Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by redf View Post
    Muslims rather Support this Bombing as to condemn it

Thats why you never hear a Word from the Big Muslim Countrys

And Europe still imports this Shit.

- - - Updated - - -

"as a Christian" Like your Words have any more Meaning when you start a Sentence like that...

- - - Updated - - -

because they are stupid.... Many Woman in the Islamic World FIGHT for the Right to remove the Symbols of Oppression. And then you see retarded Westeners Shitting on it by putting it on for "solidarity"
    What big country. There are only two power houses in the mid east, Saudi and Israel, and the west keeps dancing to their tune. Everyone else is either undeveloped/bombed into the stone age (Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan) or focused on military defense (Pakistan, Iran) to have a moment to look over the fence and see the whole world ripping itself apart.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Hmmm first the Notre Dame fire and now this. Coordinated attacks.

Aee we getting one step closer to internment camps for.....you know who?
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5103129

Took one google search. One. Man it must suck to be this foolish. Living In a first world country and knowledge only a click away to be this ignorant.

You heard it here first guys. Electricity is terrorism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I have 30k post you are a liar and making assumptions as usual. With no post to back it up. I did post against war intervention by Obama and did post about the Kurds and the relationship we shouldn’t have with Saudi but please go on to make shit up. I’m sure you believe your own shit is manna

- - - Updated - - -

It is Sri Lanka. A country with radical Buddhist attacking Christians since 2015 there has been yearly spikes with deaths and destruction of churches. Why would you instantly jump to Muslim in a country that’s mostly Buddhist? Especially in the climate of growing Buddhist terrorism?
    Dont waste your breathe on shibito. It should be telling enough that while the country the tragedy happened in is waiting on confirmation, him sitting in some basement wants to assign blame blame. "Intelligence".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Christians are by far one of the most persecuted religions in the world. (Far more so than other religions like Buddhism and Islam). If you think it sounds crazy that they'd be the ones targeted and persecuted then you need to look into the real plight of Christians worldwide.
    I wouldn't say it's the most. But I will DEFINITELY agree that the media doesn't do them justice at all. I've lived in the mid east and alot of violence against Christians gets pushed under the rug.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    Works pretty well to be honest. Look at how we bent the knee over photos of Mohammad
    Who would be we? Also, there is this thing called respect.

Wonder if attacks like this would happen if religion and churches didn't exist. Such a waste of life.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Well, given that the victims were Christian and the person(s) doing the terrorism was not White, or plausibly Right-Wing, I can't see it gaining much media traction.
    And don’t forget no evil guns used.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Who would be we? Also, there is this thing called respect.
    Yes respect.... rationalize it however you want.

Bloodsail Admiral Magical Mudcrab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    What did the Jains ever do?

They wouldn't hurt a fly. Like, literally.
    That lettuce had a family, you monster.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Hmmm first the Notre Dame fire and now this. Coordinated attacks.
    Radical Islamic groups did not set Notre Dame on fire, it appears it was an electrical issue from one of the companies performing renovations on the cathedral. It wasn't an attack, it was just a horrible accident.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

What horrible things people will do to protect their ideology. We're so busy praying to ours gods that we don't realize we've become the devil himself.

Anyone else wish they could get frozen and wake up when there's no religion left in the world? ;p

I don't necessarily mean no faith, just no organized religion. Faith that if you're a good person (not blowing people up, or going on shooting sprees), you'll go to some magical afterlife or whatever ... although people should have that good person mindset regardless. I do understand why some people feel like religion is the only choice, though, due to the shitty circumstances they live in. I still believe that a quality education and a quality standard of life will eradicate a lot of the extremism we see today.

Any god that makes people do what they do, is not a god worth following or acknowledging in my opinion. I'm happy knowing that when I die (hopefully at a ripe old age), I'll end up being fertilizer for a tree or something ... that's good enough for me.

Bloodsail Admiral Magical Mudcrab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5103129

Took one google search. One. Man it must suck to be this foolish. Living In a first world country and knowledge only a click away to be this ignorant.

You heard it here first guys. Electricity is terrorism.
    In his defense, /pol/ trolls were able to drum up a lot of fake news regarding the incident and, according to MSNBC, that news made it onto Tucker Carlson (though I've not verified).
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    What horrible things people will do to protect their ideology. We're so busy praying to ours gods that we don't realize we've become the devil himself.
    That is the theme of Pisces after all; enantiodromia from Christ to Anti-Christ.
    Vocatus atque non vocatus, deus aderit.

Eh, who even cares anymore.

School shooting, mosque shooting, church bombings. And surprise next week another school shooting.
    See me for the stick up your arse, when applying for moderator. The stick is gratis.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    That lettuce had a family, you monster.
    I once read that Jains don't eat root vegetables, because they're concerned that when you pull the potatoes or carrots or whatever out of the ground with a gardening tool you might injure some worms or bugs in the process.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Youre sick and should be banned.
    It's sick to ridicule people who just murdered 200 people?

Why would you defend them? Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

290 dead, 500 injured is the latest update...
    Vocatus atque non vocatus, deus aderit.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Clearly I did and it's made you uncomfortable. I'm not sorry for pointing out your flaws.
    Apparently you think it's a flaw for me to blame the perpetrators of conservative religious violence.

Sorry, not going to apologise for that. Maybe you should apologise to the 200 dead in Sri Lanka you tried to use for a lame insult there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    290 dead, 500 injured is the latest update...
    Jesus Christ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I once read that Jains don't eat root vegetables, because they're concerned that when you pull the potatoes or carrots or whatever out of the ground with a gardening tool you might injure some worms or bugs in the process.
    What happens when they find half a worm in their apple?

More pointless deaths and as I've said many times before, It's actually getting sad that it is no longer a Surprise or Shocking that it happens.

The religion of peace, once again

Shouldn't this event get a suicide story treatment? Wasn't the whole point of these bombings to get more attention and strike fear into people?
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Shouldn't this event get a suicide story treatment? Wasn't the whole point of these bombings to get more attention and strike fear into people?
    Islam is about to be wiped out from Sri Lanka, they'll use it to attack it. Build public support and then take action. Just like in Myanmar. Islam can probably kiss its ass good bye in Sri Lanka.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Wonder if attacks like this would happen if religion and churches didn't exist. Such a waste of life.
    Complete irradication? Doubt it, but it would be way less, that's for sure.