How about you all shut up and stop gossiping about the mental health of someone you don't know while having no clue what his personal situation is like except for hearsay and dank memes.

Grow a pair and act like the men you think you are.

Some chinese guild claimed world third, doesn't show up on wowprogress though.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ga...?faction=HORDE

Anybody knows how that name is transcribed to english?

Does Alpha get to complain about how EU gets their reset a day earlier then them?

Asia killed it in the shortest amount of time from when their servers came up.

Quote Originally Posted by plexxrock View Post
    Yeah, may the team with the most collective vacation time/sickdays avaliable win.
    There are thousands of unemployed WoW players from NA with all the time in the world. Why aren't they getting every world first?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    Some chinese guild claimed world third, doesn't show up on wowprogress though.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ga...?faction=HORDE

Anybody knows how that name is transcribed to english?
    The English name of the guild is Alpha, they got world 3rd on Jaina too. And yeah wowprogress takes forever to add chinese kills.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

As someone who doesn't care about who gets world first or when, I do think it's good Method lost out for once. If nothing else, I would say it's not much of a "race" if the same guild keeps winning it every raid tier. I did discuss it a bit with some old guildies who brought up that it's kinda amazing how a guild like Method can struggle with so many roster issues and similar and I guess I'd agree there. Also nice to see that their 12 (or more?) warlock stacking didn't lead to world first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UybjDHEZ7HE
    gratz to alpha on 3rd I guess

Ironically despite euros complaining so much about the US/EU time gap, alpha was possibly the guild truly screwed over by boss reset time (although they still lost to pieces in time on boss), but gj to all 3 guilds' efforts.
    And anyways most NA high raid competition thinks it would belittle their achievement anyways,
    Last edited by ryklin; 2019-05-04 at 10:11 PM.

It's a little different when Alpha can watch exactly how to kill the boss on streams before their kill.

I mean the same could be said of literally everyone over a weeklong of progress with method getting a 2% wipe a few days before anyone killed it...

everyone is trash when anyone streams by your logic

they should really sync the raid releases already

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    It's a little different when Alpha can watch exactly how to kill the boss on streams before their kill.
    In a reply to a pull count question on the YouTube video they say they killed it on the 730th pull. This is an execution fight so if you or any of your 20 man team doesn't play well then you'll wipe indefinitely despite being able to watch people do this, also it helps having nice RNG in the last phase (45-0%) with those debuffs.

Alpha took 730 pulls.
    Pieces took 731 pulls.
    Method took something like 750+
    Last edited by AidanJLowe; 2019-05-05 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ryklin View Post
    I mean the same could be said of literally everyone over a weeklong of progress with method getting a 2% wipe a few days before anyone killed it...

everyone is trash when anyone streams by your logic
    Didn't say anyone was trash. Alpha didn't get screwed over though.
    Last edited by Nitros14; 2019-05-05 at 08:28 PM.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Don't use WoWProgress anymore, they've never bothered to keep up-to-date with Chinese guilds I believe. Raider.io is much better in that regard (though their UI/UX is horrible compared to WoWProgress).

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Method 2/2.
    nobody cares about sloppy seconds

So glad they nerfed Shadow Priests to avoid class stacking as they were obviously overpowered

*Method gets the second kill with half the raid on Warlocks*

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    nobody cares about sloppy seconds
    says the guy quoting a week later
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Quote Originally Posted by Jibbler View Post
    they should really sync the raid releases already
    I believe the reason they don't comes down to logistics.

Moving the data, preparing the work hours and also considering possible rollback. If all sites were to catastrophically fail at the same time, o boi.

Quote Originally Posted by Huzzaa View Post
    I believe the reason they don't comes down to logistics.

Moving the data, preparing the work hours and also considering possible rollback. If all sites were to catastrophically fail at the same time, o boi.
    No, they could do the same thing they're doing on PTRs and on Live for Expansions release now, just delay the NA Raid "availabillity" until the end of Europe's maintenance.

But I think they just don't care (and they're right imo).

This is a bit of a double dip but I suppose some of you following this thread might be interested

:

A few interesting highlights
    25:41 - On racing vs a guild that streaming and thoughts on Method stacking warlocks
    33:00 - Hardest parts of the fight
    45:40 - Thoughts on small raids without gear resets
    50:30 - What separates a top 10 guild vs a world first guild

3 more Asian guilds have killed it.

Exorsus is on 883 pulls & it's still not dead for them.

These guilds have so much determination it's unreal.