Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Honestly I'm not sure who could work as an end boss now. Supposedly N'Zoth is the weakest of the Old Gods. Wether we believe it or not, we have killed Yoggie in Wrath. The power creep is real. In Legion we killed the entire chain of command of the Legion save for Sargears himself, and put down a titan world soul. I don't think either Hot Garrosh or Cthulhu should pose a threat logically speaking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Before we all start to make this unspeakably original comparison we may also start to learn what "confirmed" means in English.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Before we all start to make this unspeakably original comparison we may also start to learn what "confirmed" means in English.
    No, you will suffer as I have suffered!
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHorde View Post
    *snip*
    Rofl, love that picture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its gonna be the same as in legion where we had everyone talk about holy-supergood-illidan and then they gave the opposite.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

5+ Year Old Account
    Tune in next week when we find out the truth!

Is Slyvanas a baddie or is someone forcing her to be a baddie?

That’s the twist she had to do it all against her will. So not a garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Soot View Post
    I'm still waiting for the big twist, because they said Sylvanas would not be Garrosh.
    I hope she will somehow deal with these traitors. Otherwise they can always make a plot twist where Sylvanas proposes peace treaty to buy some time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Maybe Sylvanas will blight Ogrimmar as departing gift to the Horde.
    Would be cool. Especially if we could get some new HD capital. Maybe Thunder Bluff revamp?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I don't really think the Horde is in the worse position here. The Alliance being forced to forgive and forget is even less palatable.
    No, you at least win and make Horde puppet state.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    You've made your last (quest) delivery kid. Sorry you got twisted up in the scene. From where you kneeling must seem like 18 carat run of (Goldens) bad writing.
    Truth is....the game was rigged from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    WExactly. This is the worst part for me as an Alliance and nelf player. Idk what the Horde is even crying about. They can commit genocide all they want and get off scott free while Alliance doesn#t even get the slightest bit of revenge and are just abused as punching bags for the Horde story.
    The alliance fandom will never let the characters do logic things because a high ground in lawful good is a top priority, just look at the vulpera squad that was changed because lots of people complained or look in how alliance people want to kill Yrel or she doesn't deserve to use the hammer of Maraad because she started to convert orcs in orden to make then more pacific. Hell you kill more forsaken characters with horde characters than the alliance during the whole war.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Blizzard can kill Sylvanas if they give the Horde Garrosh back.
    I trade Garrosh any day for Sylvanas.

So unless they open a rift to the shadowlands, timetravel, ress him as Deathknight or open AU Dreanor again.
    If this is not happening i will be upset by the lazy writting of blizzard and the totally bias way toward the Alliance side.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Honestly I'm not sure who could work as an end boss now. Supposedly N'Zoth is the weakest of the Old Gods. Wether we believe it or not, we have killed Yoggie in Wrath. The power creep is real. In Legion we killed the entire chain of command of the Legion save for Sargears himself, and put down a titan world soul. I don't think either Hot Garrosh or Cthulhu should pose a threat logically speaking.
    Difference is, Yogg never really got out of its prison, nor did C'Thun, let alone Y'Shaarj.
    N'Zoth is gonna be big bad boss because it has managed to break free.

Btw, I'm starting to believe Blizz could pull the most massive prank of all... have a Sylvanas lose the knife at the hands of her enemies, then have her convincing everybody she was mind controlled all the time. Then she does some stuff helping out hunting N'Zoth and flees to the Shadowlands before anybody realizes she has been taking them for fools all the time.

It's awfully bad imo... but a part of me kind of want to see it happen just to laugh at the evidence of the entire cast's stupidity and lack of moral structures.

Quote Originally Posted by Leih View Post
    Well done, you noticed. No one has ever made this comparison before!

At this point, it's so closely mirrored that it just has to be intentional, which probably means we're in for some sort of stupid twist like "Hah! Gotcha! You thought it was Mists 2.0 but thiiiis time Sylvanas is the one in the right! Take that!"
    Just like Teldrassil is too obvious and "has" to be a twist?

You have more faith in these writers than I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post

Honestly I can't picture what was thinking the HR department and the managers when they hired the new writing team. At the very least they should hire people who does B-class movies
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

It would be pretty interesting if Sylvanas attempts to reform the horde like garrosh did.
    Kills the leaders who oppose her, and makes a new name for the horde. Officially making them the evil race that blizzard seems to want them to be.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post

I'm not sure what people expected about a twist to Teldrassil? Not something I had expected. Seemed like they laid out what happens fairly directly the first time we heard about it.

But I mean it's obvious that the mirroring of Mists is intentional. The writers are dumb but they're not that dumb. We know they're aware of the mirrors to MoP because they've even replied to people asking them about it with "wait and see lol" type shit.

The only question is why are they doing it? My best guess is that they want to subvert expectations with a silly twist. But equally, it could be that they weren't happy with how they told the story in Mists and wanted to try it again, which is pretty lame for the players but there we go.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthiasVonTzeskagrad View Post
    Difference is, Yogg never really got out of its prison, nor did C'Thun, let alone Y'Shaarj.
    N'Zoth is gonna be big bad boss because it has managed to break free.

Btw, I'm starting to believe Blizz could pull the most massive prank of all... have a Sylvanas lose the knife at the hands of her enemies, then have her convincing everybody she was mind controlled all the time. Then she does some stuff helping out hunting N'Zoth and flees to the Shadowlands before anybody realizes she has been taking them for fools all the time.

It's awfully bad imo... but a part of me kind of want to see it happen just to laugh at the evidence of the entire cast's stupidity and lack of moral structures.
    Don't worry. The cast will do everything to make sure the status quo stays intact. Like risking Alliance soldiers to rescue a bland none entity from execution. Fuck do they care?

As for N'Zoth breaking free...okay. Maybe an asspull like this can sort of justify this, but soon this will become riddiculous. Garrosh being an end boss after we axed Arthas and Deathwing, was already stretching it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    No, you will suffer as I have suffered!
    Damn, why am I still here? Just to suffer?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I am tempted to link to you TheramoreIsTheBomb's started threads
    Theramore fits with the word "confirmed" just as water fits with oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

7+ Year Old Account
    They've already said they wanted to revisit that plotline and do it better, you aren't confirming what they've already showed interest in and have said...

Rather it will end the same way, is unseen, rather the story beats are better told is subjective.

But the overall story for the Horde, is "What is the Horde" which...is really the question, What are we fighting for? Why are we fighting? Why do we work side by side with allies that can be enemies the next? Is our family really a family? Has it ever been so? These are the questions, these are what the Horde need to answer and see

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    Blizzard can kill Sylvanas if they give the Horde Garrosh back.
    I trade Garrosh any day for Sylvanas.

So unless they open a rift to the shadowlands, timetravel, ress him as Deathknight or open AU Dreanor again.
    If this is not happening i will be upset by the lazy writting of blizzard and the totally bias way toward the Alliance side.
    Why? Sylvanas has done more then Garrosh ever did, everything Garrosh tried Sylvanas did better. I like Garrosh...don't get me wrong, but all his attempts at War/Battle ended in stalemates, or being pushed back. Sylvanas made more progress then he, in a couple weeks time (War of Thorns)

10+ Year Old Account
    God, I wish it really was MoP 2.

7+ Year Old Account
    So, people are still not realizing that they made it to look exactly like in MOP on purpose so they can do the lame plot-twist? alright, it would be better if it was jsut mop 2.0 and we would not need to endure their twists, like kerrigan 2.0

Also, as far as the ptr go on, the rebellion is gonna happen without the alliance, they just help to save Baine.