Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Howel View Post
    There is a lot of stories and novels about focusing so much on something negative makes it become more true than it ever was

The destination of failure, by traversing blindly towards it.
    Yes, but there are also times the “doom sayers” are right. As Troy/Paris, etc, points out.

Of course I don’t assume that only bad will come of it. Death brings new life and resurrection, yeah? And we grow through strife.
    Vocatus atque non vocatus, deus aderit.

@Dextroden When I woke up this morning and saw that the perpetrators were Islamic Extremists I sighed and thought of you arguing here yesterday against these "Let's not jump to conclusions" people who were in denial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    You had your chance to make something special of this, Internet, and you fucked it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    We are in this thread with Elba, therefore we are all Elba.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    @Dextroden When I woke up this morning and saw that the perpetrators were Islamic Extremists I sighed and thought of you arguing here yesterday against these "Let's not jump to conclusions" people who were in denial.
    Again, it's the fact a lot of people here start talking about white supremacists if they here about a shooting anywhere are now trying to pull this. If they were consistent, there wouldn't be this issue. Either we can joke or guess who committed a crime in every situation or we never do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We are living in a world were serving gay people is considered an affront to Christians...
    More like a world where two gay guys litterally had to cross the country running from bakery to bakery until someone refused to bake their gay cake so they could sue for virtue points and money

Atleast it created enough whataboutism to ignore muslims mass murdering christians, jews, gays and minorities so mission accomplished

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Again, it's the fact a lot of people here start talking about white supremacists if they here about a shooting anywhere are now trying to pull this. If they were consistent, there wouldn't be this issue. Either we can joke or guess who committed a crime in every situation or we never do it.
    Person: Now let's not jump to conclusions, this could easily be Buddhists or white nationalists
    Same person: Shocking, another white kid shot up a school. Wow, another piece of shit white cop shot another innocent black man.
    You had your chance to make something special of this, Internet, and you fucked it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    the country has a long history of suicide bombers, who weren't muslims and tensions against christians coming from buddhist who have destroyed a number of churches.

Awful news for all the Easter celebrators involved. Thoughts and prayers are being sent.

the country has a long history of suicide bombers, who weren't muslims and tensions against christians coming from buddhist who have destroyed a number of churches.
    And it wasn't Buddhists. What now, raggedy man?

I wonder if round two comes this weekend when Orthodox churches celebrate Pascha. Not as big a thing, since there are fewer Orthodox than there are Catholics and Protestants, but still worrying.
    No ideology has been more murderous or detrimental to human dignity than Communism
    Quote Originally Posted by kidkilla View Post
    The Ottomans brought civilization to Greece.
    Oh my...

Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    Awful news for all the Easter worshipers involved. Thoughts and prayers are being sent via email.

fixed it for you to fit the new age

The last 10 years have been quiet, before that it wasn't very common either...

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    I wonder if round two comes this weekend when Orthodox churches celebrate Pascha. Not as big a thing, since there are fewer Orthodox than there are Catholics and Protestants, but still worrying.
    I honestly hope not. Maybe this attack put everyone on too high an alert for a follow-up.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd12345 View Post
    https://twitter.com/petemont/status/1120316542938419201

yikes, trust you and the rest of the bro rogan brigade to be giving equally dumb takes.

are you theo and connal all the same account or something?
    So after fucking evidence are you´re still able to spew that bullshit or do you finally decide to get off your high horse?

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I honestly hope not. Maybe this attack put everyone on too high an alert for a follow-up.
    I'm going to Paschal Vigil on Saturday at midnight here in Seattle, I wonder if there will be security.
    No ideology has been more murderous or detrimental to human dignity than Communism
    Quote Originally Posted by kidkilla View Post
    The Ottomans brought civilization to Greece.
    Oh my...

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    I'm going to Paschal Vigil on Saturday at midnight here in Seattle, I wonder if there will be security.
    In America? Shrug. But, still hope nothing stupid happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Could we please keep the focus on the actual tragedy of these attacks, and not the fragile feelings of unconnected Westerners who are pushing an anti-media agenda that has no relevance whatsoever to the story?

I know you've found a way to try and make yourselves the real victims in all this, but the rest of us could give two shits and are concerned with the people who are actually dying.
    Oh that´s golden comming from you, epsecially from you who, unironically are onr of the people in this thread trying to derailing it...

Quote Originally Posted by Synros View Post
    What do you expect? MMO-C is a cesspit of SJW Identity Politics. Even when Muslim Extremists are driving trucks through crowds of people, blowing up concerts full of kids, beheading people in the streets, shooting up the streets of Paris, shooting up cafes in Sydney, or blowing up buses and Christian churches all around the world, it's NEVER Islam's fault.

Arguing with these people is pointless. They're so consumed by their delusional rhetoric, they'll immediately dismiss anything that doesn't validity their beliefs.
    Gotta say thats how it is with 3/4 of MMO-C community lol.

Floor worshipers of a pedophile doing what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Could we please keep the focus on the actual tragedy of these attacks, and not the fragile feelings of unconnected Westerners who are pushing an anti-media agenda that has no relevance whatsoever to the story?

I know you've found a way to try and make yourselves the real victims in all this, but the rest of us could give two shits and are concerned with the people who are actually dying.
    You litterally use every opportunity available to you to bitch about white nationalism, dont bullshit us about "keeping the focus on the victim". You dont give a shot about them

True, but these ones were Muslim.