Page 25 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    limit has their rl in mdi, and isnt day raiding...
    it'd be a joke for limit to beat method on this with like 30% of the time spent raiding
    I think the main running is pieces and method at this point, maybe exorsus or aversion for a real wildcard.

the real excuse for limit here is they dont have a 10 year old brand establishment and company with sponsors and ads that allows more of them to forsake work to play wow.
    and literally every guild but method and maybe paragon (used to) lacks that.
    Last edited by ryklin; 2019-04-27 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    Method also sent several ppl to MDI. Meeres, Zaelia, Gingi, Fragrance and probably at least one more. So MDI is not an excuse Limit can use.
    Its not an excuse if true, Method clearly has more resources, big deal, its a video game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashina View Post
    Good one, doesn't beat this one these guys made as well though:

Maybe there will be a video like that for Uunat

Or maybe it's overdone by now, who knows lol

Quote Originally Posted by ryklin View Post
    Yup, that would be mine lol. Im saying I might make one Uunat.

Unless you were trying to reply to someone else, sorry.

Looks like you are the only one who got jebaited.
    Because the post is now deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Method also sent several ppl to MDI. Meeres, Zaelia, Gingi, Fragrance and probably at least one more. So MDI is not an excuse Limit can use.
    Limit didn't just send some raiders to MDI. They literally decided not to full-time raid due to MDI. So not actively participating in the race absolutely excuses them.

Seeing how they lost 2-0 to their first game and the fact they weren't in the previous 2 cups makes it quite impossible for them to progress to lan finals so their purpose in the MDI is pretty pointless at this point. Especially considering they gave up raiding for it.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by ryklin View Post
    limit has their rl in mdi, and isnt day raiding...
    it'd be a joke for limit to beat method on this with like 30% of the time spent raiding
    I think the main running is pieces and method at this point, maybe exorsus or aversion for a real wildcard.

the real excuse for limit here is they dont have a 10 year old brand establishment and company with sponsors and ads that allows more of them to forsake work to play wow.
    and literally every guild but method and maybe paragon (used to) lacks that.
    Limit tried to win with day raiding, they couldn't so they stopped doing it.

Does anyone know how pieces is doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiltura View Post
    Does anyone know how pieces is doing?
    No. no one knows but Pieces.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    Seeing how they lost 2-0 to their first game and the fact they weren't in the previous 2 cups makes it quite impossible for them to progress to lan finals so their purpose in the MDI is pretty pointless at this point. Especially considering they gave up raiding for it.
    They didn't only give up raiding for MDI, people had school and work and couldn't take the time off to day raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    What I find crazy is that 16 guilds out of like 100,000 guilds have only killed the first boss. This is the same tier of content - every person in these guilds has clear over 420 ilvl, and their world leading guilds.. it’s prettttty overtuned haha

Quote Originally Posted by Deathrange View Post
    They didn't only give up raiding for MDI, people had school and work and couldn't take the time off to day raid.
    But they didn't just stop day raiding. They stopped raiding entirely until next week when MDI was over.

Limit has done many tiers in the past without day raiding outside of the first day or two of release in Legion and WoD because people had to work and go to school. They still raided during the evenings.
    Last edited by Poe; 2019-04-27 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    What I find crazy is that 16 guilds out of like 100,000 guilds have only killed the first boss. This is the same tier of content - every person in these guilds has clear over 420 ilvl, and their world leading guilds.. it’s prettttty overtuned haha

I think you have to account for the number of guilds actively taking time to even bother pulling the boss. It's a bit on the difficult side but considering there are plenty of 8/9M guilds that would much rather focus on getting 9/9M than 1/2 CoS, I think it's a bit early to say the boss is "overtuned."

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    100,000?

From WoWprogress only ~20,000 have killed heroic champions lol.

Still at < 500 Jaina kills and < 1500 Blockade kills.

With Cabal tuned like it is you probably will have an easier time downing Jaina first. Definitely blockade.

Method has more resources also both of Limit's main tanks and their raid lead are in MDI. if Sco, Just and Scrype were in MDI it would be comparable. Also they are choosing not to compete not really an excuse for them to straight up say we aren't competing this tier but it does detract from the race

Tbh, if Sco went then they could get a better MT

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I think you have to account for the number of guilds actively taking time to even bother pulling the boss. It's a bit on the difficult side but considering there are plenty of 8/9M guilds that would much rather focus on getting 9/9M than 1/2 CoS, I think it's a bit early to say the boss is "overtuned."
    especially that CoS will get nerfed to the ground in 2-3 weeks because its stupitidly overtuned atm ....