Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post
    theres literally no way to prove it wrong because historical records dont exist. maybe dont ask such stupid questions and youll be able to get some answers and learn something.

Historical population of India in the 18th century was under two million. Under 400mn by 1947 entire world population in 1750 was about 790mn

At this time conquest were by Europeans so we have to go back even further for Muslim conquest to when the world let alone India didn’t have that population.

theres literally no way to prove it wrong because historical records dont exist. maybe dont ask such stupid questions and youll be able to get some answers and learn something.
    Are you for real?? By you Logic, there are no History Records of Crusades or Early Colonization period yet you always love to take that out don't you?
    https://blog.sami-aldeeb.com/2018/03...de-in-history/

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Historical population of India in the 18th century was under two million. Under 400mn by 1947 entire world population in 1750 was about 790mn

At this time conquest were by Europeans so we have to go back even further for Muslim conquest to when the world let alone India didn’t have that population.
    and all the records for how many people killed in all the religious contexts in the BCs?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    Are you for real?? By you Logic, there are no History Records of Crusades or Early Colonization period yet you always love to take that out don't you?
    https://blog.sami-aldeeb.com/2018/03...de-in-history/
    yea, cuse thats what i said. now feel free to tell me how many people were killed since the inception of all religions. because thats the information required to answer what the question asked, which religion has killed the most.

and all the records for how many people killed in all the religious contexts in the BCs?
    We have to estimate.

My point is it is a lie to say they killed 400mn people. That many people didn’t exist.

White man kills 40 muslims - media goes wild, total outrage IT MUST'VE BEEN RACISM NAZISM FASCISM WHITE SUPREMACISM AUFHGAEUFYGAEHF !!!11!!111!

Muslims kill 290 people and over 500 injured (at this moment, it'll probably be even more) in another terrorist attack - Mainstream media totally silent, trying as much as possible to not talk about it and dont reveal who's behind those attacks.

How can anyone even support the Left at this point? They are clearly the biggest evil on the planet right now, they are like nazis of current times.

We have to estimate.

My point is it is a lie to say they killed 400mn people. That many people didn’t exist.
    yes. estimating wasnt good enough for the original question or for the person who asked it, though. since estimating doesnt push the narrative that muslims are bad

Terrible events shamefully selectively censored by the fake news media. Is it too much to ask these "journalists" to at least treat these atrocities honestly and proportionally?

I am an atheist but I firmly stand by all christians worldwide who are under unprecedented persecution and genocide.

Quote Originally Posted by AboikoS View Post
    White man kills 40 muslims - media goes wild, total outrage IT MUST'VE BEEN RACISM NAZISM FASCISM WHITE SUPREMACISM AUFHGAEUFYGAEHF !!!11!!111!

Muslims kill 290 people and over 500 injured (at this moment, it'll probably be even more) in another terrorist attack - Mainstream media totally silent, trying as much as possible to not talk about it and dont reveal who's behind those attacks.

How can anyone even support the Left at this point? They are clearly the biggest evil on the planet right now, they are like nazis of current times.
    Mainstream media isn't silent. I don't know what you're reading but it isn't mainstream media.

Quote Originally Posted by AboikoS View Post

Atm it is the top story on
    https://www.cnn.com/
    https://abcnews.go.com/
    https://www.nbcnews.com/
    https://www.msnbc.com/ - 4th story here
    https://www.huffpost.com/ - Even on huffington it is not the banner story but it is the first news story right after the banner.

So yeah they are actually talking about it.

Yeah, this claim it isn't front page news around most of the world is a bizarre one. Damn lefties, I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Damnit hubcap, you are such a retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by mojusk View Post
    Oh, and stop being a "didn't do that in vanilla"-police. If we're doing something now that we didnt do back then, it's not because we had some sorta unwritten moral code back then, it's because we hadn't thought of it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    A bunch of people jumping to conclusions based on their ignorance.
    Sri Lankan goverment says the people captured are all part of an islamic terrorist group.

Even on EASTER FUCKING SUNDAY you had to go full SJW deflection...

I’m referring to another which is why I say you can’t jump to conclusions being there have been a number of attacks.
    with over 34,000 muslim terrorist attacks around the world since 9/11 its super easy to jump to conclusions

Religion of peace strikes again, so after Christchurch when can we expect Imams wearing crosses, visiting churches and condemning this?

Quote Originally Posted by InTheEnd View Post
    It's easy to overlook the fact that while any loss of life is tragic, Muslim extremists have killed more civilians than Christian, Jewish, Buddhist or "right-wing" terrorists combined. Why is that?
    only SJWs over-look that, to feed their narcissism

Quote Originally Posted by infinit View Post
    with over 34,000 muslim terrorist attacks around the world since 9/11 its super easy to jump to conclusions
    how dare you learn from past experiences you heretic!

Die for diversity god emperor!

Quote Originally Posted by infinit View Post
    Muslims don’t exist in a vacuum. If there is a church shooting in America chances are it isn’t Muslims just because Muslims are killing people 10k miles away.

Likewise Sri lankan Christians have been facing a number of terror attacks at the hands of Buddhist for the past four years.

Let’s focus also that the government got warnings from other countries.
    Last edited by Themius; 2019-04-22 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppen View Post
    Religion of peace strikes again, so after Christchurch when can we expect Imams wearing crosses, visiting churches and condemning this?
    Yepp, that will happen. And leftist wont scream not all muslims

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    I am curious how so many news reporters won't name the religion of those attacked. Obama and Clinton both tweeting "Easter Worshippers" as if the very word "Christian" is taboo for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    сила лунной призмы составляет

Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    Wtf? Did you just compared being white or black to being a fucking muslim? lmfao. Please stop your replying to me, we won't get anywhere.
    Yes and I also compared being a vegan why wouldn’t I? Expecting people who are tottaly uninvolved to denounce something they had nothing to do with doesn’t change from group to group.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am curious how so many news reporters won't name the religion of those attacked. Obama and Clinton both tweeting "Easter Worshippers" as if the very word "Christian" is taboo for them.
    Oh wow. That was weird to see.

Well, I guess unlike Ramadan or Hanukkah, it's celebrated by everyone and not one religion. That's going to be the excuse.