youtu.be here is the rundown for day 2.

214M HP.... over 50M more HP than pre nerf Jaina lol.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by niirb View Post
    Look at the amount of geared alts they have on the 4 classes that have spread cleave. It's absolutely insane. I also talked to one of their officers for my recap video tonight - they had staggering pulls with their first one on cabal getting it to 27%. That's amazing compared to Limit or Method.

Remember this is fresh blood competing for the world first, they are hungry for it and right now they are riding a wave of hype. They finished their first day being the only ones to kill a boss, they are likely going to wake up being the only ones to be at the second boss.

:thinking: 4 disc priest and not hitting the shield absorb bug cap thing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPCt...ature=youtu.be here is the rundown for day 2.
    1: Rumors are Pieces did the boss in a fun and exciting way that is no longer possible, which is why it took so few pulls - time will tell if that was true.

2: The 4-disc-absorb-bug-cap thing was disproven, wasn't it?

Gz to limit tho, #iwashere

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    All those peeps crying about class stacking in TOP WoW guilds. Are you new to the mythic race or just like to be angry about something?
    They were not around when Nefarian got killed for the first time on Heroic for sure.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Vodkaz world 3rd, only 73 pulls too.

Vodkaz rank 39 guild in BoD killed it before Method ?

Hopefully they kill it in the morning. Maybe this will be motivation for them.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

I guess Method can be World First on getting World 3rd 4th Restless Cabal.
    Last edited by seemsdead; 2019-04-25 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Vodka got World 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    Vodkaz rank 39 guild in BoD killed it before Method ?

Hopefully they kill it in the morning. Maybe this will be motivation for them.
    Yeah a 16hours a week guild beat Method, lol. 75 pulls total for them in 2 days of raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherblood View Post
    Yeah a 16hours a week guild beat Method, lol. 75 pulls total for them in 2 days of raiding.
    Method has around the same amount of pulls in 1 day of raiding. Not sure what you're trying to imply.

did method save their gold and not spend big on this raid ?

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    Method has around the same amount of pulls in 1 day of raiding. Not sure what you're trying to imply.

do the maths..

method wiped 75x in one day..

vodkaz wiped 75x in TWO days... so.. 75/2 = 37.5 wipes per day..

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post

do the maths..

Don't think anyone is saying otherwise that but good job. great math skills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post

do the maths..

But if Method is raiding 2 times more than vodkaz, it is normal right?

Let's not even count with the 30 minutes break between each pull for the first 4/5 pulls Method had yesterday.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    Spoken like a true LFR player. god forbid the game has any challenge in it.
    There is a fine difference between a challenge and bad game design.

kinda embarassing for method even if they didn't prepare that much

Quote Originally Posted by Xalvia View Post
    kinda embarassing for method even if they didn't prepare that much
    No it isn’t

Quote Originally Posted by Declaron View Post
    No it isn’t
    kinda is for the big mouth they tend to have.

but np fanboi

I'm sure it's a very tough raid but who cares. The races are for important raids/lore figures like Jaina/Azshara/Nzoth etc not some random purple dwellers.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    How embarrassing for Method. I wonder if maybe going so hard in BoD has caused some guild issues. :/ Also very concerned why someone called Sco a pedophile a few pages back? Or is that just some new way of randomly insulting people on the internet? What has the internet come to?

In all seriousness I hope they manage to get it back together and do well next tier.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Yeah, what's the deal with Sco being a pedophile? I haven't heard anything about that