Page 23 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    They might get more rogues and dhs in now for more interrupts, they are not that far behind the flavor of the month classes (read: ranged) now.

How did you delete your posts

Typical Blizzard making melee even more braindead to play... dosent have to do mechanics at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    How did you delete your posts
    . `
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

It's funny watching tanks melt with 3 healers.

chinese guild Skyline asian first cabal

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    Typical Blizzard making melee even more braindead to play... dosent have to do mechanics at all.
    Yeah, they'll be great now. Especially in phase 3, when ranged will kill themselves with accidental cleave while melee keeps 100% uptime on boss. Oh wait...

The hunger for the end change is quite interesting, suggests someone presumably Pieces is on the last phase since thats the only point that ability becomes significant.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurdor View Post
    The hunger for the end change is quite interesting, suggests someone presumably Pieces is on the last phase since thats the only point that ability becomes significant.
    Meh or they just wanted to document that change, since if you saw that mechanic before and some guild figured out that it was no longer there and used it .. you'd be pretty pissed.

The hunger for the end change is quite interesting, suggests someone presumably Pieces is on the last phase since thats the only point that ability becomes significant..
    Nah, we reported it day 1.
    Last edited by Justwait; 2019-04-26 at 03:11 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwait View Post
    Nah, we reported it day 1.
    And it was fixed (or documented) by day three. Seems fine.

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    And yet people still want ranged, that says something

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    And it was fixed (or documented) by day three. Seems fine.
    we got to the boss on Wednesday night (pieces) and reported the bug, method reached the same point thursday and reported it
    it got fixed around 10pm thursday night server time EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    And yet people still want ranged, that says something
    I stopped playing a melee in Nighthold because it was so fucking boring hitting a target dummy

Quote Originally Posted by bastulol View Post
    we got to the boss on Wednesday night (pieces) and reported the bug, method reached the same point thursday and reported it
    it got fixed around 10pm thursday night server time EU
    You're not even the real Bastu. The real one from the gallywix community confirmed you are an impostor
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    You're not even the real Bastu. The real one from the gallywix community confirmed you are an impostor
    all of this bastu posting is real monkaHmm stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    I stopped playing a melee in Nighthold because it was so fucking boring hitting a target dummy
    nighthold was funny when melee complained about ranged failing mechanics, while they do...none.

Also doing heroic dungeons in Legion release, im elemental with 1 healer 2 melee 1 tank, basically 4 manning bosses because im AFK doing every fucking mechanic in the instance and elementals damage while moving = LUL. GG blizz.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    nighthold was funny when melee complained about ranged failing mechanics, while they do...none.

Also doing heroic dungeons in Legion release, im elemental with 1 healer 2 melee 1 tank, basically 4 manning bosses because im AFK doing every fucking mechanic in the instance and elementals damage while moving = LUL. GG blizz.
    And then Mythic Star Augur arrives and spawns one of my fav vids bout WoW raiding

Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    And then Mythic Star Augur arrives and spawns one of my fav vids bout WoW raiding

damn that adadadadadadada child xDDDDDDDD

If anyone wants a breakdown of tonight. I also went over the pixel perfect stacking bug that I haven't seen mentioned here yet (surprisingly)