Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I mean...who cares? People are just chatting with each other. Are we going to call all platforms and technologies used by Nazis a breeding ground for their ideology?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    “Hardly worrying...” is exactly how things are allowed to get worse.

Nip it in the bud. Now.
    Confiscate their phones too? Block their mail? Stop their personal visits? If people want to converse, they will do so.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Never heard of it (I am German) and the name doesn't exactly inspire confidence.
    A few Kiddos posting Hitler-memes is hardly worrying.
    Them being finalists for Pulitzers should inspire confidence.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    I mean...who cares? People are just chatting with each other. Are we going to call all platforms and technologies used by Nazis a breeding ground for their ideology?

- - - Updated - - -

Confiscate their phones too? Block their mail? Stop their personal visits? If people want to converse, they will do so.
    This is the right response . When you see nazi propaganda it doesn't instantly make you a nazi. Usually i simply have a good laugh at the expensive of those smucks.

Didn't care when the Terrorists were said to be using whatapp for their misdeeds, and now it's Nazis suddenly we have people demanding action

Amazing.

There's a lot of dark corners on the internet, some less popular than they used to be for everything illegal. I'm sure some of you know what/where they are.

Biggest reason they've never gotten too big was because of the effort involved to use.

Buzzfeed screams nazis more than some people on this forum. An impressive feat. Also obligatory LOL BuzzFeed. Kotaku is more reputable than them. Kotaku's a joke so that tells you how little most people thing of buzzfeed.