Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Where did I claim that?

What I said was:

"No one said I was a Christian in this thread, the perfect Christian or even practiced the faith. I am pointing out the Christian belief system "

all very true, but never says I never practiced or was part of the faith.

I mean you even say it in your quote

back when I used to be a christian

Used to be....I mean you could probably look it up if you don't understand past tense phrases.

So how did I claim "never practiced"?

Guess my Baptism was faked? As well as my Confirmation. Always wonder why I had a first, middle, Christian, last names....all that money spent on schooling. Damn my mom must have been ripped off!!

I am no longer a devout "participating Christian" I have move on to another after branching out to other belief systems that more match my faith. Does not change my history or knowledge. Theoretically I am still Christian though.

I feel bad for you if you let others change your faith. You obviously were not paying attention to the teachings. Its not about the people, its about your relationship with god and following the word.

I used to be single, then married and now single again...does that mean I know nothing about being married?

But non of this shocks me, attack the person when you cannot support your position any further I guess.
    Thank you for piling it higher and higher. Holier than thou Christians are some of the worst people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Thank you for piling it higher and higher. Holier than thou Christians are some of the worst people on the planet.
    well at least you admitted your comprehension is poor and you were wrong.

Funny now you are attacking Christians. How ironic.

And Mosque goers got shot in New Zealand.
    So the AP was using the same phrase in a politically motivated way right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

well at least you admitted your comprehension is poor and you were wrong.

Funny now you are attacking Christians. How ironic.
    That's ironic coming from a guy determining real and fake Christians while lying about their faith.

And why should I think you're special? I'm baptized too. Went to schools and learned the religion is trash, along with practitioners that gatekeep like you. Anyone can do it. But, I guess a Real Christian King knows that.

And strange you care about those fake Christians you hate. I guess because you are one at heart.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    So the AP was using the same phrase in a politically motivated way right?
    Yep. Everything is politically motivated. Even touching your fingers together.

You mean Kosher practitioners? (Yes, I know more than *Unnamed Religion* followers keeps kosher.)
    Lol, or like “anti-pork” practitioners. (Though that includes Jews)
    Vocatus atque non vocatus, deus aderit.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Lol, or like “anti-pork” practitioners. (Though that includes Jews)
    I picked a better one. Carpet Prayers. It's the racists' fault if they can't tell it's *Unnamed Religion*.

Yep. Everything is politically motivated. Even touching your fingers together.
    I'm sorry, what was the point of the harangue about easter worshipers then? The point of the harangue only works if it's not a common phrase. Otherwise it's just someone using the phrase in its proper context and everyone is being gas lighted. I literally linked you a news report, posted days before the attack, that uses the same phrase. Ergo, this whole bullshit is gas lighting.

That's ironic coming from a guy determining real and fake Christians while lying about their faith.

And why should I think you're special? I'm baptized too. Went to schools and learned the religion is trash, along with practitioners that gatekeep like you. Anyone can do it. But, I guess a Real Christian King knows that.

And strange you care about those fake Christians you hate. I guess because you are one at heart.
    I am not the one determining it, its the word of god that makes the determination. Maybe read slower?

No one asked you to think I am special. You attacked my ability to speak on the topic and I replied why I felt I could.

You seem to care so much that these people are called "Christians" instead of "Easter worshipers" when you think the "religion is trash"???

You seem to be making my original point even more on the point. That Christians don't really care its the people who want to make this a political point and tool to drive their own personal agenda's....

Where did it say anywhere that I "hate" anyone of any Christian faith? Are you projecting?

"Went to schools and learned the religion is trash".
    Gee and you are upset and claim so are Christians for being called Easter Worshipers. I wonder how they feel about you calling their faith trash.

The irony of your hate is so transparent, and sad.

I'm sorry, what was the point of the harangue about easter worshipers then? The point of the harangue only works if it's not a common phrase. Otherwise it's just someone using the phrase in its proper context and everyone is being gas lighted. I literally linked you a news report, posted days before the attack, that uses the same phrase. Ergo, this whole bullshit is gas lighting.
    Because cowardly fucks pulling this after demanding justice for Carpet Prayers in New Zealand is hot garbage. I thought hopes and prayers was a meme. But it's perfectly fine when hundreds of people being bombed.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not the one determining it, its the word of god that makes the determination. Maybe read slower?

No one asked you to think I am special. You attacked my ability to speak on the topic and I replied why I felt I could.

You seem to care so much that these people are called "Christians" instead of "Easter worshipers" when you think the "religion is trash"???

You seem to be making my original point even more on the point. That Christians don't really care its the people who want to make this a political point and tool to drive their own personal agenda's....

Where did it say anywhere that I "hate" anyone of any Christian faith? Are you projecting?

"Went to schools and learned the religion is trash".
    Gee and you are upset and claim so are Christians for being called Easter Worshipers. I wonder how they feel about you calling their faith trash.

The irony of your hate is so transparent, and sad.
    You pulled out your baptism like it actually makes you more credible than me. That's one.

I don't see God typing your nonsense. That's two.

And you whined about fake Christians before being called out for being one. That's three.

And Mosque goers got shot in New Zealand.
    They just happened to be attending a mosque at the time, you see.

Lol I get it now and it makes it even more asinine. So the whole 'omg I can't believe the media said Easter worshipers' if Christians were called such the other 364 days of the year. As if to use 'Easter worshipers' as an insult. Except it doesn't actually work here because no one is doing that. The people who would even come to such a leap of love and logic are those who play silly games like with other groups. I'm not going to speculate who or what those others groups might be but it's very telling as to who would immediately see 'Easter worshiper' as insult.

Oh, it's definitely gas lighting. Just on the side you're riding for. Let me know how the AP was in on it days before the attack.
    It’s ok for you to admit you’re a Christophobe.

I’m just differing to the lived experience of Christians who say they don’t like it, instead of gas lighting you could just say “Christians”.

But I get it, you have a fetish for Islam, and a rebellious hatred for Christians.

It’s ok for you to admit you’re a Christophobe.

I’m just differing to the lived experience of Christians who say they don’t like it, instead of gas lighting you could just say “Christians”.

But I get it, you have a fetish for Islam, and a rebellious hatred for Christians.
    No. I'll say gas lighting, because it's clearly trying to stir up resentment against certain people. In this case, political actors you don't like, who have a better vocabulary than you.

But I get it, you ride brietbart dick, or at least pretend to on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Lol I get it now and it makes it even more asinine. So the whole 'omg I can't believe the media said Easter worshipers' if Christians were called such the other 364 days of the year. As if to use 'Easter worshipers' as an insult. Except it doesn't actually work here because no one is doing that. The people who would even come to such a leap of love and logic are those who play silly games like with other groups. I'm not going to speculate who or what those others groups might be but it's very telling as to who would immediately see 'Easter worshiper' as insult.
    I better not find a post from you crying about racist chocolate ducks if you're saying shit like this.

Or even better. I bet you whine about politicians saying thugs.

- - - Updated - - -

No. I'll say gas lighting, because it's clearly trying to stir up resentment against certain people. In this case, political actors you don't like, who have a better vocabulary than you.

Milk.
    Okay symbol.
    Clowns.
    It's okay to be white.

Because cowardly fucks pulling this after demanding justice for Carpet Prayers in New Zealand is hot garbage. I thought hopes and prayers was a meme. But it's perfectly fine when hundreds of people being bombed.

- - - Updated - - -

You pulled out your baptism like it actually makes you more credible than me. That's one.

I don't see God typing your nonsense. That's two.

And you whined about fake Christians before being called out for being one. That's three.

How would I even know if you were baptized/confirmed or not?
    Why so offended by someone giving their background? You asked why and accused, so I answered.

God said much of this "nonsense", that is if you believe the words of the bible and have faith.

So now discussing is whining and whining is hate?

damn son that is some stretch there on all three counts.

I am not ashamed to be called a Fake Christian since I have moved on, but in the eyes of the church and faith I am still one.

Still does not mean I cannot discuss the topic and give insight on what I learned, but apparently when someone else is more verse on the topic you get real offended real fast and jump right to personal attacks. Why is that?

Yes, cowardly fucks, who are offering condolences using proper phrasing. Let me know when those people (you know, obama, who ordered the killing of bin laden) are against holding muslim extremists to account.

- - - Updated - - -

Milk.
    Okay symbol.
    Clowns.
    It's okay to be white.
    What does this have to do with the phrase easter worshiper?

I’m not Christian and never heard “Easter Worshippers” used. That Christians are getting upset over it, and “Muslim” was used in prior tweets by the same people, I can understand why they would be upset.

But keep gaslighting, it’s doing the left wonders.

How would I even know if you were baptized/confirmed or not?
    Why so offended by someone giving their background? You asked why and accused, so I answered.

God said much of this "nonsense", that is if you believe the words of the bible and have faith.

So now discussing is whining and whining is hate?

damn son that is some stretch there on all three counts.

I am not ashamed to be called a Fake Christian since I have moved on, but in the eyes of the church and faith I am still one.

Still does not mean I cannot discuss the topic and give insight on what I learned, but apparently when someone else is more verse on the topic you get real offended real fast and jump right to personal attacks. Why is that?
    God also said to put men to death if they lay with another man, a rape victim needs to marry their rapist, we can't wear mixed fabrics or eat shellfish and divorce is forbidden if you don't turn your life to the Lord.

He also said have no other God's before me. Looks like you failed there.

Such a great Christian.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, cowardly fucks, who are offering condolences using proper phrasing. Let me know when those people (you know, obama, who ordered the killing of bin laden) are against holding muslim extremists to account.

- - - Updated - - -

What does this have to do with the phrase easter worshiper?
    Is that why he said we stand against hatred for the Easter Worshippers? Nope. Just prayers.

Only Carpet Prayers get revenge.

And I'm pointing to all the gas lighting you enjoy.

Wow.

Can't tell the difference between someone using the term

"Easter worshipers" with no malicious intent

vs

"Carpet Prayers" with the intent of being malicious and insulting.

I mean the two are not even close to being an equivalent way of describing both parties.

I guess its a lost cause to even argue this if you can't even see that simple difference.

I’m not Christian and never heard “Easter Worshippers” used. That Christians are getting upset over it, and “Muslim” was used in prior by the same people, I can understand why they would be upset.

But keep gas lighting, it’s doing the left wonders.
    Yes, you already said you were an ignoramus in the other thread. And again, let me know how the AP was in on it days before the attack. This is your gordian knot. Either the AP was in on the plot back before the attack, or this is just more of your bullshit.