Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Something made of stone. Something like this.

Then something like the Swamp Thing.

You know what would be cool? If we went to the other side and discovered that some thousand years ago, a ship of aliens crashed and developed their own little civilization. But they were the lower life forms of that species. Something like District 9, conceptually.
    Ah yes, a stone race, I remember when I posted a thread about a titan watcher race for horde before we knew whatever the hell was gonna go down in Nazmir, I was young to these forums, foolish, I never could have known the mockery that would become of me

But anyway I would like to see a stone race

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wanax View Post
    Ogrila is already a place. Maybe Ogrezonia? Do you mean the Drust when you say thorn like people?
    A) Yes, Ogrezonia

B) Yes, the Drust -totally forgot their name-

Call me crazy but isn't the in game map of Azeroth is the whole planet just laid flat?

Quote Originally Posted by Roar-Powah View Post
    Call me crazy but isn't the in game map of Azeroth is the whole planet just laid flat?
    It should be a simple yes, but people want to argue. Personally, I think there is more south.

We'd get another branch of Trolls and Elves.

Watch my Warcraft 3 stuff in either YouTube, BitChute, DailyMotion, DTube, FruitLab, or Brighteon.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    I want to see whatever race that bred the Arcadian War Turtle. What kind of creature needs warm seats? And what's the meaning of "Arcadian"? Maybe there is a hidden continent called Arcadia on the other side of Azeroth, or maybe it's just some reference...

That is the name of the ship (Arcadia) that took the Dinosaurs off the Island in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.

Coincidence?

Recently came up with a couple more race ideas so here they are

Alliance; Vraji: A race of human-like people with feline ears and tails as well as reptilian eyes and claws and noticeable fangs, they live in a land perpetually shrouded in twilight(not the movies thank god), composing mostly of forested areas aside from the towns and a wasteland covered in dark crystal and infested with undead, witch covens are accepted as commonplace, and light worship is rare beyond use as a tool to eliminate undead as arcane, fel, and nature are more popular, aesthetically their armor take a gothic and witch/witch hunter theme, they can be Warriors, Hunters, Paladins, Mages, Warlocks, Druids, and Rogues, they mainly tame stags and giant ravens as mounts and wolves as pets

Horde; Foelsei: A race of antlered lemur-people, living in a land composing of dense rainforests, including a large tree which is filled with tunnels and creatures, They have a comparatively simple society mainly consisting of hunting and gathering with many ritual to honor local spirits, they are a very spiritual people, aesthetically they take ques from Prehistoric Hunter Gatherer societies with minor Rock and Roll theme(to distinguish them from others race personality wise), they can be Warriors, Hunters, Rogues, Priests, and Shamans, they ride on giant geckos and Toucans, and tame Fossa to aid their hunts

Murlocs

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ujimasa Hojo View Post
    We'd get another branch of Trolls and Elves.
    And I love it.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.