Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Honestly.... just another day on Earth.
    Please, NEVER be de-sensitised to this level of violence, ever, even if you are feeling overwhelmed, helpless etc, do not close up, not about stuff like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Please, NEVER be de-sensitised to this level of violence, ever, even if you are feeling overwhelmed, helpless etc, do not close up, not about stuff like this.
    Please, nobody actually cares on a deep level about this kind of things. If they did care about all the fucked up things that happen in the world, they would succumb to stress and anxiety and be unable to function in their daily lives.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    Well I don't care about the religion and all that shit that they keep to them self. But this SHOULD hurt the normal muslims, cause these attacks should cause severe blow to the reputation to this religion But do you see them rioting the streets saying this is cruel and has nothing to do with our religion?? Hell no, maybe a few faces shows up when confronted, but they are all silent now.

Will we see a cross hanging on a prime minister for sympathy? Of course not, because these terror attacks actually works. People are terrified and dare only say what they can get away with, something typical "I condone this attack.." followed by dead silence.
    I understand your point, which is why I also posted.." Because this event, certainly begs for such ". But if the mods leave this open without any mention of staying on the topic and leaving religion discussion out of it, they are being hypocritical of their own rules.
    " America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
    - Abraham Lincoln
    The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere restrains evil interference – they deserve a place of honor with all that’s good.”
    – George Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    That doesn't even make sense. Why should he/she wear a cross?

Do you truly believe that? Most are just following social protocol and don't really care all that much about it.
    Why did they PM wear a hijab after christchurch ? Sure it doesn't make sense, but the amount of length they are willing to bow down and apologize when muslims are hit is staggering.

Why did they PM wear a hijab after christchurch ? Sure it doesn't make sense, but the amount of length they are willing to bow down and apologize when muslims are hit is staggering.
    Sorry, what? I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about now. What PM? The PM here certainly did not wear a hijab.

Sorry, what? I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about now. What PM? The PM here certainly did not wear a hijab.
    Then pay attention.. jeez

Then pay attention.. jeez
    You haven't specified any countries PM.

Do you have any evidence that people in power do not go through such lengths when tragedy hits? it's standard protocol around the world for leaders to act as such as far as I know those who don't tend to be either dictators or political idiots.
    Last edited by Draco-Onis; 2019-04-21 at 01:04 PM.

He meant the Newsealand MP which showed up after the christchurch attack with a hijab.

So for a attack on chistians the PM of indonesia should wear a cross to show his condolence,

At least that´s what i think he means.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post
    He meant the Newsealand MP which showed up after the christchurch attack with a hijab.

So for a attack on chistians the PM of indonesia should wear a cross to show his condolence,

At least that´s what i think he means.
    That makes even less sense.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/nz...-massacre-aid/

Quote Originally Posted by Heran View Post
    After what I've heard muslims express through my life, a lot of them either condone or don't directly think it to be a problem when non-muslims are hurt by muslims. Even if they wouldn't do it themselves that is still a problem. My grandfather is one of them.
    Like the Christians who would never shoot up a gay club but condoned pulse shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Like the Christians who would never shoot up a gay club but condoned pulse shooting.
    And, as a Christian, I'd dare say, those Christians are despicable and a shame to the name of Christianity.

That said, I understand your point, but he's not likely to care about you making negative connections to Christians.
    Last edited by Gadion; 2019-04-21 at 01:18 PM.

Muslims rather Support this Bombing as to condemn it

Thats why you never hear a Word from the Big Muslim Countrys

And Europe still imports this Shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gadion View Post
    And, as a Christian, I'd dare say, those Christians are despicable and a shame to the name of Christianity.

That said, I understand your point, but he's not likely to care about you making negative connections to Christians.
    "as a Christian" Like your Words have any more Meaning when you start a Sentence like that...

- - - Updated - - -

because they are stupid.... Many Woman in the Islamic World FIGHT for the Right to remove the Symbols of Oppression. And then you see retarded Westeners Shitting on it by putting it on for "solidarity"

Quote Originally Posted by redf View Post
    Muslims rather Support this Bombing as to condemn it

Thats why you never hear a Word from the Big Muslim Countrys

And Europe still imports this Shit.

- - - Updated - - -

"as a Christian" Like your Words have any more Meaning when you start a Sentence like that...
    Considering we're talking about my people, I believe I have a valid say in how we should conduct ourselves.

At least 185 dead including many foreigners. They've arrested people already.

Some of the targets were Christian churches cause of Easter Sunday.

RIP.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I wonder if Ilhan Omar thinks some people did something in Sri Lanka? Anyone asked her yet?

That makes even less sense.
    If you don't get it, stop your replies to me please.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Sure, but you people seem to ignore the history of Sri Lanka, if you had a clue you might consider other people.
    i have no idea about the history of sri lanka and i dont care but Muslims worked so hard for it that every Bombing Attack is linked to them the Moment the News reaches us

Quote Originally Posted by redf View Post
    i have no idea about the history of sri lanka and i dont care but Muslims worked so hard for it that every Bombing Attack is linked to them the Moment the News reaches us
    There are several terrorist groups that are muslim that commit attacks.

Your argument about a country that has a history of issues is to say "ignore history because some terrorist groups work hard to do terrorist attacks"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    I wonder if Ilhan Omar thinks some people did something in Sri Lanka? Anyone asked her yet?

You mean the some people that were Saudis? Ask the president how cozy he wants to get with a Saudi who kills American journalist and who he believes over his own fucking intelligence.

You want to talk about Omar saying some people did some thing and want to be outraged by that because you are taking it out of context.

Where is your outrage for this:

And the fact they're suppose to be our "allies" While we aid their terror campaign in Yemen?