Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    tell that to someone who cares.

I'm not the one denying who or what happened. I don't need to in order to have an even halfway decent opinion on this situation.
    I guess? Its another attack from most likely the religion of peace that in time will spawn another new Zealand style attack as it spirals further and further out of control while people simply shake their heads and update their facebook overlays.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I can't say i disagree with that I personally lean towards waiting for investigation.
    Why? You have a feeling its CIA backed?

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Why? You have a feeling its CIA backed?
    I don't quite understand what your trying to say.

Remember folks no racist comments. Remember folks Islam is not a race.

I don't quite understand what your trying to say.
    He's saying that it's fairly easy to guess who did it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    I guess? Its another attack from most likely the religion of peace that in time will spawn another new Zealand style attack as it spirals further and further out of control while people simply shake their heads and update their facebook overlays.
    you can fuck off with the sarcasm at any time, open invite. and what are you doing? except wasting your time arguing with random assholes on the internet? as if that amounts to anything? please.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    you can fuck off with the sarcasm at any time, open invite. and what are you doing? except wasting your time arguing with random assholes on the internet? as if that amounts to anything? please.
    I don't really know what part of that you took as sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    He's saying that it's fairly easy to guess who did it.
    I haven’t looked into it my self but according to some post in this thread there has been a rise in buddish attacks on Christians in the county so I’ll reserve my jugment till there is something solid.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    They're all religions of peace don't you know also was it confirmed buddhist attack or are you referring to another attack
    I’m referring to another which is why I say you can’t jump to conclusions being there have been a number of attacks.

I haven’t looked into it my self but according to some post in this thread there has been a rise in buddish attacks on Christians in the county so I’ll reserve my jugment till there is something solid.
    I don't care what you think about it. I'm explaining what he said because you couldn't follow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Nah my dude, you don't get it. He doesn't speak for All Muslims™. It doesn't matter that this kind of shit keeps happening just stick to the script.

I gotta ask. Do those fucks really think they are achieving something? That everyone else is just going to go and accept whatever shit reasoning the terrorists have? Do they really think they will be accepted as some kind of saviours from whatever? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    So who dun it?
    Nothing 100%, but they have arrested a few people which are all from the same "group" haven't said much about that yet and they also got threats from a islamic extremist group 10 days ago. That group was called National Thowheeth Jama’ath. Don't know if the arrested people belong to that group or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    I gotta ask. Do those fucks really think they are achieving something? That everyone else is just going to go and accept whatever shit reasoning the terrorists have? Do they really think they will be accepted as some kind of saviours from whatever? xD
    Works pretty well to be honest. Look at how we bent the knee over photos of Mohammad

Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Because you act like a dumbass who can't put together 2+2 or google. Ignored from now on.
    Now I see why people don't like sealioning.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    [Religious] Extremism is a fucking disease...
    All extremism is a disease.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    What did the Jains ever do?

They wouldn't hurt a fly. Like, literally.
    He is just trying to be an Edge Lord and failing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Honestly.... just another day on Earth.
    Did you say the same about New Zealand?