Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Maybe I'm confused but isn't WhatsApp just another messaging service? Would you call phones or e-mail a breeding ground for Nazi propaganda?

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    Difficult to take threads like this seriously when these days believing in biology makes one a "Nazi".

What those of us with sense - and the intelligence communities - already know is that the biggest threats on social media messaging are islamist in nature, and also far-left terrorists. Not a few incels larping with swastikas.

- - - Updated - - -

All countries are racist, especially east asia where racist slang is a part of day to day language. Europe is probably the least racist part of the world. Of course you get incredibly naive millennials who go on vacation to tourist hotspots where everyone is inexplicably welcoming to them ($$$$$) and this feeds into their deranged sense of white-guilt and white inferiority.
    1) No, it isn't. What racist slang do we use in our day to day language?
    2) No, it isn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raqubor View Post
    If you're seeing Nazi's everywhere, I urge you to unplug from the internet for a month and go outside.
    I guarantee, you will not meet a Nazi or see Racism / Sexism in that time frame.

These issues are blown out of proportion by the media to keep people scared and confused.
    But I will see antifa beating up people with bike locks and vandalizing trash cans, right? They're the REAL monsters in all of this, right?

Ban these neo-nazi tools and be done with it. No "underground movement" based on violent nationalism ever took over because people were "too mean to it." They've only ever prospered because people sought to appease them in the past.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    Difficult to take threads like this seriously when these days believing in biology makes one a "Nazi".

What those of us with sense - and the intelligence communities - already know is that the biggest threats on social media messaging are islamist in nature, and also far-left terrorists. Not a few incels larping with swastikas.

- - - Updated - - -

All countries are racist, especially east asia where racist slang is a part of day to day language. Europe is probably the least racist part of the world. Of course you get incredibly naive millennials who go on vacation to tourist hotspots where everyone is inexplicably welcoming to them ($$$$$) and this feeds into their deranged sense of white-guilt and white inferiority.
    Sounds like you've never talked with any people who are not from Europe but live there about their experiences with racism then if you think it's the least racist part of the world. Not is it only socially accepted to do what one of the guys in one of the clips Jinro linked did, it's also considered to be funny even by teachers in schools. Nevermind the fact that in certain countries they still refer to black people as "niggers".
    Last edited by Heran; 2019-04-21 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguirrel View Post
    Maybe I'm confused but isn't WhatsApp just another messaging service? Would you call phones or e-mail a breeding ground for Nazi propaganda?
    I believe the point is that WhatsApp is end-to-end encrypted, so you can do illegal things safe from the authorities. They can get a warrant for your phone or email records, but not WhatsApp.

It's an obvious magnet for terrorists, pedos, racists and criminals if you think about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Wait,wait,wait... are you telling me showing things into the darkness doesn't instantly kill them? Shocking! Shocking say I!

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Has lost its way View Post
    Wait,wait,wait... are you telling me showing things into the darkness doesn't instantly kill them? Shocking! Shocking say I!
    Harder to recruit if they can't go out in the open.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Harder to recruit if they can't go out in the open.
    You are right. Personally I believe they should be allowed to discuss their ideas and force them to defend them in real debates. All this does for either good or ill is drag the issue out and give them the angle of being persecuted.

Breaking news: way to communicate can be used to communicate bad things.

Maybe Buzzfeed should look into paper and pens.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    I've been watching a Korean streamer who went to Germany, during the few days she's been there:

https://clips.twitch.tv/AmusedGiantRaisinTwitchRaid
    https://www.twitch.tv/giannielee/cli...raptorBabyRage
    https://www.twitch.tv/giannielee/cli...ectUdonArgieB8

So, how about no?
    a Turkish piece of Shit
    Drunk Retards
    friendly

is that it ????

Quote Originally Posted by redf View Post
    a Turkish piece of Shit
    Drunk Retards
    friendly

is that it ????
    The claim was that you can go a month without seeing racism. This happened in a few days, far fewer days than there are in a month, several incidents.

The claim was that you can go a month without seeing racism. This happened in a few days, far fewer days than there are in a month, several incidents.
    yeah you can

but you do realize she is in Berlin ? You wont find more Scum in Germany

yeah you can
    Evidently not, if you can have several incidents in just a few days.

but you do realize she is in Berlin ? You wont find more Scum in Germany
    So what if she's in Berlin?

Evidently not, if you can have several incidents in just a few days.

So what if she's in Berlin?
    berlin is a big pile of shit full of racist idiots

Scapegoating, how cute. Meanwhile billion others use it for talking with friends and family...

Every time I've watched Korean or Taiwanese streamers going to European countries, they've always encountered some form of racism. I have friends who have gone there too and they've faced it too. I faced it in USA and Australia. I don't think these people who claim you won't see racism live in reality, it's either that or they only ever interact with other white people.
    no, simply people dont find their bullishit racism, only simply "friendly puns"

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    no, simply people dont find their bullishit racism, only simply "friendly puns"
    Making fun of or mocking us due to physical or cultural(assumed) characteristics isn't friendly puns. It's blatant racism.

Making fun of or mocking us due to physical or cultural(assumed) characteristics isn't friendly puns. It's blatant racism.
    Yes if you can't take a joke. A drunkard making slit-eyes most likely isn't doing so because they have some deep-rooted vendetta against Koreans.

i know, i was called nigger all my childhood, it doesnt change the fact that when you explain it to these people they watch you with suprised eyes and try to defend to death their "pun rights"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darya View Post
    https://www.thelocal.de/20190419/wha...germany-report

German Whatsapp users are spreading pro-Nazi propaganda through stickers, emojis and chain letters, sidestepping a law that makes public displays of swastikas and Nazi imagery illegal in Germany, a new report has found.

Free messaging and calling service WhatsApp has been branded a “hotbed for spreading Nazi propaganda in Germany” in a new report by Buzzfeed News that saw its journalists infiltrate far-right groups on the app.

Thousands of examples of symbols and imagery glorifying the Nazi regime were recorded on nine Whatsapp groups Buzzfeed had access to, some of which had names such as “Klu Klux Klan International” and “The German Storm” and numbered up to 250 members each.

The Nazi symbolism used ranged from the discreet – using the raised hand emoji as a Nazi salute – to the downright obvious.

Most worrying of all to the German advocacy groups that first raised the alarm on the trend is the abundance of tailor-made Nazi stickers on WhatsApp.

This relatively new feature on the app allows users to create their own images and emojis, allowing far-groups to post their personalised Nazi imagery and slogans easily and freely on WhatsApp groups.

According to Buzzfeed, they included everything from deeply anti-Semitic images, swastikas and SS insignias as well as messages that incite violence against refugees, Muslims, Jews and leftists.

Another example of hate speech circulating on these groups was a chain letter that read: “"You have been Hitlered. Hitler at least 5 more people or in 88 days a money-hungry Jew will steal all your money and rape you.”

"For every person who forwards this message, an immigrant is sent to his home country," the letter ends.

WhatsApp, which has been owned by Facebook since 2014, has struggled to find ways to deal with the spread and dissemination of hate speech on its platform given the company’s emphasis on making its communication services private and encrypted for all.
    WhatsApp is used for a ton of criminal activity too, pretty sure a little nazi propaganda is nothing compared to.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..