Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Both Uldir and Crucible of storms are the only raids in history to have a sub 6 hour difference between world #1 kill and world #2 kill on an end raid boss.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    Both Uldir and Crucible of storms are the only raids in history to have a sub 6 hour difference between world #1 kill and world #2 kill on an end raid boss.
    What was the difference between #1 and #2 in AQ40?

Quote Originally Posted by exjay View Post
    How do you know if Pieces didn't have roster issues or fatigue or DC issues or whatever. Thing is they could of had issues of their own we just wouldnt know. Big grats to Pieces.
    I don't, that's the point. I assume every guild did. No one expected a random 2 boss raid timegated until MDI practice would take this long. I'm not saying pieces doesn't deserve their win, in fact i'm happy it's someone other than method or limit in the race for once in years. The point is that blizzard released an overtuned class-stack wall of a boss when most WF raiders were busy in offtime or doing MDI practice. It's unhealthy and has a negative impact on the WF community as a whole, considering the amount of work they have to put in before each race. This is a blizzard design and timegating problem.

Blizzard hasn't known what to do (or really probably even cared tbh) with WF races since like MoP/maybe even cata. I respect method for investing some money into making the WF races more interesting and trying to grow interest in the raiding scene when it's at the word it's ever been.

10+ Year Old Account
    MethodJosh is one depressing motherfucker, isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Oh yes, he is.

I doubt any of them feel as hyped as they do when they get WF1 so...

Since Method has so many sponsors I'd imagine it costs them real money if they don't make first place...

Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    Method made the class stacking fiasco. Pieces didn't class stack much, just went with all caster group.

And devs probably designed these bosses to offset the MDI melee dominance.
    "just went with an all caster group"

That's literally class stacking. Every guild raiding this has locks, spriests, eles, moonkins, ect. Having to bench/ make melee play casters is like by definition class stacking. The guilds just chose to stack different ranged classes.

I'm not responding to your second hot take, because anyone who could possibly believe they designed raid bosses to "offset" MDI melee dominance is ridiculous.

Someone's mad

Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    Someone's mad
    Seems more disappointed in himself than mad. He already said method played worse than pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by NtflxnChill View Post
    Someone's mad
    Being mad/disappointed because you lost, what a surprising reaction :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Since Method has so many sponsors I'd imagine it costs them real money if they don't make first place...
    The sponsors don't give a shit as long as they're pulling in the views.

stop comparing top guilds rosters.... no worry if your guild reach that boss you can play your warrior dude

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Straight ownedededead!!!! Pieces world champion

Quote Originally Posted by Anaphaze View Post
    It's unhealthy and has a negative impact on the WF community as a whole, considering the amount of work they have to put in before each race. This is a blizzard design and timegating problem.
    No, the amount of work they think they have to put in is what is unhealthy. The devs are designing the game to prevent them from doing excessive bullshit, yet they still insist on doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Yosh is just a typical streamer: we love them, but they are all typical basic ass motherfuckers

He's going over the kill, tune in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Ok ok: who will take world second?!

Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    No, the amount of work they think they have to put in is what is unhealthy. The devs are designing the game to prevent them from doing excessive bullshit, yet they still insist on doing it.
    Yes, so much this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Method sponsors should look to sponsoring Pieces instead, after a streak of losing 2 WFs.