Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Something made of stone. Something like this.

Then something like the Swamp Thing.

You know what would be cool? If we went to the other side and discovered that some thousand years ago, a ship of aliens crashed and developed their own little civilization. But they were the lower life forms of that species. Something like District 9, conceptually.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Something made of stone. Something like this.

Then something like the Swamp Thing.

You know what would be cool? If we went to the other side and discovered that some thousand years ago, a ship of aliens crashed and developed their own little civilization. But they were the lower life forms of that species. Something like District 9, conceptually.
    Ah yes, a stone race, I remember when I posted a thread about a titan watcher race for horde before we knew whatever the hell was gonna go down in Nazmir, I was young to these forums, foolish, I never could have known the mockery that would become of me

But anyway I would like to see a stone race

Quote Originally Posted by wanax View Post
    Ogrila is already a place. Maybe Ogrezonia? Do you mean the Drust when you say thorn like people?
    A) Yes, Ogrezonia

B) Yes, the Drust -totally forgot their name-

Call me crazy but isn't the in game map of Azeroth is the whole planet just laid flat?

Bloodsail Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Roar-Powah View Post
    Call me crazy but isn't the in game map of Azeroth is the whole planet just laid flat?
    It should be a simple yes, but people want to argue. Personally, I think there is more south.

We'd get another branch of Trolls and Elves.

Watch my Warcraft 3 stuff in either YouTube, BitChute, DailyMotion, or DTube.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    I want to see whatever race that bred the Arcadian War Turtle. What kind of creature needs warm seats? And what's the meaning of "Arcadian"? Maybe there is a hidden continent called Arcadia on the other side of Azeroth, or maybe it's just some reference...

That is the name of the ship (Arcadia) that took the Dinosaurs off the Island in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.

Coincidence?