Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Well there is other possibility. The national war ended in Sri lanka in 2009.

There is a possibility that attackers want to re-ignire the war in it and its not based on religion attack.
    Its hard to look all over the propaganda and even this may be a faulty info:
    (gogle translated from source: https://www.24ur.com/novice/svet/ste...lo-na-290.html)

The responsibility for sending to a country that has been decades in an army with Tamil separatists, at any time of any kind of bomb blast in the capital, is something completely normal, has not been taken over by anyone.

Catholic groups on the island say that such a gall in recent times, the growing intimidation due to extreme budget monks. Last year, both among the majority Buddhist community in Muslim minorities, such as the former citizen, this should be done as if they were to do so in the future when Reuters were informed.

So we have 2 possible groups that were attacking.

So have they hanged some radicals yet? bet they have a ton arrested already waiting for that sweet sweet noose.

Worst terror attack since Mogadishu bombings in 2017. Sad world we live in.

In a press conference the representative for the Sri Lankan government said that they are blaming the attacks on the radical muslim NTJ organization and all of the known attackers were Sri Lankans.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    So do you think other groups should do the same thing? should white march in the streets at every racist crime? black people at every gang shooting? should vegans march in the street when one does something stupid?

why should some one who isn't involved take responsibility for something they had nothing to do with why is it there job to teach ignorant people?
    Wtf? Did you just compared being white or black to being a fucking muslim? lmfao. Please stop your replying to me, we won't get anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Like the Christians who would never shoot up a gay club but condoned pulse shooting.
    Ok? Why do you post this as a response to my post? I couldn't care less what you think about Christians.
    Last edited by Heran; 2019-04-22 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    What happens when they find half a worm in their apple?
    I'm not sure what happens if they kill something accidentally. A lot of their religion is about "mindfulness" so that that doesn't happen. Maybe they have rituals for it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by deepr View Post
    Worst terror attack since Mogadishu bombings in 2017. Sad world we live in.
    Mmmm, apparently Sri Lanka had 1 in the top 5 biggest terrorist attacks in modern history. They might now be up to 2/5.

The top one being a separatist massacre of police officers in 1990.

The Latest: Sri Lanka: local militants carried out attacks
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...MMXPUSH#page=2
    Vocatus atque non vocatus, deus aderit.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    This is my surprised face. Think everyone saw that coming. Now they just have to find every motherfucker involved and punish them with death.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2019-04-22 at 10:55 AM.

It's easy to overlook the fact that while any loss of life is tragic, Muslim extremists have killed more civilians than Christian, Jewish, Buddhist or "right-wing" terrorists combined. Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    False flag! False flag!

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Been reading 14 pages of everyone trying and hoping to pin blame on the groups they dislike the most. Sympathy for the victims is pretty much non-existent. It's just a struggle to "win" over "The Left" or "The Alt Right" or "Islam"" whatever other notion one might hate.

Not disappointed.

Don't let me stop ya, keep up the "fight".
    Well put. /10char

Quote Originally Posted by InTheEnd View Post
    It's easy to overlook the fact that while any loss of life is tragic, Muslim extremists have killed more civilians than Christian, Jewish, Buddhist or "right-wing" terrorists combined. Why is that?
    Not true though.

Not true though.
    well there it is ! and that's just wiki the real numbers in Asia or Africa are 10X that! I dare you to prove me wrong and show me the other side.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...rorist_attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    well there it is ! and that's just wiki the real numbers in Asia or Africa are 10X that! I dare you to prove me wrong and show me the other side.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...rorist_attacks
    The claim was muslims have killed more than other religions combined.This is entirely false, terror attacks weren't specified.

Would you say burning people to death for having the wrong faith by catholics was death by Catholicism or no? I'm considering all religions and all history.

These people basically pulled a 9/11 had warnings knew an attack was coming didn't do anything though I guess made sure they were in safe areas.
    Last edited by Themius; 2019-04-22 at 11:55 AM.

The claim was muslims have killed more than other religions combined.This is entirely false, terror attacks weren't specified.

Would you say burning people to death for having the wrong faith by catholics was death by Catholicism or no? I'm considering all religions and all history.
    What about the Conquest of India by Muslims?? Prove me wrong but i think it is still the biggest Genocide in Human history?? Or there was someone that kills more then 400Milions people?

What about the Conquest of India by Muslims?? Prove me wrong but i think it is still the biggest Genocide in Human history?? Or there was someone that kills more then 400Milions people?
    theres literally no way to prove it wrong because historical records dont exist. maybe dont ask such stupid questions and youll be able to get some answers and learn something.

but i mean, tengriism has probably killed the most people. literally who cares though.
    Last edited by apples; 2019-04-22 at 12:00 PM.

These people basically pulled a 9/11 had warnings knew an attack was coming didn't do anything though I guess made sure they were in safe areas.
    It is. Now, isn't killing people for being gay in Islamic countries death by Islam?

The entire population of the entire subcontinent was less than 400mn in the 1940s. You’re saying Muslims killed over half population of the world except in one area where 400m people didn’t exist?

i know what i would do if i was the sri lankan government.

i'd bomb some muslim villages. yep.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...