Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I normally try to steer clear of the left vs right attacks but I have to say the article by Washington Post was one of the most vile pieces of journalism I've seen in years.

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/s...94483445710848
    Oof, that was some sleazy journalism in that article.
    No ideology has been more murderous or detrimental to human dignity than Communism
    Quote Originally Posted by kidkilla View Post
    The Ottomans brought civilization to Greece.
    Oh my...

I normally try to steer clear of the left vs right attacks but I have to say the article by Washington Post was one of the most vile pieces of journalism I've seen in years.

But we need them to keep from forgetting about the far right!

Joskue warned us!

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Imagine it was Ramadan and Donald Trump tweeted, "My Heart and Prayers go out to all the Ramadan Worshippers who died today in Christchurch! Can't let this happen! Get smart!"

He'd be raked over the coals. Or imagine a Fox News headline, "Dozens of Quran adherents slain in Mosque shooting."

It's just odd when you tiptoe around their religion when their religion is central to the event.
    It isn't odd when you get your mind around the progressive stack; they aren't a religion a certain political party or parties in various European and North American states are trying to curry favor with or form some part of a demographic coalition. Lefties absolutely do not like Christianity, thus say Christians in the Middle East are utterly invisible to them, and Christian persecution just plain doesn't matter or is even justified for in some cases. Mentioning who the attacker was and who was attacked violates a deeply held narrative worldview, to acknowledge it as is would undermine their central thesis of who are the bad guys and who are the good guys in the world.

I say all this as someone whose religion is closer to Hinduism and Buddhism and is more apt to pray to a tree than Jesus Christ. Still, their revulsion towards Christianity is easy to spot. They have zero sympathy for these people, only venom. I'm shocked they acknowledged it at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    сила лунной призмы составляет

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post

Joskue warned us!
    Far right commits a crime? The far right is the real problem.

Far left commits a crime? The far right is the real problem.

Islamists commit a crime? The far right is the real problem.

Gotta give them credit, they have a script and they stick to it.
    No ideology has been more murderous or detrimental to human dignity than Communism
    Quote Originally Posted by kidkilla View Post
    The Ottomans brought civilization to Greece.
    Oh my...

What the fuck is an Easter worshipper? Do they realize how retarded and manufactured that sounds?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah those fucking far righters that are upset that people aren't safe no matter where they may go.

I am Murloc!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post

Replace right in your answers with left, and that's the view of the right.

Wow, what lowlives, really really horrible people working at the washington post.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Yep. That is indeed accurate.

I noticed you didn't actually disagree with his statement. Guess that's true, too.

Joskue warned us!
    Islamic extremists are far right...

Twist my words if it suits you I guess

I only mentioned white supremacy
    Last edited by Josuke; 2019-04-22 at 11:54 PM.

I am Murloc!
    Yep. That is indeed accurate.

I noticed you didn't actually disagree with his statement. Guess that's true, too.
    You guys dont have a monopoly on hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    What the fuck is an Easter worshipper? Do they realize how retarded and manufactured that sounds?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah those fucking far righters that are upset that people aren't safe no matter where they may go.
    Pretty sure 'Easter worshippers' is aimed at people who went to church on Easter Sunday. The distinction is that a lot more people go to church on Easter than usual, not because they don't want to 'say Christian'. The attackers specially chose the day because they know churches would see above average attendence, Easter worshippers.

It's really not that hard unless someone is looking to pick a fight over the wording when there isn't one.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post

When did the far left commit a terror attack and murder dozens or hundreds of people?

Warchief
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Pretty sure 'Easter worshippers' is aimed at people who went to church on Easter Sunday. The distinction is that a lot more people go to church on Easter than usual, not because they don't want to 'say Christian'. The attackers specially chose the day because they know churches would see above average attendence, Easter worshippers.

It's really not that hard unless someone is looking to pick a fight over the wording when there isn't one.
    There's no such thing as Easter worshippers. That would be like calling muslims as ramadan worshippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    It isn't odd when you get your mind around the progressive stack; they aren't a religion a certain political party or parties in various European and North American states are trying to curry favor with or form some part of a demographic coalition. Lefties absolutely do not like Christianity, thus say Christians in the Middle East are utterly invisible to them, and Christian persecution just plain doesn't matter or is even justified for in some cases. Mentioning who the attacker was and who was attacked violates a deeply held narrative worldview, to acknowledge it as is would undermine their central thesis of who are the bad guys and who are the good guys in the world.
    That's weird. I've sure seen a lot of left leaning politicians taking pictures at churches and speak about their faith.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Islamic extremists are far right...

Twist my words if it suits you I guess

I only mentioned white supremacy
    Weird. Democrat politicians don't seem to hate that style of far right terrorism. Prayers instead of standing against hatred here.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Could we please keep the focus on the actual tragedy of these attacks, and not the fragile feelings of unconnected Westerners who are pushing an anti-media agenda that has no relevance whatsoever to the story?

I know you've found a way to try and make yourselves the real victims in all this, but the rest of us could give two shits and are concerned with the people who are actually dying.
    You are hands-down the biggest hypocrite on these forms

Quote Originally Posted by infinit View Post
    it's not just them... a whole slew of lefties are calling them "easter worshipers" its fucking creepy... someone is giving directions on what to say.
    Yes, the left are communicating telepathically and are being given strict instructions. Also, Hillary Clinton is a reptillian.

You’re fucking delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I am unsure anyone blamed "the Left" or "Far Left for this terrorist attack".
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.

Quote Originally Posted by igualitarist View Post
    There's no such thing as Easter worshippers. That would be like calling muslims as ramadan worshippers.
    Just because it's not in your lexicon does not mean the distinction is invalid. Again, saying 'Easter worshipers' is to point out that the terrorist specially took advantage of the holiday. Everyone knows Easter is a Christian holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    That's weird. I've sure seen a lot of left-leaning politicians taking pictures at churches and speak about their faith.
    Most areas hypocritical about it as Trump taking pictures in church and speaking about faith.