Page 22 of 58 FirstFirst ...
12
20
21
22
23
24
32
... LastLast
  1. #421
    I love that blizzard figured out how to tune bosses hard but killable for topguilds. Nerfs can always happen a few weeks down, wont harm anyone. And tbh these streams of topguilds are decent PR for raiding.

  2. #422
    Exorsus best pull was 73% so far, that's pretty much close to methods 69%. Looks like this is the soft wall that guilds will need to overcome.

  3. #423
    Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    If that's true it's really amazing how they managed to make the same mistake two bosses in a row, considering it was used to break ice blocks on Jaina.
    Living action potion working on bosses have been a thing since vanilla, it's not a mistake. Some bosses have been hotfixed in the past and other don't.

  4. #424
    Stood in the Fire Mogai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    383
    Method just had a new best of 63.6%.

    A full 3% better than their previous best

  5. #425
    History has been made this day, Pieces used 3 elemental shaman in a world first kill!

  6. #426
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangdingow View Post
    History has been made this day, Pieces used 3 elemental shaman in a world first kill!
    I went to refresh wowprog the moment I saw this with the way you worded it haha.

    But yea, right now it looks like they are using 5 on Uunat. Well 5 shamans at least, maybe the pepega enchantment dream lives on somewhere.

    With EU going to bed, here is a recap of tonight.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BA81zXbYG0

  7. #427
    Are Limit not raiding tonight, or just not streaming on Twitch?

  8. #428
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelyn View Post
    Are Limit not raiding tonight, or just not streaming on Twitch?
    They only raided for 2 days because they are doing MDI practice instead as well as lot of their team member are at work/school or on vacations. So pretty much Limit is out of the race.
    Last edited by Deathrange; 2019-04-26 at 12:19 AM.

  9. #429
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathrange View Post
    They only raided for 2 days because they are doing MDI practice instead as well as lot of their team member are at work/school or on vacations. So pretty much Limit is out of the race.
    Cool thanks for the info. I just half watch Twitch on my phone while working overnight here in the UK guess I will watch WCG although they aren't anywhere near as good since their explosion last tier. Used to watch Snuzzi (may have spelled that wrong) with BDG but I don't see his stream either.

  10. #430
    news from china and korea?

  11. #431
    Not sure if this was mentioned here but Exorsus exploited by pet tanking the caster boss, can see it by watching stream vod. When pet has aggro he attempts to cast at the pet but never successfully does so. Due to that they were able to avoid doing lightning relic twice at the end. Since doing same relic twice doesn't matter even if the boss does 1000% more dmg when he doesnt actually do anything.

    Wonder if anyone else exploited that. I checked Vodkaz video and they did it legit.

  12. #432
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherblood View Post
    Not sure if this was mentioned here but Exorsus exploited by pet tanking the caster boss, can see it by watching stream vod. When pet has aggro he attempts to cast at the pet but never successfully does so. Due to that they were able to avoid doing lightning relic twice at the end. Since doing same relic twice doesn't matter even if the boss does 1000% more dmg when he doesnt actually do anything.

    Wonder if anyone else exploited that. I checked Vodkaz video and they did it legit.
    I mean, people pet tanked Grand Warlock Alythess in Sunwell Plateau and no one called it an exploit.

  13. #433
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    I mean, people pet tanked Grand Warlock Alythess in Sunwell Plateau and no one called it an exploit.
    If the pet actually took damage and needed to be healed sure, but the boss tries to cast at the pet and never actually finishes the cast successfully.

  14. #434
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherblood View Post
    If the pet actually took damage and needed to be healed sure, but the boss tries to cast at the pet and never actually finishes the cast successfully.
    Sounds like Blizzard's problem, classes using their class mechanics in a straightforward way isn't what I'd call an exploit. Just the encounter being bugged.

  15. #435
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherblood View Post
    If the pet actually took damage and needed to be healed sure, but the boss tries to cast at the pet and never actually finishes the cast successfully.
    The boss should have fed it poisoned sausages.

    (Will make some sense if you have read another thread on MMO tonight!)

  16. #436
    Moderator -aiko-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The House of All Worlds
    Posts
    10,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Sounds like Blizzard's problem, classes using their class mechanics in a straightforward way isn't what I'd call an exploit. Just the encounter being bugged.
    Most exploits are due to unintentional bugs so this is a pretty poor argument. It should have been fairly obvious that pet tanking was allowing them to avoid mechanics and they made the choice to abuse it.

    I'm not saying they will or should (I haven't even done any research into if this bug is real or not) but Blizzard would be in the right to throw out temporary suspensions.

  17. #437
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelyn View Post
    Cool thanks for the info. I just half watch Twitch on my phone while working overnight here in the UK guess I will watch WCG although they aren't anywhere near as good since their explosion last tier. Used to watch Snuzzi (may have spelled that wrong) with BDG but I don't see his stream either.
    tmsean already got mad in streaming?

    lol

  18. #438
    Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    Blizzard is dropping nerfs already.

    https://www.wowhead.com/news=291431/...-storm-changes
    That's actually a buff to the boss. And killing the pet tank strat.

  19. #439
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    tmsean already got mad in streaming?

    lol
    Sadly not. He is clearly being super careful not to upset anyone again, which is kinda boring. Gotta admit the raging and arguing was most of the fun! No wonder his viewer count dropped from a couple of thousand to a few hundred.

    They are also nowhere near as good, but I guess it will take time for them to gel as a group.

  20. #440
    The Lightbringer SinR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    My Own Personal Hell
    Posts
    3,285
    Club Camel #1 Alliance Guild in the world.

    Go Stormrage!!!
    Last edited by SinR; 2019-04-26 at 04:09 AM.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

    Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I had BfA Alpha. Then I had BfA Beta. Now I has BfA. Meh
    No Classic Beta. Even if I got it I probably wouldn't play.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •